Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Beating Bama is always worth celebrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Beating Bama is never easy but the last time we did it I had a feeling before the game it could happen, and that team had Manziel, and that was before Saban had added a Death Star offense to his amazing defenses

This is genuinely the most out of nowhere performance I've ever seen from an A&M team especially when you look at what the offense did from Haynes going out against Colorado through Mississippi State (not a lot)

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

downout posted:

What was up with iowa fans booing PSU injuries? That was pretty weird and kind of lovely.

The announcers talked about it but basically every single time Iowa made a big play a Penn State guy would be down and needing attention

I do not think it was intentional but in a stadium of tens of thousands some are gonna be convinced its a ploy

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
crosspost from the gameday thread

Finally figured out why the gently caress this exists

https://twitter.com/SimoneEli_TV/status/1390469278088957952

That doesn't make the photoshop any better but at least it's not completely out of nowhere

Declan MacManus posted:

notes:
-texas a&m finally gets over the hump in the one year where they've guaranteed that they will not be playing for a natty or a conference title

Also this was not lost on me but I chose not to be cynical and enjoy the win last night.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

Glancing at the record you have somehow described a more hellish existence than what it must have been like being a Kansas State fan before Snyder got there.

No way; Kansas State pre-Snyder was what Kansas is now. He doesn't get nearly enough credit for what he did.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Teams look invincible til they don't; before Saturday people were saying "well 2007 didn't have two dominant teams like Alabama and Georgia" so I wouldn't put any wagers on Georgia rolling to the title yet

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

hahaha these rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

DrunkPanda posted:

I mean, A&M has been rear end all season except for that inexplicable game last week against Alabama. I definitely wouldn't consider any bet on A&M to win to be "easy money"

It seems to be bearing out so far