Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Rose's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ashamed to say Alyssa was a childhood crush of mine.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'll miss you rose

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

paul_soccer12 posted:

how dare she wear that blue wave in her name while she harms democrats

I know, it owns

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fart simpson posted:

give us the catharsis of making fun of whatever dumb opinion or idea you have is and we can all move on

Thank you for this because

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmfao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

long, long may this year.

Long Mayvid

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

somehow i think that freak deserves more than a day for the one-two punch combo of telling another goon to kill himself and then that homophobic poo poo, but what do i know i'm not a dumbass mod

One day is the most a mod can request without admin approval I think

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lady Militant posted:

To further explain my point: the thread that ties together all the things that Rose has went through is class. the sickos that assaulted her and tried to ruin her life wouldn't have been protected/still protected if they didn't have the wealth they have! ergo making these people less wealthy would help make them less invulnerable, thus my confusion at her not choosing this path of attack

Everyone agrees that she'd have different opinions if her class wasn't rich. She has good opinions for someone who's class is that high, but obviously not perfect. Everyone is rallying in support for her because she's a rape victim going after her accusers and their collaborators - not because she's against the teachers union of California.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hey mods, this guy is allowed to post again for some reason I assume its a bug in the forums code.