Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
idk isnt getting that pissed off about being called british like the same as some CSA dude getting all worked up about being called a yankee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

still curious why you want me banned, btw. how else am I to improve if I don't get feedback???

Consider posting less in general, even less about politics, and especially less about how tooting the trumpet of how generous you are.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Valko posted:

It's true. I did call them a bunch of nazi transphobes and told them all to kill themselves and if they didn't I would do it for them.

It's like Astral said - there are two sides to this story. I think the reason Derpies targeted me is because he knew I have said some horrible things and nobody would be willing to back me up given my posting history.

I can't belive it. I'm actually reaching out to FYAD over the head of a stupid poster that we both think is a problem.

i'm kind of sad i showed sympathy for you now if i'm going to be completely honest

this is like mutually assured posting destruction

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

500 good dogs posted:

still curious why you want me banned, btw. how else am I to improve if I don't get feedback???

Shut the gently caress up

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
hmmm. thats not sociable behavior

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Honky Dong Country posted:

Shut the gently caress up

no thanks

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Watched a "friend" of mine host a crack party with his 2 year old upstairs

quote:

It's a 2 year old kid. She was probably asleep, and she wouldn't understand what was going on if she saw it. What danger is she in that she isn't in when her parents are sober? I think you might be overreacting a bit. Like you said, they seemed like a functional bunch.

CPS Took my kids this morning: Do I have a legal leg to stand on?

quote:

He doesn't have enough money to rent a truck after building such a boss rig. Priorities yall. He's on foodstamps

quote:

Jesus Christ. I totaled up what he planned to spend on that system, based on his second post in that thread. Want to make a wild guess?

$2710.

gently caress you, OP.

quote:

It's in our bedroom. He's got a playpen. In fact I cut back a lot of expenditures on my "$2700" in order to buy the little man some necessities.

8/29/2011 Inv #76865118Order #104864136 $1,526.39
8/27/2011 Inv #76733228Order #88796597 $98.31

quote:

We own our home. The water damage was from the previous owner. We paid $1000 for the place and pay $175/mo in lot rent.

so anyway i'm in this art gallery and there's this painting on the wall and

quote:

it's simply black lettering on a white background

it said "CALL THE POLICE ON GRANOS"

HOLD ON TO YOUR loving BALLS IT'S A NEW THING FROM RAZER

quote:

a man dips his fingers in fetid rear end sweat and smears a line of it on my forehead.

"RAZOR" he murmurs

Butthole Greedo
hoyl poo poo remember that one guy who killed himself

Me and my friends made a game where you kill mutants by skateboarding
TURDIAK

fr0id posted:

I would like folks to stop bothering Lurdiak and trying to mine more comedy from him. You had a thread. It was goldmined. Stop trying to get blood from a stone. Stop harassing someone on their YouTube and otherwise in the hopes of finding another nugget of comedy. Please don’t run this into the ground by harassing someone in the hopes of one more bit of comedy. Bad jokes aside, dude has helped with promoting a lot of SA community,especially the horror commmunity.

Games wise, I recently figured out I could hook my gaming laptop (lmao) up to my tv and use a controller. What are some good pc games that work well with a controller?

Thank you for your help and for listening.

Roth posted:

I remember I clicked on the video earlier, saw one comment that said 'Turdiak', chuckled, and then closed the tab.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

qnqnx posted:

Consider posting less in general, even less about politics, and especially less about how tooting the trumpet of how generous you are.

cool one post about donating to worthless charities has you so triggered :waycool:

fun hater
May 24, 2009

qnqnx posted:

you are mad because you post in the thread for posting tweets from accounts with 10 followers with the creeps lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fun hater posted:

you are mad because you post in the thread for posting tweets from accounts with 10 followers with the creeps lol

oh I don't care what they think then thanks I missed that

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Heath posted:

I have some sympathy for Valko and I've chatted with him some and if I'm being honest it's pretty clear that he was pretty hurt by the British comments. But he's been openly violent on the forums before, and it was kind of weird when everybody wanted to jump down astral's throat about what he said when I thought that was pretty widely known. I knew what discord drama he was referring to, but I get reluctant to say anything else when everybody is heated up and this thread basically turns its eye of Sauron on individual users. If not for Valko himself admitting it I wouldn't even be saying this much. I don't think he deserves getting hounded anymore than he has been but at the same time he's posted some serious rage at people on here before.

i'll say this at least admitting and owning it is something

dunno if its good but its something

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Hehe, Turdiak

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

*circus music, but slow and broken*

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

fun hater posted:

?????????????

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Valko posted:

It's true. I did call them a bunch of nazi transphobes and told them all to kill themselves and if they didn't I would do it for them.

It's like Astral said - there are two sides to this story. I think the reason Derpies targeted me is because he knew I have said some horrible things and nobody would be willing to back me up given my posting history.

I can't belive it. I'm actually reaching out to FYAD over the head of a stupid poster that we both think is a problem.

It's water under the bridge for me man. We don't really have to hash anything out, and I don't want you permabanned or whatever. I just thought it was funny and kind of showing a pattern with you. Life is poo poo for everybody, but no need to go bonkers online about it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dip Viscous posted:

If a permaban gets reversed, does the rap sheet entry get removed too? I could have sworn Pharohman already got permabanned years ago for the thing he just now got permabanned for.

no mine is still there

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019

Nooner posted:

idk isnt getting that pissed off about being called british like the same as some CSA dude getting all worked up about being called a yankee

it's to do with much more recent (dare i even say, current) events that are, uh, incredibly unpleasant, to say the least. if you want to know more just google "the troubles northern ireland"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

one involves a gathering of individuals who head an organisation regularly rocked by child sex abuse scandals, and the oth

:)

fun hater
May 24, 2009

500 good dogs posted:

oh I don't care what they think then thanks I missed that

im new to this whatever it is but the thread regulars keep tripping over the bodies on the floor going "AHEM!!! can we get these brigading commies out of here please!!!" which is very funny

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
never 4get turdiak

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

an egg posted:

*circus music, but slow and broken*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiswwhyBXI

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

fun hater posted:

im new to this whatever it is but the thread regulars keep tripping over the bodies on the floor going "AHEM!!! can we get these brigading commies out of here please!!!" which is very funny

:hmmyes:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I remember Valko now, I figured they were just trying to be shocking and edgy to troll.

Got one of my favorite PMs from it if Valko doesn't mind me sharing it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fun hater posted:

I'm a tankie :twisted:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

I'm a tankie :twisted:

Ah, so this is what brain damage looks like

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yall ever read the book Moms Dont Fart, funny fuckin poo poo

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

qnqnx posted:

Ah, so this is what brain damage looks like

please stop signing your posts

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Roth posted:

Hehe, Turdiak

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HiroProtagonist posted:

please stop signing your posts

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
i read the tankie thread for a bit and then stopped because it did not spark joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

heres a pretty good line just as a preview: gross more like hash tag SMELLFIE