Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Guys we've all enlisted everyone knows how to fib a form to get their benefits.

Jesus.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Is he the satanic concert jabber??!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
The movie Independence Day vastly overestimated our ability to cope with paradigm shifts and how much Morse code I would know as a soldier.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
IDK it's a successful strategy to install fascist governments, so there's some precedent.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Crab Dad posted:

Yea it was talked about when it first came to light like in 2019?

Oh thank gently caress I thought I was having deja vu.

Could the LCS get pinned on her? :haw:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

maffew buildings posted:

Agreed Cap Police and USSS should have been mag dumping (I don't understand why they didn't neutralize these people, seemed like a reasonable time to use deadly force)

They understand the tactical advantage of de-escalation.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Lowtax died in 2014

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3649462

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
That last one could be a very dark suicide joke euhghh

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah I don't like suicide no matter who it is.

I just am sad that instead of trying to loving change even a little, it seems he was found guilty of being a loving prick until the bitter end.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Eej posted:

"Lowtax created white nerd internet and is directly responsible for 12 year olds yelling slurs at you"

4chan and Kiwifarms are both SA spinoffs so, it's not entirely inaccurate.

shame on an IGA posted:

The best one I've seen was a tweet along the lines of "Lowtax banning hentai from the somethingawful dot com forums was the 21'st century's Franz Ferdinand moment and I am cursed to live with this knowledge"

:hmbol:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Idk marines get hella mad when you poo poo on them but they also know on average they can prob kick more asses so they are a bit more chill than the AF or navy about jokes.

The army will just help you talk poo poo about ourselves ime.

"You think that's stupid, let me tell you about THIS stupid poo poo!"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Milo and POTUS posted:

Don't talk poo poo about marky mark. He got 20 confirmed kills in Vietnam

Didn't he loving hate crime a Vietnamese guy?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

facialimpediment posted:

I highly recommend clicking-through for the whole report and the interview with the owner (who is not Mike and has not dated a Mike).

https://twitter.com/nbcwashington/status/1461182392341827585

Replies are worth it too, supposedly USAA is covering all of it, so :toot:

This is what happens when your fight a stranger in the Alps!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Be safe out there friends. I feel there are more dangerous times ahead because of this verdict and the conduct through the trial, but all I can think about is the affluenza verdict in 2016 and how powerless I feel to stop the tide of fascism.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RFC2324 posted:

Less of our modern propaganda is promising a sparkling future, yes, but then look at all the smart poo poo and stuff that actually got delivered, but in lovely form.

RFC2324 posted:

We could also see the corporate dystopia bullshit that has come to pass being inevitable.

Basically, gen x is apathetic as gently caress because we expected a choice between pretty poo poo futures and didn't believe fighting would ever actually achieve anything. Sorry guys

What a coincidence that children could be directly advertised to from that generation forward!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
My friend lives a mile from there and they are still helicoptering as of ten minutes ago.

She was supposed to match with her org today but stayed home due to her husband having a broken leg.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Nov 22, 2021

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

I lather myself in old bay crab salt nightly so I’m basically immortal at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMJMDEDXwec

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bored As gently caress posted:

How far-right extremist groups face exposure from army of hacktivists
Data leaks and breaches by so-called ‘ethical hackers’ – often assisted by poor security practices – have exposed inner workings of groups and the nature of the movement as a whole

Hacktivists doing god's work. Also it seems like every single thing the alt-right and ultra conservatives and Trumpers do has hilariously bad cyber security and basically leave open windows and doors everywhere.

They never learned the first rule of White Club: do not talk about White Club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bless their little racist hearts!

:commissar: