Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Kurieg posted:

No, he lost oxygen to his brain during the accident for just long enough to get severe hypoxic brain damage achieve enlightenment

More like he blew off the Wedding to go Surfing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

snergle posted:

yta because your 3 yr old isnt potty trained wtf are you doing

my mom potty trained all of us before 3 and theres 7 of us

Neurodivergence possibly?

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

wheatpuppy posted:

OTOH I suspect a lot of kids in the system would kill for a loving single-parent home so ...

He’s not getting that kid. The household has changed fundamentally.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

FMguru posted:

Husband, caught red-handed having a multi-year affair, to his wife: "This is all YOUR fault!"

AITAH for working with the boyfriend of my husband’s mistress for revenge?

LOL get wrecked John and Eva.

In comments OP says she's started the divorce process.

“No fault” means she can’t be made to pay alimony, right?

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

reignonyourparade posted:

I'm pretty sure the tate-son is in fact the older brother

So if the younger brother OP is old enough to be out on his own, tate-son definitely is.

“Lil bro” in this context is a new way to call someone a loser.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Hey, let's not keep discussing that one and I won't hand out a bunch of probations for an obvious abuse story,

The iPhone 13 isn’t THAT bad.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

pentyne posted:

It's pretty gross you just assume the gender of the OP like that. Have some concern for people who may not fit your narrow-minded worldview.

Making poo poo up about the stories is half the posts here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Sekenr posted:

What I don't get about stories like that is how the apologizing party seems to go to great lenghts to get the other to return but can't help but call them a bitch about making a fuss and being hurt like a a baby. How is that supposed to advance the end goal of getting one to come "home".

They’re trying to admonish them into submission.