Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

captainOrbital posted:

She should post the email in full

She should send a long reply in Korean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

The photographer should invoice them for the wedding amount, then discount it down to the informal party amount. Hopefully they’ll realize they already got a discount (unlikely).

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

trashbadger posted:

AITA for banning my gf from my hospital room?

I mean sure, OP is within his rights to decide who he wants with him when he's in the hospital, but the level of hostility he seems to have for this woman he has been with for 'several years' is baffling. His gf does something completely normal and nice for someone in a relationship to do (that his mum also asked her to do), and he jumps straight to yelling at her, telling her that he doesn't consider her family and he doesn't want her anywhere near him, and now he's confused as to why this might be considered excessive.

Does he have a brain injury or something making him combative? My dad hit his head and got like this as a result of a concussion once, just angry and mean about everything with no rhyme or reason behind it, and OP himself doesn't seem to offer any reasoning for this beyond it annoying him.

Too bad we just had a thread title change.

r/relationships: I don't think I did anything wrong, even if I did yell at her

This is really bizarre though, he doesn't give any reason for not wanting her there and seems to expect people to understand that.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

quantumwell posted:

They used to be common but big cheese came along with the allure of pre-grated cheese since we're too drat
lazy to do it ourselves. Plus cheese graters are a PITA to clean.

Make America Grate Again

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Seat AND lid down is the only acceptable configuration regardless of gender. And the lid goes down BEFORE flushing.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Most of those body donations end up going to the US military for target practice.

That sounds awesome, cut me to pieces with a 50 cal and then blow me the gently caress up. That’ll be the funeral.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

They’re mad that their kid won’t be the center of attention for an entire day.

Also they should have put the goth kid front and center in the family photo.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

The cops in my area wouldn't even show up for something like that.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Haven't you got a pirate to pursue, Captain Smoker?

:hmmyes:

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Rat Patrol posted:

lmao

https://whyp.it/tracks/137259/j-the-b?token=tUPee

sorry

edit: oh gently caress no what a horrible snipe

I’m still 222 pages behind but I can’t pass this by without acknowledging it. Amazing.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

You can be FWB and still be exclusive, he could have meant that.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Emo is not goth. Goth would be more appropriate for a funeral than emo.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

i know a couple who will get 2 queen bed hotel room over a single king so that one partner has a snacking bed.

This is actually a brilliant idea when combined with room service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

mystes posted:

no it's loving not

Why not? It’s a hotel room, every surface is already covered in poo poo and jizz.