Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

zuby????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol ok whats goin on here

https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1432876358523363330

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

"you shouldn't speak out against unions," i declare, standing bravely in front of the members of the police and/or correctional officers' unions

some unions are poo poo. some unions use their power to protect abusers and some unions negotiate away their members' right to collective action like the broward county teachers' unions. i'm not familiar with the politics of the california teachers' union(s), but it's real possible that they're as lovely or shittier than the broward teachers' union and actually do need to be wholly rooted out and replaced.

teachers in broward county are forbidden from striking. gently caress the teachers' union for negotiating that away.

whats up

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Sure. The broken woman with bad brain has some bad takes. Since it's not relevant to the discussion at hand beyond proving she's a bad person it could just be ignored.

who is trying to ignore rose mcgowan in the rose mcgowan thread. i take off topic posting very seriously and i WILL report them to the mods