Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me

Harik posted:

the dogshit sex-offender protecting party will win just because it's california and their victims will be crushed and driven away because they're vindictive and evil. the senile republican senator that lies about their party affiliation won't be replaced by an honest one, and newsome will keep slaughtering the state's population.

*gasps* what do you call this production?!?!

The Democrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Ringo Roadagain posted:

trying to take down one bad guy by endorsing another bad guy isn’t a net positive.
If that bad guy gets taken down it is? Bad guy's don't absorb each other's powers.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

If that bad guy gets taken down it is? Bad guy's don't absorb each other's powers.

replacing a son of a bitch with another son of a bitch is not progress.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

Yeah. we've been through this before, and the punchline to "that's a hell of an act, whaddya call it?" is still "The Democrats!"

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

and if the bad guy gets taken down another takes his place. the lives of people remains the same. how is that a net positive?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

croup coughfield posted:

infinity - 1 = infinity

there's an infinite number of sex pests sons of bitches

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Hopefully bad/abstract recall discourse is a blip in this thread as the pedophile elite gets exposed day by day because of twitter superstar and former actress Rose McGowan

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Edward__Bernays/status/1437798621584445450

guess who aoc was hanging with last night.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The NXIVM was a pretty wild story especially the list of celebs that joined the sex cult.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1438359282886582273?s=19

She's right

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Lib and let die posted:

"you shouldn't speak out against unions," i declare, standing bravely in front of the members of the police and/or correctional officers' unions

some unions are poo poo. some unions use their power to protect abusers and some unions negotiate away their members' right to collective action like the broward county teachers' unions. i'm not familiar with the politics of the california teachers' union(s), but it's real possible that they're as lovely or shittier than the broward teachers' union and actually do need to be wholly rooted out and replaced.

teachers in broward county are forbidden from striking. gently caress the teachers' union for negotiating that away.

a good labor union advances its members interests

the police union is an actually good union

that they are seemingly the only ones who enjoy an effective union is no big coincidence

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

a good labor union advances its members interests

the police union is an actually good union

that they are seemingly the only ones who enjoy an effective union is no big coincidence

Yeah I hope I was clear enough, unions are good when they do what unions should and protect their membership but a profession that shouldn't exist shouldn't have a union in the first place. Yeah, they're models of strong, effective unions but...gently caress their members. They're scum and their union protects scum.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Lib and let die posted:

"you shouldn't speak out against unions," i declare, standing bravely in front of the members of the police and/or correctional officers' unions

some unions are poo poo. some unions use their power to protect abusers and some unions negotiate away their members' right to collective action like the broward county teachers' unions. i'm not familiar with the politics of the california teachers' union(s), but it's real possible that they're as lovely or shittier than the broward teachers' union and actually do need to be wholly rooted out and replaced.

teachers in broward county are forbidden from striking. gently caress the teachers' union for negotiating that away.

teachers are forbidden from striking nationwide, they're "essential workers" and aren't allowed to. They still do it and don't give a poo poo, most of their contracts say they aren't allowed to strike, but most teachers have like 300 sick days saved up anyway

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hey mods, this guy is allowed to post again for some reason I assume its a bug in the forums code.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey mods, this guy is allowed to post again for some reason I assume its a bug in the forums code.

lol

PROBATION 09/13/21 09:32am But Rocks Hurt Head Don't tell people to kill themselves. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Son of Thunderbeast Pragmatica

i got a 30+ban for suggesting admitted murderer baw top himself

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
i would like to see them flip out again, thank you. no need to probe further

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

paul_soccer12 posted:

lol

PROBATION 09/13/21 09:32am But Rocks Hurt Head Don't tell people to kill themselves. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Son of Thunderbeast Pragmatica

i got a 30+ban for suggesting admitted murderer baw top himself

the mods are working their asses off!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Larry got 2 weeks when he used the word too. Lmao

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Rose shows us how to stand against dirty democratic dungrunners.
https://mobile.twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1438349371330994180

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Crowsbeak posted:

Rose shows us how to stand against dirty democratic dungrunners.
https://mobile.twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1438349371330994180

amazing how she makes Democrats reveal their true colors

tho it's not like they try to really hide it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

rose needs an account imo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

rose needs an account imo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ahahaha lol https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1438749483785916417?s=20

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Larry got 2 weeks when he used the word too. Lmao

it appears thunderbeast is personally hurt by the r word

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Different F word for the ban+30 bro

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

Different F word for the ban+30 bro

Fedophile?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Fliberal

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
gently caress

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

oh hell yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

goldmine immediately

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im joker

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Hi jokker I'm dad

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

how do you write this kind of post and not know you've lost

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
lots of lil marc rubio trying to stand up to trump energy in that post

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

If you're using a rape victims trauma as a cudgel against the democrats because you're an angry little bitch instead of advancing an actual theory of power to affect positive change, you should save us all some time and just murder suicide an elite or something. or honestly just the suicide part would be fine.

3 days for telling someone to kill themselves :pwn:

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

AnimeIsTrash posted:

3 days for telling someone to kill themselves :pwn:

and one day, served concurrently, for a homophobic slur and implication that gay people are pedophiles. reminder that larry got 30+ban+a permanent subforum ban for using the exact same word without the additional hate crime, but the mods are working their asses off.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

From what I've been able to gather, the Larry forumban came from the absentee mod who is still around for some reason

Huh

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
👑 is right.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1438887648098193409

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They’ll probably perma the guy if we keep pointing it out. Admins and mods have grains for brains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

hot babe alert