Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Adoree Jackson is flaming hot garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Call the season if the Giants don't start sending Ojulari and Carter on every play

This is such an unbelievable waste of talent

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Chucktesla posted:

Wasn't the Giants defense supposed to be good

Jabrill Peppers and Adoree Jackson are terrible and are getting picked on every play. Bradberry and Ryan have to be everywhere because of it. D-line is also already gassed even though time of possession is even.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The bright news is Andrew Thomas looks like the best OT in the NFL I guess, suck it KJI

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Reviewing this looks like the Giants were lined up against a flood concept and were supposed to crash to the left but didn't respect Heinicke to make an adjustment at all. It's probably just a misalignment but knowing the Giants I wouldn't put it past them to have zero respect for the opponent.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Andrew Thomas is so bad

What? He's been absolute lights out the last two weeks and one of the best OTs in football.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

We're watching 2 different games then cause that post was him getting owned by loving Bostic lol

Yeah eventually a pass rush might get through, I'm actually watching the game though and that's the first pressure from the left side? What garbage are you spouting here?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Any question about the Giant's offensive failures or lack of production can be referred to Daniel Jones and Jason Garrett

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Now I'm watching Thomas blank Chase Young. Again I have to question what game people are actually watching here.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Another blanking out of Chase Young, this Andrew Thomas is a promising young athlete

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Oh man I just watched him give up a pressure look at me posting snapshots as I see them like I'm an expert

What pressure? Are you that mad that you don't know poo poo about football?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

loving what Young workrd into the middle of the line you absolute blowhard lol

He got blocked into the inside you absolute loving moron

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dude young went across his face and through the center

He didn't go poo poo he went down the B gap and got pushed inside, you don't know anything.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Sorry for getting mad at Ches Neckbeard for being a total moron. I understand no one wants to watch the Giants and just parrots whatever talking heads are saying but it gets frustrating when people refuse to actually look at what's happening.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dude you've gotten a really big head from the draft evaluation threads. It's ok we all thought Thomas was good and he's just not at all the elite guy we thought. It's all going to be ok.

God drat do I love the lame rear end draft thread attacks

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Boosh! posted:

If you really think he is a bad player I think you’re showing your rear end.

It's less about being right and more about proving me wrong. I understand I come off as a know it all but man do people like him set the bar low

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Giants dline is so loving bad I don't know what happened between last year and this year

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man have you ever been wrong? Like just acknowledged it or do you need to be an arrogant rear end in a top hat evey single time someone disagrees?

I acknowledge I'm wrong all the time in the draft thread but again you offended me by how loving stupid you are

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man somehow you missed Bostic owning Thomas for TFL and I'm loving stupid lol

You somehow missed that Thomas hasn't given up a pressure all game against two potent pass rushers before parroting the same stupid bullshit that I see about the Giants oline everywhere

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I honestly can't recall a single thing about a Giants/WFT game in the 33 years I've watched them besides that stupid trick field goal play

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Rubbing it in aside it's pretty cool watching Andrew Thomas just take Young out of every play

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Play posted:

I went to school with the grandson of the crocs creator. He ended up stealing my friends laptop after I invited him over to a party and when we tracked it down it had a video on it of him on ecstasy naked singing shania twain with his dick tucked between his legs

This didn't happen.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Play posted:

what you think i could come up with something so bizarre and stupid out of nowhere? it absolutely happened. his name was ricky

Yes

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

bean mom posted:

that guy not so good at blocking two guys thomas sucks

To be fair he whiffed really hard on Young too

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's not right that our 3rd best player is our kicker

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Only bringing this up because we actually saw the same thing for once tonight. The parallel worlds may be converging!

I'm just glad you're finally looking at Thomas before posting your opinion about him

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Qwijib0 posted:

Why isn't every FT play short throws across the middle

I honestly don't know what Tae Crowder thinks he's doing but it's certainly not coverage

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
McLaurin is just making Bradberry look like utter trash

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

McLaurin is making Bradberry look like the guy who lives in my house with me in Cincinnati

Kawalimus?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Play posted:

Have you seen the big highlight from week 1 where Melvin Gordon absolutely smoked Bradberry, left him in the dust? what even was that I thought Bradberry was supposed to be pretty fast

That was late in the game and the Giants gave up and I also mainly blame Jackson for that game but two weeks in a row of lovely play is kind of worrying

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I kinda see why you kick a FG there sometimes but man that was a cowards way out

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

bean mom posted:

ron rivera might be the most overrated coach of all time

He builds stellar defenses and then ruins them with his own mind

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Thomas loving sucks

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

it's a twitch streamer who i live with. he plays rim world using sexual deviant mods

What's his twitch name I'm the biggest rimworld streamer in SAS not this shithead

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

name on there is DanRyckert

Ok lying isn't cool.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

mikeraskol posted:

This but Daniel Jones.

Why the gently caress does Buck keep calling that a drop Jones overthrew a wide loving open guy. Should have been a walk in touchdown.

Yeah it was a perfect pass, that was entirely on Slayton.

Aikmans been garbage this game.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
How the gently caress do you give up a wheel route to a backup RB 40 yards down field with stack coverage Tae. How do you do that?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Hell of a throw and catch

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

mikeraskol posted:

There wasn’t a guy within a football field of Slayton and Jones lead him way too far. How was that a perfect pass?

It was a little bit in front so not a perfect pass but NFL WRs are supposed to make that catch, it hit him right in the hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Watching Heinicke put his entire body behind a throw unleashing it with enough torque to spin his body every time is a privilege