Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wake Forest Will Make The Playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm the one guy who voted for Pitt

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Notorious ZSB posted:

No one really thinks Kentucky will hang with Georgia do they? Do they?

but it would be way funnier if georgia just absolutely collapsed for no reason

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Stetson Fleming Bennett IV

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

What happens when Michigan beats Michigan State in two weeks? Those colors need to be different.

don't know how to break this to you, my man

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Godzilla07 posted:

It brings me no pleasure to root for THE BUCKS but they're the only team this year with an elite offense that can make life uncomfortable for Georgia

https://twitter.com/JBudDavis/status/1448284461343334401?s=20

actually, advanced stats are fake

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TipTow posted:

Don't know if you're joking but that chart is pretty lol

i'm 100% serious all advanced stats are massaged to say whatever the hell they want to say

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

has anyone found cinci on that chart because i've been trying for like 5 minutes and can't

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

General Dog posted:

They’re not on there, it’s just P5 + FBS Independents (all of them, not just Notre Dame)

what a worthless chart

like yeah sure put all the p5s into it but when you're not even measuring the #3 ranked team in the country what are you doing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

I think 2019 is when they were forced to start a wide receiver at QB so that’s why they just stopped passing.

lynn bowden jr. ruled as the ersatz qb

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cal's gonna beat oregon lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao