Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JURASSIC EXPRESS VS BUCKS 44 36.97%
STING AND DARBY VS 2.0 35 29.41%
SAMMY VS SPEARS 29 24.37%
PENELOPE VS THUNDER 3 2.52%
JERICHO VS MJF 8 6.72%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I don't think WWE has held a show at United Center since SummerSlam '94

AEW is the only major wrestling promotion to do wrestling shows in Chicago that are actually IN Chicago and not an hour away in the suburbs. I think the last time before that was some random ECW tv tapings.

Technically MLW films in the city but who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
This kinda sucks, we do get it on TSN later tonight but that's much later after everything is done.

TSN get this taken care of.

Guess I'll have to go dark for a bit in 15 minutes.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The Last Call posted:

This kinda sucks, we do get it on TSN later tonight but that's much later after everything is done.

It's on in an hour though

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

The Last Call posted:

It’s on the TSN app live. Log in with your cable login

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i didn't watch wrestling when CM Punk was big and i'll always hate him for showing up every time i googled punk anything

thankfully i'm older now and more aware of the specific subgenres i'm looking for and i am ready to accept CM Punk into my heart

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
As a middle school special education teacher, I want to fist fight everyone involved in The Accountant. At no point does this bullshit even get close to real.

CM Punk should bring better movies

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I can’t remember the last time I was this hyped for a show, and I wasn’t even a huge Punk fan.

one..more..hour..

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/Ti1liRM6cao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

As a middle school special education teacher, I want to fist fight everyone involved in The Accountant. At no point does this bullshit even get close to real.

CM Punk should bring better movies

This movie is based on a true story

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LBjPKTwHwU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Dacap posted:

I think the TSN app will show it live. You can log in with your cable login and cast it to your tv

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1425888400666767364?s=21

In addition, if you're in the US and have cable you can watch the east coast feed on the TNT app, even i you're on the west coast!

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

RealFoxy posted:

I just listened to a podcast about Rebecca Black that claimed she inspired Katy Perry's TGIF and changed the way youtube algorithms work and I'm all in on Rebecca Black now. She's the CM Punk of pop music

Rebecca Black's music is pretty good now. It's not gonna burn up any charts, but she's come a long way from that music video manufacturing scam.

I have no opinions on CM Punk, but I will enjoy the giant pop he gets.

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

CM Punk is 100% not showing up tonight, marks.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

inthesto posted:

Rebecca Black's music is pretty good now. It's not gonna burn up any charts, but she's come a long way from that music video manufacturing scam.

Rebecca Black collabs with 100 gecs

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Okkult posted:

CM Punk is 100% not showing up tonight, marks.

Toxx on it coward

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

inthesto posted:

it's also worth mentioning that the original Friday video was a thing that was bought as a present for her when she was fourteen

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Pylons posted:

Toxx on it coward

.....no.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

flatluigi posted:

it's also worth mentioning that the original Friday video was a thing that was bought as a present for her when she was fourteen

Yeah the whole thing was basically a scam to manufacture a viral hit as cheaply as possible. And, uh, I guess it worked, but on in the way they intended.

The best part is that of the songs from that studio I've heard, Friday is the least bad.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
29 minutes till clobberin' time #blessed

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
CM Punk is going to deliver a promo from a different arena in Chicago and they'll put it on the tron

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Penguin Patrol posted:

CM Punk is going to deliver a promo from a different arena in Chicago and they'll put it on the tron

Darby is going to cut a promo from the roof of the United Center.

Suddenly, the camera pulls way out, and focuses on the top of a skyscraper halfway across the city.

"That's the Punk, brother! Hey Punk!" :v:

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
He'll come out in the same Stone Cold shirt and just start with "...now where was I?"

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

inthesto posted:

Yeah the whole thing was basically a scam to manufacture a viral hit as cheaply as possible. And, uh, I guess it worked, but on in the way they intended.

The best part is that of the songs from that studio I've heard, Friday is the least bad.

oh, no, it was never meant to be viral, it was just some studio that let your kids have The Music Video Experience for a few thousand dollars

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Brahma Bull to AEW confirmed

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

inthesto posted:

That's why it went viral. It's just good enough, has just enough of a hook, and Black's actually a good enough performer that it hits that sweet spot of 'so bad it's good'.

I feel like she should maybe pull back from the auto-tune in her newer stuff, but yeah, it's pretty decent Carly Rae Jepsen but a little more queer style pop.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
michael jordan is all elite, wade keller reporting

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lance has such weird energy outside of his wrestling character

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Cult of Personality plays.

The Rock comes out and announces he is running for President.

And he is All Elite

And he likes eating Poontang Pie

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I went through the trouble of downloading the frigging TNT app and watching live TV for your making-this-much-too-hard asses, AEW, and I doubt I'm the only new viewer tuning in tonight, so... impress me, I guess.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The AEW podcast where he and Shciavone reveal they have a running in-joke where they get each other's names wrong on purpose was very :3:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

dude just loves to eat peanut butter mixed with tuna for every meal nothin weird about that

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

dude just loves to eat peanut butter mixed with tuna for every meal

extremely dudes rock

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Aight, decided to just sign up for AEW Plus since I've been considering it for a while now.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
i have seen the end of this accounting movie like 100 times now and yet tnt continues to barf it onto my TV before ae dubs every goddamn week

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

CapnAndy posted:

I went through the trouble of downloading the frigging TNT app and watching live TV for your making-this-much-too-hard asses, AEW, and I doubt I'm the only new viewer tuning in tonight, so... impress me, I guess.

come join us in the gdt
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977044

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Maybe their movie library is limited.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

i have seen the end of this accounting movie like 100 times now and yet tnt continues to barf it onto my TV before ae dubs every goddamn week
Please tell me it’s really ending in two minutes, this is interminable

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I’m ready, men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Let's fucken gooooooo