Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Noted, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

it's incredible how many nurses, doctors and medical professionals are actually brainpoisoned death Nazis

didn't know the magnitude of this before covid tbh

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

what's everyone talking abbott

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Marjorie Taylor Green lookin kinda hot here ngl

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

for about two seconds just now I seriously considered the possibility this is a simulation

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

"Trust Science" is a made up liberal truism with one goal: Conflate policymaking with research. The Science says we should lock down; The Science says we should open up. No, science doesn't say poo poo about this.

Science says if you lock down or open up that certain consequences are likely to happen. It's up to the policymakers to run the risk analysis and determine what outcome is most desirable. The policymakers have absolved themselves from any responsibility by saying that science simply told them what to do. Any policy failures must be the fault of science and scientists, not policymakers.

lol I keep forgetting I went to the March for Science

mid-2017 were pretty much my final lib days

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

" I'm almost dead from covid but god is on my side, so I will make it"

*dies*

*goal posts move so that "god is on my side, so I will make it" means he made it into Paradise*

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I'm pretty sure most schools haven't started yet

makes u think

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

nine eleven times two thousand and fifty six

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

the Communists are trying to scare us into another shutdown with all these outrageous stats, but the rebellion continues and is stronger than ever - fight back!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Im glad fascist theocrats and hippies can finally come together and embrace death for Number

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

that Death Panel podcast was good. they sound like goons

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

spring of what year?

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Flo-Rida COVID variant

The whole ER lookin at her
She hit the floor, she hit the floor

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

everyone is getting the virus

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

that would require people to take the vaccines

ok well the FDA just approved the vaccine so according to Rational Human Behavior we can expect a big vaccine increase

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

ok yeah this is what the history books should use for 2020-2021

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Its funny how right wingers live in perpetual fear of lockdowns that will never happen. Whatever justifies their role playing as oppressed people I guess

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

there is meme potential with the horse paste and Olympic horse with the girl, just saying

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

the-opening-vignette-about-the-place-in-the-Decameron levels of hosed

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

https://twitter.com/cdcgov/status/1243960243765358593?lang=en

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

so we've got back to school and Labor Day weekend in the next two weeks huh

how about that

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Quasimodo (and cspam) predicted this you know

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

hello,
I am inquiring about your nursing positions in Idaho for $8,000 an hour,
I have no direct nursing experience but watched two and half seasons of Nurse Jackie and

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

"wave 2 is just getting started" vibes here

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Idiocracy was wrong, this is more like an American future imagined by David Cronenberg imo

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

do you spend a significant portion of your day worrying about lions, about sea wasps and other deadly creatures? didn't think so. and yet these creatures are an aspect of life. perhaps we should treat forever covid the same way.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

uber_stoat posted:

get ready to prop your dead 8 year old up in the old recliner with a paw patrol blanket over her, go buy lots of febreze before the rush starts!

:chloe:

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

hold up, I thought it was previously established that "living with it" is bad because it would let more variants develop and these variants are unpredictable and can be far worse. oh well. gently caress it.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

cr0y posted:

Remember tiger king that poo poo was dope. That part of covid was fun like yoo we all on forced vacation let's talk about Joe exotic

I liked that era because it felt like anything was possible, now it's just a tedious series of reminders on america's broken brains

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I dont comment often on thread titles but when I do....

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

This threads obession with that terrifying christmas tree goddamn

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Perhaps we were wrong to believe we could defeat the virus by evading it, outsmarting it. Perhaps the correct way is to confront it head-on, like warriors.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

one of my vaccine-hesitant family members finally got shot #2, and their spouse who is definitely in a vulnerable age bracket just got shot #1.

they are Fox News people. my family member told me they "disagree with hesitancy being along political lines, people like to say Trump supporters are the ones not getting the shot but some people just don't like shots! many don't get the flu shot!"

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

lol hundreds dozens of kids are going to die each day but 13 soldiers dying in Afghanistan will get 99% of attention for years

edit: putting in a less sensational figure

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

very survivable

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

has delta peaked

when is delta peaking

oh

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

if America continues to handle delta stupidly I might as well enjoy WFH,

kind of want October to be totally at home so I can chill and watch spooky movies and read spooky books

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Thoguh posted:

Collapse is far more exciting than reality, which is stuff just slowly getting shittier for the next hundred years or so.

yeah, there is no finality to collapse. speaking for myself - I seem to have this idea of an "end" hardwired into me which I have to regularly remind myself isn't real. it's gradual decay with probably some stunning, abrupt calamities thrown in here and there. death is the only escape.

this is not an endorsement of suicide, which, after all, would prevent one from witnessing all this tremendous content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Pryor on Fire posted:

https://twitter.com/jason_koebler/status/1433127055047241732

The dearth of leadership or any real response to covid has led to everyone just choosing their own adventure around the virus based on their own personal pet peeves.

force everyone to buy $12.99 salads for lunch. sounds like a liberal dream