Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Orange vs Hardy 67 50.00%
Bros vs Blonds 37 27.61%
Velvet vs Hayter 22 16.42%
Black vs Brock 8 5.97%
Total: 134 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Having Christian Cage and Brian Cage on the roster has lured in Nicholas Cage to manage Death Triangle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Mr. Squishy posted:

OK. Death Triangle are definitely breaking up soon.

It would be the most heelish thing ever if they broke them up this weekend after dropping this piece of fire merch.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

If you DDT a Samoan they just punch a hole in the ring and get stuck

Is that what happened to Joe in TNA?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I want five and also one that swaps them for Sasuke, itachi, and Madara.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They should do the Inner Circle double tease where it looks like the Bros are siding with Andrade but then turn back on him. Then Andrade brings in a couple AAA guys to back him up.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

sticklefifer posted:

They should do the Inner Circle double tease where it looks like the Bros are siding with Andrade but then turn back on him. Then Andrade brings in a couple AAA guys to back him up.

well RUSH has an announcement next week...

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Lid posted:

Bad news about RUSH, friend

It's a lil NXT if you know what I mean

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I know Dynamite is on tonight and keep thinking "Oh, the fun show is on tonight" but not really being super hyped until I remember we get another FTR/PNP match and then I get real fuckin' stoked. I hope Cash is well and healed and the "this might be the end" stuff is just for story because they've been a favorite of mine from their days of being NXT jobbers (the Brain Busters-esque matching satin jackets sold me on them immediately). But, either way, I'm excited to see two awesome tag teams have what is probably going to be another awesome match.

Q7kid
Jul 24, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Can Chavo still work? Andrade vs. Pac giving way to Andrade/Chavo vs. Lucha Bros has a booking flow, at least.

Or we get the in-ring debut of Tablet Guy.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
It's Wednesday night, friends.

You know what that means.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Cage vs. Hobbs is gonna fun as hell. They already had a good match last year and Hobbs has only gotten better.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Q7kid posted:

Can Chavo still work? Andrade vs. Pac giving way to Andrade/Chavo vs. Lucha Bros has a booking flow, at least.

Or we get the in-ring debut of Tablet Guy.

I know he did a Bloodsport match against Rocky Romero this year (?)

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Pylons posted:

Cage vs. Hobbs is gonna fun as hell. They already had a good match last year and Hobbs has only gotten better.

Yeah, this is gonna be a loving clobberer for sure.

I also keep forgetting it's the 100th episode and I wonder if they'll do any fun stuff because of that.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lid posted:

He just got knee surgery

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lid posted:

The last thing I read about Rush was that he was in the hospital and it was "serious". So my guess is its a personal/medical announcement.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to be shocked when rush debuts in mainstream wrestling and i hear his name for the very first time

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That is the raddest loving shirt I have ever seen and I am going to buy it!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Los Ingobernables de Japon goddamnit!!! :argh: I want Naito and co to show up so bad. :smith:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the aew logos really stink those shirts up, stick that poo poo on the back

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Pylons posted:

Big beefy men slapping beef

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I really like this one too

https://www.shopaew.com/official-apparel/t-shirts/kenny-omega-directive.html

https://twitter.com/YTAlexReynolds/status/1433144430782029825

Shard fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 1, 2021

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

AEW I AM loving BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP PUTTING YOUR LOGO ON OTHERWISE COOL rear end TSHIRTS EVEN IF IT IS TINY IT LOOKS LIKE DOGSHIT

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

smarxist posted:

if you were into sports as a kid everyone has that one guy who always killed their team. i start mean muggin' like Hobbs whenever i see Emmitt Smith to this day

the atlanta braves. all of them

bream was out

Mr. Squishy posted:

AEW's YouTube content has a lot of great women's wrestling. You should really check the Japanese leg of the women's championship eliminator, add VENY to your list.

veny owns

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the aew logos really stink those shirts up, stick that poo poo on the back

The thing killing their shirts are those terrible GILDAN blanks

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Anyone who has bought an AEW shirt what's the shrinking speed of them since they're all 100% cotton? Buy a size up to mitigate when it inevitably shrinks on you?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

Anyone who has bought an AEW shirt what's the shrinking speed of them since they're all 100% cotton? Buy a size up to mitigate when it inevitably shrinks on you?

They seem to be preshrunk, I don’t think I’ve ever had a PWTees shirt go too small on me and I’ve been buying them for quite a long time.

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
Honestly pay up the extra cash to get the premium shirt. It's very soft and whatever shirt shrinkage you get does loosen up.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mr. Squishy posted:

OK. Death Triangle are definitely breaking up soon.

Alternate take: no they aren't cause Lucha Bros holding the tag belts while PAC stands behind them grunting about how their the best tag team on the planet would be rad

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
The Bucks are winning

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Bucks smell like dookie shoes

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

animeluva1 posted:

Honestly pay up the extra cash to get the premium shirt. It's very soft and whatever shirt shrinkage you get does loosen up.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

reignofevil posted:

Evil Uno has nothing to apologize for.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

graph posted:

bream was out

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Lucha Bros holding the tag belts while PAC stands behind them grunting about how their the best tag team on the planet would be rad

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pro Wrestling Cream

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

drat that is cool

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

drat that's a sick shirt too

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Rarity posted:

Alternate take: no they aren't cause Lucha Bros holding the tag belts while PAC stands behind them grunting about how their the best tag team on the planet would be rad
While PAC holds the TNT title that he takes off Miro at Full Gear, then re-designs it to be fitting for an angry British wet goblin.

I like the idea that everyone who holds the TNT title gets their own version to keep.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
The Lucha Bros are losing and they will realise Andrade was right all along leading to face run PAC being betrayed and Fenix kicking Aubrey in the head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you can have the LBs win the belts and give Death Triangle a little swan song time until Full Gear if we're hell bent on its destruction (because what else will Idolo do if he doesn't achieve his sole objective so far?)

i kinda hate that he came in gunning to break up such a cool loving group though, can he fail at that period. and move on to something else and not look like a big geek?