Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
pandemic of the unvaccinatedpeople who have never been denied immediate gratification

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Ausmund posted:

Will any respirator due? Could I swing by home depot today and get the h3 paint project mask or do they have to be specialized?

as long as its filter handles particulates, then you’re good. look for n95 or p95/p100 or ffp2/ffp3 depending on locale.

but I would recommend just ordering online

https://www.zoro.com/3m-half-mask-respirator-silicone-gray-hf-802sd/i/G5775455/ mask

https://www.zoro.com/3m-filter-magenta-push-to-connect-pr-d3097/i/G5758086/ filter

nexous fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Aug 17, 2021

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I got an extra large secureclick if anyone’s desperate

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Abbott’s gonna pull the Superman reveal and shame trump. Desantis will then have him tossed in a bog and become supreme emperor.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
good thing people got probed for suggesting people to try and get mRNA over j&j

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I would be surprised if that razer mask could even get an n95 rating

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
best part of computer touching is that your interview is like please sort this list as fast as possible or traverse this tree or give me the big o of whatever algorithm and then you get the job and you get nothing but “make this webpage blue” assignments

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
how long til states realize reporting every 8 days will make the 7 day avg look better

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
oh vaxxed people are being more careful

oh vaxxed people are dying less

let my brain reconcile this… vax makes you immune!

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

So I know the origin of HQC was that one study that suggested it might be efficacious as a therapeutic and then Trump and the rest of the Fox News Cinematic Universe signal-boosted it. But how did horse medication become the new go-to miracle cure for COVID - which also doesn't need a cure anyway because it's both not real and if it is real it's only as bad as the flu.

there was a study that showed it killed sars-cov2 in vitro in large doses

but so does bleach. pissing on it would probably also kill it. drink ur own piss to own covid and the libs

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

HQC is at least people-medicine so I can kind of get why they were experimenting with it, but why the gently caress were scientists even testing horse anti-parasite medication on COVID in the first place?

ivermectin is legitimately used on people, too. but the answer is they threw everything at the wall to see what stuck

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
lol vaccine mandates.

go get your first shot by sep25th or else!

this will certainly prevent total healthcare collapse in the coming weeks

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Zokari posted:

some regions are experiencing their worst covid waves yet

is there any rationale for these people to think that it wont just keep being like year after year

people who have never not had immediate gratification just assume anything they want will magically happen

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I hope everyone dies

yes even you

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
cool glad we’re all on the same page

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
re: rope worms and ivermectin

one time I accidentally took way too much psyllium husk, which is a soluble fiber, and apparently the side effect of that is giant rubber strands of fiber coming out of you and I didn’t know wtf it was a huge “oh no my insides are coming out”

anywho I hope those chuds die

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Xaris posted:

This is the most important point, I think.

The narrative is, hurr durr, dummies eat paste and crayons cuz dum.

The reality is that as far as preventative protocols go, Ivermectin seems to be best fit. It isn't something that replaces another thing we should be doing, aka vaccines for those whose risk assessment warrants it. It is an add to, not an instead of.

And for those who find preventative options valuable, they are being denied options. So, being the entrepreneurial sort, they make their own options, less preferred obviously, but if you are preventing access to Ivermectin, you are the one causing issues.

I've been following this thing for a bit and people are going out of their way to talk past each other. That behavior, not Covid, not Vaccines, not Ivermectin, but the refusal to grant anything to their counterpart, is going to lead to more deaths.

cool enjoy your transient blindness I guess

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I’ll have you know Biden beat alpha. stop criticizing our president

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
do we have any psychologists in here. what’s the reasoning behind people rejecting things like (fairly proven) vaccines but fully embracing wild treatments like anti-parasitics

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
lol in two weeks when every school switches to remote and everything’s a train wreck, again, because nobody planned for anything other than full open Biden

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Cloks posted:

he doesn't want to lie to his wife

sorry bro, gotta get divorced.

told my wife today we gotta cut ties with a bunch of dumb chuds (her family)

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

uber_stoat posted:

i cannot tell a lie. i got vaccinated and then we had sex and i shot you full of Chinese microchips. you're half robot now, deal with it.

don’t kinkshame me

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
ignore covid, take up new hobbies like growin weed

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
here I am in the shithole of Arizona wondering why poo poo isn't way worse and cases are leveling off way below what I expected given our track record

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Dolphin posted:

in a just world if you have a vaccinated relative who needs an icu bed they should have a lever you can pull that shoots an unvaccinated occupant onto the bottom floor of the parking garage with a little cab fare

and a tube of apple horse jelly

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

euphronius posted:

lol it’s only August

just another flu

season that lasts all year

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Lacrosse posted:

SpaceX says 'quit hogging all the oxygen, we need that to send more poo poo into space!'

https://twitter.com/Reweth/status/1430984275445223426?s=20

can’t wait for Elon to head to space in a rocket filled with home brew lox

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Peter Daou Zen posted:

are you saying the answer is drive while intoxicated or deal with it

both of those are dealing with it. free room and board in jail

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
chudenfreude

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Zisky posted:

My butt hurts, is this a symptom of the booster?

where did he put the booster

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
wish I had local respirator crew to hang out with and not worry

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
get vaccinated!

lol even if every single unvaxxed person magically decided they wanted it, it would take 6 months to get them all first and second doses, especially with people getting 3rd shots now.

this will solve our problem, open biden

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

hey everyone! come get your vaxx-dean at greendale comirnaty college!

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Go back to March of 2020 and select a group of posters who no longer post here in August of 2021 and I loving guarantee a non-trivial number of that population have either died or gotten too broke to post online.

are you saying lowtax is dead

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
week 100 of claiming covid is over on a Sunday

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Casey Finnigan posted:

the best way to avoid getting covid is to get covid. it's better than vaccination. get vaccinated, though. don't wear a mask unless you're vaccinated or unless you've had covid, or are planning to have had covid. if you are a student who's sick with covid, go to school to help provide immunity to covid to the other students, by giving them covid.

where did you get a copy of Biden’s next speech

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I look forward to a future of no schools or hospitals

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
let’s see you can get immunized or you can get a brain damaging, lung damaging, heart damaging infection and have equal chances of getting it again

I know what I would pick
the one that breaks your dick

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

AceOfFlames posted:

I just don’t know what to do.

I will get the second dose tomorrow but will it even matter?

I don’t know if I can ever visit my parents again.

I don’t know if I will be able to eat inside the office (have to take off a mask to eat).

My brother now keeps inviting me to hang out with him and my niece.

I am the only person wearing a mask regularly despite cases in Norway hitting record highs.

I haven’t gotten any work done and might get fired (still in probation period) because I just can’t concentrate working at home.

Help. I just want to know what to do. How do I get a relationship now? How will I get friends? How will my life be worth it? It’s just work sleep work sleep. I save so much money and have no where to spend it. All just to keep breathing. How is this worth it?

you can’t be helped given your history of ignoring any and all advice. so drugs, drink til you forget. gently caress it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Throatwarbler posted:

I went for a colonoscopy the other day. They said I needed to take my respirator off for the anesthesia. I kept my respirator and did it without anesthesia.

I mean half the fun of a colonoscopy is looking at the screen.

🤒