Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

How will multiple diagnoses of COVID affect Lamar's mid-game pooping frequency?

leaning over the sink Jim Carrey style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

half cocaine posted:

excuse me but how is anything more shameful than Russell Wilson's goal line interception against the pats?

I submit Russell Wilson's 25 yard interception against the Packers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Where's Vince Wilfork at?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sweet thursday posted:

Who's ready to change their life?

His eyebrows are sagging

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Asproigerosis posted:

having a sensible chuckle over the chargers trading away michael vick because spanos didn't want to pay him #1 overall money.

It's really weird that Vick won't make the Hall of Fame despite how much of a phenomenon he was for that mid-00s stretch and the impact he had on multiple NFL franchises. I don't think you can tell "the story of the NFL" without Vick.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sean10mm posted:

Vick wouldn't have gone into the hall even without the dogfighting thing because he was never actually that good as an NFL quarterback. He was overrated before he was controversial because of SportsCenter highlights and 99 SPEED IN MADDEN or whatever, and now is overrated from nostalgia for the vague memory of those things.

Well, that's what I was getting at with my first post. Vick's career wasn't a Hall of Fame career but he still had an enormous, outsized impact on the NFL. Are there any other non-HoF players like that?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This ONLY, EVER, IN NO WAY FOR ANY OTHER REASON happened because of his Madden rating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oag8iBB7HE

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

half cocaine posted:

If you're going to hype these poo poo-rear end stats at least give Randall Cunningham some respect. Or I dunno Chris Chandler.

edit: I can't believe he never threw more than 3000 yards during his madden hype years.

Quote me where I brought up Vick's stats in a positive manner

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Losing your QB room is one thing, you can still run the ball or have one of your receivers or tight ends take snaps and throw the ball. It won't be effective but you can still put on a reasonable facsimile of professional football.

What happens when you lose your entire OL room?

Wait, no, now I want to see this happen. Some team just gets all their heavyweights knocked out, so they trot out defensive linemen and random fat guys off the street as their starting five.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rice > Brown > Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Gonna watch this in the hot tub with a rum and coke.

Try not to pass out from blood pressure dropping