Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Find it real hard to believe that 30% of Americans know anything about what's in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

OK baizuo posted:

Who would lose harder in 2024, Joe "nothing will fundamentally change" Biden or empty vessel Copmala Harris

Copmala easily, young people would still hate her and all the olds would too

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Feldegast42 posted:

When Larry Summers thinks you are shelling out too much to the rich

I'm sure it's just an attempt at guillotine mitigation and he's actually donating heavily to the FYGM cause

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Ok, props to the writers of this gag, it's real good

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Wolfy posted:

I find Zack Beauchamp's tweets to be tedious

Downright pedestrian if you ask me

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well, once republicans eliminate the blight of democrats from the world they'll immediately start on minorities. but there's nothing i can do about any of it so i might as well just enjoy the first part.

I can't wait to be taken to the killing fields because I was an idiot who donated to Obama in my early 20s and now show up in donation records.

I guess I do deserve it for donating to Obama though tbh

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

smug jeebus posted:

Have we ever had a president that was actually smart and not just good at faking it?

Abe Lincoln self taught himself lawyering and hosed people up in the court room apparently

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

30.5 Days posted:

Anyone who went to a college where there was a sigma alpha epsilon chapter knows what "gentlemanly" actually means.

We stole their handbook and used to read it out at our chapter meetings (yeah yeah, I was also in a frat. But in our defense we lead the nation's chapters in debt :lol:) and laugh at things like "sipping soup thitherly"

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

ram dass in hell posted:

i wish he was president instead of joe but idk if i'd say he rules, he's a racist pedophile sex trafficker , man , i dk if u gotta hand it to hunter

Lets just compromise and have President Dr. Rockso the Rock and Roll Clown. He does cocaine!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hunter even went so far as to have extra protection for the asian sex workers

The John with the heart of gold

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

i am harry posted:

"whatever does not help you win should not be a priority" forever and ever ad infinum.

I agree, Clintons should not be a priority

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

mods please give me a novelty sixer citing as many of these rules as you can copy paste into the box tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lmao: your rap sheet owns

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!
I met a woman from Rwanda on bumble, maybe she'll marry me and take me to a country that isn't poo poo.

Real talk though I was trying to learn how they've been doing in the 21st century. All I had heard before hand was that they had recovered remarkably well considering, and that they were pretty welcoming to refugees which is pretty neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0ozxrZlEQ

Then I watched that vid, and wtf, Rwanda is like strictly better than the USA :lmao:

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

the white hand posted:

Rwanda is doing a thriving business detaining Europe's nonwhite refugees

OK, I figured it was something like this because I don't exactly think of Singapore as a place I'd want to model.

Still over that incredibly low USA bar lol

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Venomous posted:

because that worked so so so well for them in 2016 didn't it

It's a smart line, and a smart crowd will appreciate it!

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

bawfuls posted:

ohgod please do it can you imagine how loving funny it would be for her to lose to Trump twice??

https://twitter.com/ChrisCillizza/status/1541790937646612480

I hope they break her up with a toilet brush before flushing this time

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

democratic campaign managers all insist she should lean into the claim, because voters like men more

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

1glitch0 posted:

C-SPAM:

D&D:

Oh my god, they actually cite their dumbass rules in the probes?! I thought y'all were taking a poo poo on them and making that up :lmao:

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Uh, you guys clearly don't understand politics, what I'm seeing is he was able to flip 1% of the republican votes! And it only cost 35% of the democrat support and 17% of the independents! That's just smart politics

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Homocow posted:

dems are so tone-deaf and ignorant they don't see how "Ultra MAGA" actually sounds really cool and good to a large part of this country

"ULTRA MAGA" sounds like it could get poo poo done, frankly

It sounds like a beer and everyone knows people hate beer

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Venomous posted:

btw can someone explain Pritzker to me? Dude just seems like your typical liberal capitalist dipshit, and idk why he's become a meme recently

My Pritzker knowledge basically begins and ends with the emails (I think? maybe texts) repeatedly telling Lightfood to go out of band to discuss their illegal whatever they were up to, which was pretty funny and also makes him probably rank near the top of the democrat bench in competency to be honest

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

What's the name for the phenomenon where you can mostly read words if all the letters are there and the first and last are in the correct spot?

Anyway, I choose to believe the source is Big Tittleson

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

ex post facho posted:

correct

also you still owe taxes on it lmao

but you still got 8 grand, jack! ungrateful american swine :mad:

No, not you relatively large proportion of millenials and zoomers who want children but don't feel you have the circumstances and already hate everyone in government

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Lib and let die posted:

Generation Image Macro > Generation Meme

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol CDC's recommendations are just "SARS is endemic now, best of luck idiots!"

literally just this :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c84ooIjliT4

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Coolness Averted posted:

I have the feeling it's gonna be just like the ppe and testing shortage, where the wh was approached directly with "We can spin up production if you just guarantee us the sales" and brandon opted to just wait and see instead

They're doing the dumb lib thing where they don't realize republicans aren't going to vote for democrats, so instead they take the most recently stated 'misgiving' at face value.

Aren't they actually just neocons now? I thought the Kochs bought NPR

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Retromancer posted:

just found out that my plans to buy an EV are going to get hosed by the Inflation reduction bill. they tied the credits to the cars being manufactured in America. literally the only thing they got accomplished on the past two years and it’s hosed me over. cannot wait for the democrats to get destroyed.

That really sucks, democrats are poo poo. But I bet you have a pretty good understanding of it and I haven't looked yet... but would, say, a 2015 chevy volt that I bought used a month ago get me some free money on taxes this year?

Actually, how is manufactured in America defined? I'm not sure what car you're talking about, but aren't most of the big brands (Toyota, Nissan, etc) building their US market cars here now anyway to save on shipping?

Edit: VV :lmao: VV

Forseti has issued a correction as of 17:43 on Aug 13, 2022

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

lmao I have enough faith in the medical community that there are controls and wide population samples to compare everything against. They certainly don't "only test gay people." That simply isn't how studies and medical science work.

:lol: what a rube

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Coolness Averted posted:

that's dumb, that guy should have been talking to the french government, they'd probably have been way more sympathetic

Right?! What a dumbass, all he hate to do was VOTE

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Kreeblah posted:

I knew Biden was going to be a poo poo president, but I continue to be amazed at just how terrible he is, that he's managed to piss this many people off.

He can't even get dogs right!

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

you now play in a jug band and die of dysentery at the ripe old age of 22

strict upgrade imo

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

ClassActionFursuit posted:

Does it matter if the result is fewer dead? Asking genuinely.

The purpose of a system is what it does