Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Time for me to ruin another 3Hs thread :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Smiling Knight posted:

Hmm, but why do that when instead, I could S-rank ~~~~Gilbert~~~~.

Pros:
His S-support art is one of the least awful ones.

Cons:
Is Gilbert.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Malah posted:

Hold on - did the Death Knight just unceremoniously pop back into the loadout when Crimson Flower started? Was there ever an explanation for it, or what his deal is? Is he still murdering people around the monastery?

Does the Death Knight have supports with anyone?

Oh, NO :psyboom:

He was never going around randomly murdering people.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Shamir is part of the Shadowed Order. Presumably the assassins seen when defending Garreg Mach on CF are part of them too.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Linhardt should have a line somewhere alluding to the missing relics somewhere in CF.

As for the 10 Elites thing.

So, like, when Seiros was on her warpath she actually dyed her hair blonde. I don't think I saw a single person mention this or note it ever before her Fire Emblem Heroes unit came out and she was strikingly blonde. The opening cutscene with her has such specific lighting that you'd think it was just the sunlight on her but the tips of her hair are a bright green. So, that's why the Elites don't know this. The Nabateans have green hair and eyes. Seiros doesn't. They don't know she's coming for revenge because of that. If they ever were involved with Zanado in the first place.