Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where is your boundary
I don't even pee in the same building as my partner
Door remains firmly closed at all times
You can briefly drop in while they're dropping trou
Open door policy
I poop in front of my partner
I poop with my partner
I poop inside my partner
I just stealth poop in my Goku pants
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
one time i was taking a bath and my wife said she just needed to pee but she pooped and it was a giant anime betrayal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Especially because she did it straight into the bath

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I never shut the door and I often invite my wife in to look at my turds when they are notable. I also sleep naked and often rip a lot of rear end, which she usually absolutely loves (she thinks it is hilarious and impressive)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i fart a lot all over the place so that technically makes the whole house the bathroom.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i fart a lot all over the place so that technically makes the whole house the bathroom.

That’s why they used to have parlors outside ladies bathrooms, like in those fancy old timey establishments. It’s somewhere a little more private for them to fart without fully committing to the poop. It kind of makes me wonder why bathrooms don’t have a fartroom, like just in general, like unisex. It makes sense, like if you just want a room to fart in. It doesn’t have to be like a full airlock, recirculated air type dealio, just a little sitting area with a mini fridge and some wine spritzers and scented candles and a few non-loungy kind of chairs and a basket with some Asian fans. The fartroom just got phased out of society at some point, probably because men never really had the luxury. Oh we don’t need a fartroom m’aam, we can fart anywhere, SO NOBODY GETS ONE IN A MODERN HOUSE NOW HAHAHHAAA. But it’s like what did we lose, like a lot of culture. Women in formal dresses farting their asses off in a special room just for them. Wow. Why men never embraced this? Idk. It should be as common as a parlor or a porch or a home office or a man cave. In the hustle and bustle of modern society, can we not take the time to fart in a special place? I think we can. :thunkher:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

no people still have fart rooms they are just called mud rooms now. its unisex.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
my bathroom boundary is if you finish the toilet paper for the love of god change the roll

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Let's retire to the fartroom for coffee and cigarettes.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Molten Llama posted:

I close the door because otherwise the dog will come watch, and sometimes he gives little licks to the back of your knee while you're peeing

:dogstare:

Doggo owns lmao

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

my dog died im sad posted:

Let's retire to the fartroom for coffee and cigarettes.

You find the door locked.
A frantic shout: "I'm in here!"
Then a sound like an earthquake siren.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I like to, when my wife is in the shower, stealthily sneak in and sit on the toilet and do my business. Then when she opens the curtain she’s scared shitless and I’m all like, “haha, :downsowned:

Kaewan
May 29, 2008
Sometime I sit on my wife’s lap while she poops.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I like privacy and prefer no talking through the door my the missus doesn't give a gently caress.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'm literally a human centipede with my wife and she shits into my sewn lips to her rear end mouth and I poo poo it out into the bowl

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I'm literally a human centipede with my wife and she shits into my sewn lips to her rear end mouth and I poo poo it out into the bowl

By joining your rear end to her mouth you become a closed poop system, saving on cleanup

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

no people still have fart rooms they are just called mud rooms now. its unisex.

A mud room is a diarrhea room, whole different vibe. :shrug:

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Sorry it reminded me of this dumbass post way back:

quote:

My [25 M] wife [25 F] of 4 years gets angry whenever I fart. (This is a relatively light post.)

I don't think there's anything medically wrong with me, I just fart sometimes, usually when I'm not paying attention. My wife - who has yet to fart in front of me - gets upset whenever this happens. Today she asked me to leave the room when I have to fart because she thinks it's repulsive and doesn't want to hear it. She accused me of doing it on purpose. Sometimes I fart in my sleep and she wakes me up to scold me for it. She wants me to get out of bed and go to the bathroom to fart. How am I supposed to even know that's about to happen?? I'm sleeping!

I realize this sounds like I made it up, but I didn't. She's a southern girl, raised to be proper and polite and I'm a northeastern "redneck." I have a very gross family that jokes about farting, boogers, sex and all kinds of things that make her very uncomfortable. I don't want her to lighten up, I just want her to be less angry with me when I have a normal bodily function.

Is this normal? Am I overreacting? I just don't like when she's upset with me. I admittedly laugh when she freaks out about this and that makes it worse.

tl;dr: Wife is proper, I'm disgusting and "troll-like" according to her, she gets angry when I fart.

some redditor that TOTALLY has regular sex posted:

Honestly, just leave the room if you have to break wind. I mean, if it's an accident, fine, but if you know it's coming get up and go into the bathroom.

Surprising amount of redditors agreed you're supposed to go to the bathroom or outside to burp/fart. Fuuuuuuuck that
Mrs and I do our biz in front of each other, who cares.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
https://i.imgur.com/jft3zme.mp4

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Mimesweeper posted:

whats with coworkers who talk to you when you run into each other in the bathroom

seriously

There have been multiple long threads of goons professing their love of work pooping and ya IDGI.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cyril Sneer posted:

There have been multiple long threads of goons professing their love of work pooping and ya IDGI.

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime, that’s why I poop on company time.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

LuckyCat posted:

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime, that’s why I poop on company time.

You huff your boss's poo poo molecules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cyril Sneer posted:

You huff your boss's poo poo molecules.

And he smells mine. Communism in action.