Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Joe biden sucks? N-no... It turns out it's more profitable to let everyone die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I've been doing my best to distance myself from the loop and have no clue who the gently caress brandon is and I'm not entirely sure I care to know at this point

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maybe we're the crazy ones did you ever think that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Put out a sign outside that says Free Weed and Strippers.

Joseph A Weed and Laurence Strippers are innocent

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What if he does, anyone wanna convert

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The whole thing doesn't make any sense. Jr has been dead for 20~ years. The anniversary of the assassination is 20 days away. And why would Jr appear on the grassy hill instead of from the book repository window, or just in the middle of the road in a convertible Continental? Wouldn't it be more logical that he appear in the ocean off the coast of New England? Flying a ghost plane?

On top of that, the whole dead lib son of a dead lib (for the time) president to join forces with trump to own the libs? What?

They loving dumb and crazy as hell man.

I envy them. I bet life is really interesting to go through with that worldview

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

Virginia goons - this sound right based on your anecdotals? Looks like any weird end result isn't going to be due to low turnout.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1455625211362095111?t=h-aR5SNLwYXgBPcg7ifQpg&s=19

It's possible dems are starting to vote like their lives depend on it because, well...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Soylent Pudding posted:

Braves win the world series.

Disappointing. I have nothing against the team per se but man are they the team of choice for reactionary southern shitwits and I'd love to have seen them lose

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They're so loving stupid lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean it's a little alarming but certainly not at all shocking that the american people are so enamored with authoritarians. Leader of the free world indeed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Platystemon posted:

What is that alternative treatment? I’m glad you asked.

https://twitter.com/betsey3000/status/1455937726239305733

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Horny alone moves the wheel of history.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pmchem posted:

doubt that narrative is gonna hold up because a lot of the conservative anti-vax pushback is from people who say they're WFH, thus, they don't need the vax because they're not endangering anyone from the company

lol that's funny as poo poo

They can do both

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm in a perpetual state of mortified and the only difficulty with making that statement is figuring out for how long

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MazelTovCocktail posted:

President Thomas Whitmore : I don't understand, where does all this come from? How do you get funding for something like this?

Julius Levinson : You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?

Movie was so stupid but man it had its parts. Will never not laugh at flyboy stripper wife. From everything I've heard they totally nailed it

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

You're not missing anything.

Eh chicago's worth a visit

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 9, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

It’s everything you could hope for in a 90s summer blockbuster. The visual effects still hold up alright. Although the sequel is the worst movie I’ve paid to see.

I was about to say something but then I noticed the paid and I was huh that's probably fair. Someone noticed that some parts looked like Panzer Dragoon Orta and for that alone I can't hate it but many it was otherwise dull in a movie that should not have been

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Even worse than usual time to be on the internet re: the rittenhouse trial.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wasabi the J posted:

Is he the satanic concert jabber??!

Oh man this too. Reddit's having a great weekend

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That whole trope of uniting all the disparate factions of the world by giving them a common enemy seems ridiculously far fetched in retrospect

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Not going to lie I still have no clue exactly what happened to Motorola lol. That said while most are kind of like that, I figured it was better then trying to ape things like Generation Kill, and I still feel there are a couple of good characters or at least they're played by actors who do a good job with what they have to work with. I agree on the ending as it kind of rips of ID4, which ripped off War of the Worlds, but I was willing to let it fly that perhaps they just have a really centralized command structure.

That's goddamn awesome. I totally agree about the mini series approach. Imagine something like Chernobyl but WWZ. He clearly has his fathers charm and wit in interviews I've seen and read with him. He also talked about how Mel Brooks has a huge library and stuff like Max Weber in it. Max and Mel rule. Also It's kind of crazy how much they look alike. I'm stilling listening to his new book Devolution which has my queen, Judy Greer, as the main narrator.

Mel in WW2

What's the headwear?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Is red letter media cancelled? I legit don’t know, goons seem to have strong opinions in various megathreads and I’m not sure if it is because they said something about Star Wars or did something horrible.

I think they're just making fun of Aaron rodgers because Mike's a huge packers fan

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Loucks posted:

That and sitting in a courtroom describing it has to drive home the possibility that he might actually see consequences from his actions, a possibility that I guarantee did not occur to him in the moment when he decided to go play murder safari.

It's this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Apparently the judge's phone rang during the trial and it was the trump rally theme lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Setting up a table for all the permabanned. Thanks a lot, Biden

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Eej posted:

SA is trending on Twitter and I've already run into insane takes like "SA created online transpobia" and "Lowtax created white nerd internet and is directly responsible for 12 year olds yelling slurs at you"

Imagine reading either of those takes on twitter and believing them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think we all know he wasn't doing anything fast

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The amount of people who open carry around where I live is loving laughable to me. Five years in Memphis and I never once felt compelled to carry a gun at all. The people out here in the loving country are so afraid of their own shadows.

They're extremely not afraid yet a bunch of proud boys show up to a schoolboard meeting in ballistic vests lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is anyone surprised

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Prediction: he walks on everything including the weapons

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

BIG HEADLINE posted:

On the one hand, yay!

On the other? I can't be the only one thinking about Upgrade right now. :ohdear:

-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2jGpEWNYNc

Annnnd there it is.

My guess? He'll get sentenced to five years total, and only do nine months, just like some other "unappreciated martyr" who went on to do absolutely nothing awful whatsoever so long as you ignore the entirety of the 1930s and 40s and resultant fascist subculture. :godwin:

Was it really a subculture in the 40s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I’m not a violent person, but at the same time I’ve never wanted to slap the poo poo out of someone so bad as those people. Human garbage every single one of the lot.

You can bet everyone thinks "hitler had some good ideas"

It is however a lot of fun to ask them which ideas those were

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

Similar to "taxes are worse than slavery."

These types love slavery though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ibi et tunc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Albertans are trash garbage people. At least Texans have the excuse of being from texas

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The lights keep flickering on and off as they're trying to get the electric chair working

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lol I knew it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

drat you gently caress 150 women by age 16 you make a lot of beta enemies. having big bowl of chili in solidarity with my boy

if only he had run for congress after going after school shooting victims and families

lol what.

Is that what he claims? That might be more far fetched than the sandy hook poo poo lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://old.reddit.com/r/libertarianmeme/comments/qufr02/if_this_guy_hadnt_crossed_state_lines_carrying_an/

lol reddit is a cesspool

Front page

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The future is authoritarian as gently caress I'm afraid. That old orwell quite about a boot stamping on a face forever. I certainly see no reason to be optimistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I cant wait to see what Garrison draws