Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

Nobody can confirm where he is, but he's still taking on new clients.

can't get sanctioned by the court if you're on a ventilator, non-responsive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

TRUMTRUM

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

when i was young, we had a taliban-controlled afghanistan, a large amount of cash, and a republican congressman

now we have a taliban-controlled afghanistan, no cash, and the republican congressman's whereabouts are unknown

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Virgil Vox posted:

the trumps must be crazy

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Gripweed posted:

What does "ghosting her" even mean in this situation? Is she mad that Obama's book sold better than Hillary's book?

i haven't replied to a single one of hillary's texts in years

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Alec Eiffel posted:

suing the Texas state legislature for the roads provided to citizens that enable them to drive to abortion clinics

in texas, you'd increasingly have to sue the saudi sovereign wealth fund

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

neutral milf hotel posted:

I peeked at the ivermectin subreddit and it's pretty gross. although I did see a charming cartoon of ted Cruz as a sheep. and stuff being done to it :stare:

lol

:nws:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9-AGizVUAItFH0?format=jpg&name=900x900:nws:

imagine the vice president of the united states sneaking his laptop into the bathroom past Mother's watchful eye and cranking it to this

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

https://twitter.com/MeAndMyDogToo/status/1433159749810327553

emily knows what's up

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

you mean my trump bux?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

shyduck posted:

Need to figure out another animal product we can sell to these rubes

maybe some gardening products could cure covid, like weed killer or rooting hormone, can't know till you try

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wait they finally locked up jawohl? lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Chinatown posted:

Just looked up Grand Isle, Louisiana on Google Maps

the absolute loving arrogance of people to build a loving town there

lmao

speng31b posted:

** nails together shanty on a sandbar 2ft above sea level in the middle of thunderfuck lightninblast bay ** i call it grandiose mountain island and i live here now

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

caught him red-handed

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i bet the first post of the next page is stupid as gently caress

evergreen post

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

does the lunker alarm go off when you reel in a big one

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

good job di

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

euphronius posted:

I don’t understand why anyone would want to keep the USA together at this point

same reason we do anything else, to enrich the rich and immiserate the poor

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1433524332253245440

lol a high school kid got suspended from school for sexual assault and dick pics and took his case directly to the scotus

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Crazypoops posted:

News lady asking me about my husband who fell down the stairs caught fire while rolling out the window impaled on the patio umbrella below and poo poo himself so loudly the neighbors came out "I know if he had a chance he'd do it again"

a note was found on his body stating "i regret that i have but one life to give for, uh, this"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Lpzie posted:

gonna take my probations on SA straight to the supreme court!!!

in the supreme court of the united states

LARRY PARRISH, petitioner,

v.

THE COWARDLY AND BRAIN-DAMAGED CSPAM MODS, respondent

QUESTIONS PRESENTED

1. whether a poster may be suspended for use of slurs when he is gay and very small

2. should this court issue an order for the mods to be demodded, permabanned, and killed

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

*extremely lawyer working for gun manufacturer voice* hmm perhaps we can show that some of them were no angels, let's dig up some dirt on them, pull up their permanent records

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the thoughtful man's weapon is poison

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

a good start

indict every DA for their crimes

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

campaigning on having accomplished something good hasn't been on the table for a long time, bt apparently now neither is campaigning on having tried to accomplish something good

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

even in the 1800s-1900s race war was fought one small town or neighborhood at a time and the aggressor always made sure they had an overwhelming force

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

people thinking they're going to sit out a civil war are going to be surprised if one actually breaks out lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

you can sit out a pogrom if you're not one of those targeted but you're not gonna sit out what's coming if it gets that bad

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's true white working class children are snorting fentanyl every day before school

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bleeding kansas posted:

lol the republicans wish they were the nazi party post-ww1

they are duck soup

1/6 wasnt a dry run it was a massive failure kicked off by qq butthurt over the election loss

the supreme court sucks but they didnt rule on a single thing, the texas law will lose a lot of bite after the challenges

i dunno its not perfect and things will continue to suck because of the uncontrolled pandemic but its not gas chambers o clock yet either

hm yes very good rendition of the "things are not that bad, yet" take

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bleeding kansas posted:

lol get outta here with your ww2 comparisons you nerds

how do you think a united states controlled by a fascist party with a strong completely insane wing fueled by facebook memes will address the continuing collapse of its real economy

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol

no republican voter knows what this bill says, all they know is "abortion now illegal" and they love it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bleeding kansas posted:

i dunno probably about like they did the last 4 years but now you need a round-trip ticket to gently caress

yeah, blaming ethnic minorities internally and other countries externally for all the problems that arise from the internal corruption and kleptocracy

it'll end in war

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

since when do high schools have perimeters

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I don't think it'll be a war with sides it will be generations of sectarian terrorism from various groups.

generations is long enough for the political landscape to change completely, i'm thinking in the next 10-20 years

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Do we even actually have a political landscape in America anymore?

Trup

yeah but its soft spongy soil readily absorbs insane memes from twitter and runs with them and the elected officials have no choice but to pretend that's what we want now, even if they're not yet fully on board with the insanity

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Hatebag posted:

The us is doing the same thing to itself that rural areas/hick states have been doing for decades. It's going to drive anyone who can to escape and it'll just get worse and worse as the poo poo people are concentrated. Look at any rural area, the only people left are morons, junkies, and old people. Everyone else got the gently caress out lol. Try to get your poo poo together so you can get the gently caress out of here in the next few years

this is the correct advice, although i would start now, those immigrant quotas are gonna be full in every country you'd probably like to move to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there's gonna be a carnival cruise ship traveling from port to port in europe getting turned away and having to return to florida