Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Melthir posted:

If true...good job dad? I honestly don't know how to feel about this having children. There isn't much I wouldn't do for them.

The reporting reads as though there isn't much evidence or thread to the idea that the boyfriend "sold" the daughter. There's a statutory situation for sure based on the reported ages, but the trafficking bit seems wholly manufactured by Q-brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/11/qanon-rally-in-dallas-fails-to-revive-jfk-jr-from-the-dead.html

quote:

Michael Brian Protzman, who runs the Negative48 channel (over 100,000 subscribers), sees things slightly differently.

Protzman has long claimed that the Kennedy bloodline is directly linked to Christ. He told his followers that on Tuesday, “JFK Sr, Jackie, and JFK Jr will be reintroduced to the world.” Then, the JFK Sr. “will travel around for seven days, then will pass.”
Bad news, folks. Turns ot JFK Sr. isn't coming back. 6 more weeks of Fall before winter.

Immanentized fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 3, 2021

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Platystemon posted:

What’s the age of the girl?

It’s not in the WaPo article.

they mention "underaged" and "teenage" so I'm just going with that to define the statutory issue

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

Give me a miniseries on the Russian Empire Baltic Fleet voyage of the damned only to get their butts completely pushed in at Tsushima.

The Dracenfels youtube channel has an amazing 3 parter on this, with a special segment on the one support ship that the admiral intentionally tried to ditch multiple times.

Jesus christ, what a clusterfuck the entire situation was, the Japanese lucked out at every single step.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Hyrax Attack! posted:

After watching the Pacific I’m thinking he was waving a photo of William Sadler and hoping Section 31 would approve his extraction.

Maybe a Temporal Agent say it and chuckled?

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
I guess Lowtax died?!?

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Looks like Dems + 2 censured Gosar

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1461085517194346496?s=20

Republicans basically threw a hissy fit like usual.

Anime, not even once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Watch this lead to the Fort Sumner of our era.