Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I would like to remind everyone that children do not get covid.

thank god i was starting to worry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

CODChimera posted:

The old thread had things looking pretty bad, how are they looking now?

turns out the old thread was actually causing covid so a lot better!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Nothus posted:

That's not going to happen. What we're doing now is an intentional exposure of everyone to Delta with the gamble being that it won't lead to widespread unrest and that it induces enough population immunity that covid becomes a background endemic disease with a death rate that can be normalized.

uh i really dont think thats the plan because there is not any plan

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the most hilarious thing is people getting indignant when you say it might not be a good idea to go to a restaurant

like its outrageous to suggest that people are capable of living without eating at restaurants

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

definitely top 10 trump tweet

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

lol that supposedly a guy who is vaccinated and isnt even experiencing symptoms is getting that stupid fuckin regeneron treatment

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

"oh poo poo we cant afford to lose shithead mcgraw better pull out all the stops to save this guy who isnt even sick"

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Gresh posted:

holy poo poo I hope Abbott dies

the dude is vaxxed and getting the same poo poo trump got

the odds of him dying are practically zero

e: also hes evil so his death odds are actually in the negatives

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

better safe than sorry? um i think youll find that the data says.....

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

someone needs to get into these guys' bank accounts and figure out how much the virus is paying them

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

cool n64 games

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

smoobles posted:

hey longtime lurking just popping in with a question:

does anyone know when Covid is gonna be over? I got poo poo to do

now

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

how many people in the senate are less than 400 years old

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

dew worm posted:

tired of working from home but also don’t want to go back into an office

sounds like ur tired of work

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

theyre so loving terrified of even implying that the vaccines are anything but 100% the permanent solution

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

still not sure how we got to the point that 30% of the country has decided that vaccines are evil but antibody infusions are good

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

drake looking away annoyed: easy preventative option
drake looking happy: more invasive treatment

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

empty whippet box posted:

im the sudden sharp downturn predicted for absolutely no reason at all whatsoever

im this except on every single covid graph that has ever been made

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the most critical issue facing florida is masks, however

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

DO SOMETHING

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

im dehydrated and coughing to death in a ditch but at least im free

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the entire media apparatus is telling me to get a vaccine but the fda didnt tell me to yet so no thank you sir

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

TheMightyBoops posted:

So I thought it would be mildly funny to google “Ivermectin Reddit.” There’s apparently just a Sub with 80k people encouraging one another to go to pet stores and dose themselves:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/

by 80k do you mean 8k

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

taking bets on what the next snake oil cure will be

salt water, perhaps

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

etalian posted:

I like how despite the time gap between Delta in India to US, Sleepy Joe did nothing to get the country ready for the inevitable.

Only lots of spin and PR talking points about return to the new normal. Maybe expanding liquid oxygen manufacturing capacity might have helped?

preparing for disasters makes number skittish

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

WE WANT TO DIE

LET US DIE

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Substandard posted:

Well.. the one green Florida county is gone. We are truly hosed.

it went from green to dark red in one day

seems legit

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

delta is exploding but people are being careful? what the gently caress

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i knew nate silver sucked before this but jesus christ

what a shitbag

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

tut tut you all arent taking the proper level of precaution (none) that i, nate silver, has decreed intelligent

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

remembering that ancient LF story about the bold conservative standing up to the demonic obama where the punchline is obama sinisterly informing him that he has now been vaccinated against rubella

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

trying to consider how broken a cat's spirit would have to be to tolerate a mask

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Rauros posted:

this happened with the bleach drinking last year, but it's vexing that people think they can prevent covid by taking whatever poison one time and be good. looks like ivermectin has a half-life of 18 hours.

if people are serious about preventing covid, they would have to take the poison repeatedly.

ah yes, definitely playing into the thought process of people taking animal medicine because someone on facebook told them to

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i wonder if there is some hypothetical number that would cause them to actually do something

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

every health care worker should just quit

theyre just treating you as disposable cogs to solve this thing for them

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

weve cornered the round folks

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

help im stuck in an endless loop of getting vaccinated

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

why do people think anyone gives a gently caress about how good your snipe is

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i clicked on these tweets and now i have supercovid

i demand reparations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

fun to watch the narrative turn in real time from "covid is over we beat it!" to "covid beat us but it doesnt matter"