Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Bird in a Blender posted:

I hate say this, but Kansas State should be ranked this week. They’ve looked pretty good in their three games.

Iowa State finally has a really good game, I guess playing UNLV will do that.

Oklahoma has not looked that great even though they’re 3-0. Going to be an interesting year in the Big 12.

Good news, I hear there are some spots opening up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

Honestly the AP poll is just as bad with the exception that you should be talking to your family about a top 5 iowa hawkeye:

code:
1 Alabama
2 Georgia
3 OU
4 Oregon
5 Iowa
6 Clemson
7 A&M
8 Cincinnati
9 tOSU
10 Penn State
11 Florida
12 Notre Dame
13 UCLA
14 Iowa State
15 Va Tech
16 Costal Carolina
17 Ole Miss
18 Wisconsin
19 Arizona State
20 Arkansas
21 North Carolina
22 Auburn
23 BYU
24 Miami
25 Michigan

PSU has a great win and somehow is ranked behind OSU? UCLA wat? Why is OSU even in the top 10? VT - is this from last week?

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Komet posted:

Ohio State is starting to resemble Oklahoma. Can score almost at will on anyone, but the defense has is poo poo, which is completely uncharacteristic for Ohio State going back to Tressel. Maybe Ohio State can outlast the Big Ten East by making every single game a shootout. But I have to imagine it catches up to them. They might even have their hands full against Maryland.

I'm not going to hold my breath that Penn State wins @ Iowa, but if Penn State can walk into Columbus with one loss, I'm cautiously optimistic Penn State can make a respectable game of it.

Depending how the next two weeks play out, maryland could definitely pose an issue for OSU's secondary. And even if OSU handles maryland, that IU game before PSU is a classic OSU trap game.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Why would Texas ever be back in top 25 they are garbage from a butt poop

No, see, they were beat by an SEC contender.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think Dirty Shrimp Money’s moon poll has an SEC bias.

oh :lol: I thought op was talking about AP or another

self-owned

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Nothing but a bunch of old degenerates in here.

Anyways

Penisaurus Sex posted:

I did this while bending over to tie my shoes and I felt like I had pushed my lung into my stomach and was stuck in bed for 3 days.

I've noticed as I've gotten fatter that this is an issue. I might need to watch my intake. Of everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, wasn't watching this game but heard about this. The let him score play was denied.

https://twitter.com/SickosCommittee/status/1441237749965545477

It was obvious Marshall might try this the last 3 minutes, but it was well done. As the announcers said, great discipline.