Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the last refuge of a man actively turning into a mound of salt

"bUt ThE hOlDiNg"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EvilHawk posted:

As a dumb Brit I swear "holding" is just everyone complaint when things aren't going their way

it absolutely is

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MCCONKEY

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gus Johnson yelling MCCONKEY

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Holding status: Called??????

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

The amount of Michigan love in this thread today is disgusting to see. Go Sparty

gently caress the blue

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

siriuslysomething posted:

Has Michigan never played against a hurry up offense before?

they play in the Big 10

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it just keeps happening

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the funny thing about this Emory Jones/Anthony Richardson stuff is that florida fans are gonna fuckin hate AR15 next year anyway when he doesn't immediately win the Heisman

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the only way it could have ended for Michigan: a failed pick play

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

michigan fans need to realize: everyone hates you and wants to see you fail as hard as possible, most preferably against your most hated enemy that you think you're a level above but never were and never will be

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

boop the snoot posted:

I would like to see OSU lose to Michigan tbh

This has more to do with OSU though

OSU losing to Michigan after Michigan loses to Sparty is the funniest triangle of failure, yes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

As more of an NFL fan, why does the whole world hate them? I get OSU and MSU hating them but I didn't know they are universally hated.

they're notre dame with even less historical success

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

I don't understand why people hate Michigan more than Michigan State. Michigan isn't the school with all the sex crimes and cover ups... kinda weird that there's hate for Penn State for that stuff, but when Michigan State does the same thing it's "whooo go Sparty" :psyduck:

you're a colorado fan

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao i actually misread his post and didn't realize he was saying michigan didn't cover up sex crimes

what a loving maroon. jesus christ.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wheel routes are always open

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Godzilla07 posted:

let's see if Kirby has the sense to put JT Daniels in

you can't give up on Stetson Fleming Bennett IV

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

speaking of which can someone tell me who the this guy is in my av because i have no loving idea. some moron bought me this in the wrestling forum for liking the old nwa show and i figured it would be a billy corgan av if they were doing that but this aint billy corgan

its charlie kirk, the guy who runs or ran Turning Point USA, i think they don't exist anymore

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

florida fans so convinced that THIS quarterback won't suck, he can't suck, surely it will be different with THIS quarterback

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

You can't give up on Stetson Fleming Bennett IV

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"Surely Anthony Richardson won't turn the ball over as much as Emory Jones"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5ro-Gm-3g

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sickening posted:

When was this ever funny?

it was extremely funny when some OSU fan had a meltdown on here about "the anti-OSU tard brigade" hating his team, yes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that would have been badass if it wasn't illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bronc or Be Bronc'd