Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
CBS News did a great piece on new gun owners, and focused it on African Americans and people of color who have come together to arm themselves, because the police can't, or won't, or would be the ones brutalizing them.

https://youtu.be/DBUOQIhsldU

The more leftist and POC gun owners we get into the firearms community, the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Young loving punk rear end kids, literally trampling people to death to see a concert without having to pay for it, or steal merch.

I'm officially an old fogey now.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Looks like the moron urged people to rush the gates and climb the fences.

https://twitter.com/yoongispick/status/1456890536330158083?t=fWj2LhukXbn0J69NRGP0WA&s=19

Hope the families of the dead sue that piece of poo poo out of existence.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
You know, that concert shitshow would've actually been a legitimate case for police using all their riot gear... unlike using it on innocent peaceful BLM protesters last year.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I've never even heard of this Travis Scott guy, but he needs to be sued out of existence. loving literal trash. Encouraging a loving riot. Fucker needs to go to jail.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Did this loving idiot see Season 3 of Westworld and think "BOY HOWDY THAT SURE IS A loving AWESOME WORLD TO LIVE IN." ?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Best Friends posted:

I am not really following the rules or standards. Am I, a healthy guy who does not work with the public, allowed to get the booster? Is it still restricted to people with special needs or risk factors, or is that by state?

I literally just filles out a form on the CVS website and it didnt ask if I was 55 or older, or in a public facing job.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Basticle posted:

I got the Moderna booster and only had a sore elbow then a week later got a flu shot that gave me a nasty head cold (I havent made this much snot since I was a little kid) ugh.

My man let me recommend you go to Costco and get Dayquil and Nyquil. It's so much cheaper than at a pharmacy.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yeah, just looked this up and it's nuts. Seeing a crowd packed like that and telling it to ignore security to rush the stage is absolutely obscene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XdL9cJ9QUg

This loving idiot has been doing this for 6 years and no one's sued the gently caress out of him? What the poo poo

They probably settled with this kid:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/arts/music/travis-scott-sued-concert-injury.html

quote:

“We are deeply concerned about the guest who was injured and intend to offer him our support,” their statement said at the time.

Video from the sold-out concert, which was held on April 30, shows Mr. Scott encouraging fans on the second-floor balcony to jump into the crowd below. “Don’t be scared,” he can be heard saying, as a spotlight illuminates one dangling concertgoer. “They’re going to catch you.”

Mr. Green suffered fractured vertebrae, a broken left wrist and a fractured right ankle, “resulting in extreme pain and suffering, loss of earnings, emotional distress and medical expenses,” the lawsuit said.

Mr. Scott, the suit added, had “incited mayhem and chaos at prior events,” including an arrest in May for inciting a riot at a concert in Arkansas. The rapper pleaded not guilty. In 2015, Mr. Scott pleaded guilty to charges of reckless conduct after he encouraged fans at Lollapalooza in Chicago to climb over security barricades and onto the stage.
This piece of poo poo needs to be behind bars.

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Nov 7, 2021

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Iraq's Prime Minister just survived an assassination attempt - 3 drones with explosives strapped to them tried to blow him up. 2 were shot down by either AA assets or his personal security detail. One exploded at his residence, injured some in the house.

I'm guessing Iranian backed militias, cuz they're pissed off as gently caress that their candidates didn't do so well in the recent elections.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Alec Baldwin continues to just absolutely suck:

https://twitter.com/EntInsider/status/1457713040623902722

"Yes, let's introduce cops into ANOTHER place where they didn't belong previously. No, of course the issue isn't that I used an inexperienced scab armorer after the IATSE members on set walked off because of egregious safety issues; clearly, we need more police to make sure I don't kill someone again."

God, seriously, gently caress this guy. I hope there aren't any dogs on set of his next film if he gets his way.

This is even worse the dumber-than-poo poo hot takes saying that "oh we should have a veteran on set, only military vets are safe enough / know enough about weapons to be safe." :downs:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Moderna Booster Trip Report:

I got the Pfizer vaccine in January and didn't have any issues other than feeling tired and having a sore arm.

Yesterday I got the Moderna booster and felt fine. I woke up today feeling a little tired, pushed through and did a light workout. Then around 12 I felt extremely exhausted and took a nap. I woke up feeling like I got run over by a truck and thrown into a frozen lake - body aches, weakness, and freezing cold. I climbed back into bed and threw on sweats and the heavy blankets, and have been taking tylenol every four hours and drinking a gently caress ton of Gatorade.

Be warned - definitely get ready, and have tons of Gatorade and tylenol ready, just in case your side effects are as bad as mine are. I know a few people who got Moderna boosters, and all they had was a sore arm and fatigue. Your mileage may vary.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
gently caress him and his Milton Freidman loving sycophants.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Yeah overall it’s a fun read but dang there are some low points. Like the swamp ghost visiting the airplane pilot or the cringe stuff where the USC students start fighting as Spartans, or the Japanese shut in student who becomes a martial arts champ by learning from an blind master. The last act felt a bit too neat and tidy, with the army having bite proof uniforms and mowing down zombies with fire ammo. Wish there’d been a twist like long term infected becoming more dangerous or mutating.

I did enjoy his GI Joe one shot “hearts and minds.” Also not a masterpiece but entertaining.

Max Brooks knows literally nothing about the military or firearms. The "Battle of Yonkers" could have been written so much better if he had even a basic understanding of the military, modern tactics, etc. Oh and lmao at a HE incindiary round being mass produced by whatever was left of the ammo industry. If you've ever read the Zombie Survival Guide, you'll see that his knowledge of ammo, firearms, and anything to do with them is typical of a liberal writer who only thinks rednecks, hicks, and cops and the military should have guns.

The highlights of the book (WWZ), were, for me, the style of how it was written, and the hints of what happened elsewhere in the world. Also the story of people trying to escape to the north, the boat people, and the Russian section.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I've definitely made a call or three like that to my veterinarian cousin, but they call me every time they have car trouble, so I feel like we have a fair trade in comforting each other in things we can't handle at the moment.

One of my Brothers in law is a plumber. He knows his poo poo.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Oh I know. I just meant in terms of actually being able to truly get to him. I mean it's still crazy only Batshit Babbitt got domed. I have to imagine Pence's detail is equipped with both sidearms and SMGs, along with whatever Capital PD had.

There also had to be a USSS Counter Assault Team stationed near the VP. Or is that only for the president?

Also, and this comes from two feds I know so it isn't first hand, but at the Inauguration, the feds flew in every single 1811 series Special Agent they could, everything from FBI SWAT to HRT, to USDA and DOE OIG Special Agents. The hosed up thing is that almost no two agencies had comms with each other. If a USDA team and another agency were to act as a counter assault team and they were in the same area, they had to exchange cell numbers because they couldn't talk to each other via their radios. If something big had happened, the comms situation would've been completely hosed.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

MA-Horus posted:

Give me a miniseries on the Russian Empire Baltic Fleet voyage of the damned only to get their butts completely pushed in at Tsushima.

Lions Led By Donkeys did a great podcast on the subject:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7wuhD3eZAS4ta5B66y44bP?si=PBKxeZ1eRMSjUg33PSpRXA&utm_source=copy-link

It's so, so terrible.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

MazelTovCocktail posted:

https://youtu.be/FMDpqxnDpIU

Talks even further about the cursed nature of the trip. Let’s not forget poisonous snakes and other dangerous animals.

Don't forget about the captain who would throw his binoculars overboard every time he was frustrated. The crew, knowing this, brought cases and cases of binoculars for the voyage.

Lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

LLBD hits that blend of "excellently researched" and "irreverently presented" that just makes it super fun to listen to. He also frequently has at least one of the guys from Well There's Your Problem or A Hell Of A Way to Die as co-hosts/collaborators so it's usually very entertaining.

Yeah, I love all 3 of those podcasts. Liam from WTYP being a mainstay on LLBD lately has been a delight.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Oh yeah, that was a loving great episode.

He's also hilarious on Twitter too.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I hope the little gently caress at least gets manslaughter charges.

gently caress's sake.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Blind Rasputin posted:

If you all want some more technology news, this blew my mind.

https://youtu.be/U7CCq4oBgw4

Short of it is, a small company that’s been working on this project for a number of years now has figured out how to store hydrogen, for hydrogen fuel cells, as a solid at room temperature and ambient pressure. Their storage system looks almost like a tape reel: a big roll of this special thin film made out of some metalloid composite material is run through an air capture aperture and sucks hydrogen out of the air, which sticks to the tape. This tape can be “played back” and exposed to basically a CD player laser beam, which switches the polarity of the tape to release the hydrogen. This system can store an immense amount of hydrogen, at room temperature and ambient pressure. It’s.. seriously a massive breakthrough.

It says a lot that after the DOE reviewed their project a few years ago the DOD immediately placed a poo poo ton of restrictions and classifications on it (which really slowed down the company’s progress in further innovating it) because it was such a powerful game changing energy storage system.

That is some DARPA level poo poo

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Defenestrategy posted:

Anyone that is defined as a "use of force" expert has to be some sorta grifter.

That could just me being naturally suspicious of anyone in the "punch/kick/grapple/shooting" sports saying they're competent in anything that isn't putting a "punch/kick/grapple/projectile" on target.

Like if someone at my grapplesports gym told me the sky was blue, I'd have to go outside and double check to make sure I'm not being sold something dumb.

No, there are actual use of force experts. It's just that a lot of people claim to be one when they're absolutely not.

The Active Self Protection guy is one. His videos should be watched by anyone who carries a firearm or wants to know self defense principles.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Problematic Soup posted:

I mean, it’s not completely terrible in isolation, but it definitely has a strong conservative slant, and that’s kind of the rub when you have people in power in the republican party who are basically dogwhistling the whole “free helicopter rides for communists” poo poo, or whatever john bircher retread poo poo that the q people are cooking up.

Subscribe to their YouTube channel. He's definitely conservative, but he only really brings up religion. Like saying things like "spiritual fitness is making sure you never leave home angry or with things unsaid to loved ones, and making sure you're ready to meet your maker." That's a bit much but I can agree with part of it.

You'll learn a lot about use of force incidents (and critiques / analysis) for police and for citizens. Lot of badge cam / dash cam / security camera videos. Their second channel, Active Self Protection Extra is all about training and learning how to be a better self defender. Be warned that he's very pro police, but does call out when they're in the wrong. Watching his channel for the last few years, I've learned a lot - both about police use of force and how to be a better self defender.

Like any competent, knowledgeable, and good self defense instructor, he always says that not putting yourself in a bad place in the first place, or running is the best option if you have it. He says things like "any good, sane, sober, moral person would X or Y." He's very religious, too, so that turns me off a bit. But you can't find a better channel if you want to be a better self defender. It also shows way more justifiable uses of force (deadly or otherwise) by police or private citizens than people here might realize happen. Daily videos where objectively people are coming at cops or private citizens with knives or who are pointing guns at them.

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Nov 12, 2021

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
^^^ Yeah those loving morons are hilarious. They get the comparison with putting on a seatbelt, or having smoke detectors, or fire extinguishers, or even a med kit or flat tire kit. Somehow they don't want to wear a mask until they're on a vent and dying. There's a subreddit called r/HermanCainAward for anti science chuds who drank the Flavor Aid and post a poo poo ton of bullshit on FB and then their last post is asking for prayers for themselves or their family member, or the last post is notifying people of their death. Completely preventable deaths.

Problematic Soup posted:

I mean, I am familiar with John Corriea and ASP, and even if I am probably diametrically opposed to almost all his politics, I don’t personally think that he’s a bad person. It seems like he actually is trying to not be a lovely person.

It’s just gotten progressively harder for me to ignore politics since donnie goodbrains came down the escalator, and I have gotten to the point where I am thinking of taking up shooting airguns so I can shoot targets in my backyard and just not be around gun people at the shooting range.

Yeah, my post wasn't just meant for you specifically, it was more continuing the conversation and meant for others as well.

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Nov 12, 2021

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Best Friends posted:

When my unit was deactivated I went from patrolling the streets of ramadi to living in my hometown US city in about 6 weeks, and very regular things got me very amped up and feeling like I needed a weapon. I could feel the siren call of becoming a gun guy, jumping into the welcoming arms of a multi billion dollar industry that sells its product with a culture of constant fear and constant ideation of lethal circumstances. I'm v glad I resisted that and think if I had turned down that path my odds of offing myself or God forbid feeling like I needed to "defend myself" would have been much higher.

They're selling crazy. It's as bad as the nicotine industry imo.

You do realize that knowing self defense techniques, or carrying a gun, or knowing BJJ, or whatever, is just like having a seatbelt or having a fire extinguisher in the house to the vast majority of these people? It's not their whole personality, or their whole life, it's just a part of their routine. I am glad to hear that you are doing better. But It doesn't need to be an all or nothing thing.

Also, historically minorities could not depend on protection from anyone, so they armed themselves in order to protect themselves from racists and bigots. There are a few books about how after Reconstruction, and all through the civil rights era, blacks have defended themselves from terror attacks by arming themselves, because they couldn't count on the police. Sometimes the police were involved in those attacks, especially in the south. That's true even now in many areas. Since Trump was elected, the amount of leftists arming themselves has risen dramatically. The LGBTQ+ community is also arming themselves, and they should, because they are MUCH more likely to be targeted for hate crimes and murder than the average citizen.

Let's not have chuds, the alt right, and white supremacists be the only ones who are armed.

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 12, 2021

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

I totally get your point but the flip side is that if there’s one lesson that all of these videos teach you it’s that you do not want to be in a situation where you feel compelled to use lethal force, ever. I would rather swallow my pride and lose every argument, surrender my wallet, or run for my life than draw a weapon and fire it because the consequences of the former three examples I gave are dwarfed by the potential legal, financial and psychological consequences of the latter. If you come away from any kind of firearms instruction thinking “Hell yeah, no thug’s gonna get the drop on me and I wish one would try!” then you’re an aspiring Rittenhouse or some other shitbag chud in the making.

That said, if you are someone who feels like you need to carry for whatever reason, then you do have an obligation to scrutinize all of the shoot/no-shoot scenarios that you can so that you can develop an understanding of the very narrow circumstances under which shooting someone is morally and legally justifiable.

I’ve said this before and frankly I wish I could buy a Super Bowl ad saying the same, but firearms proficiency doesn’t make you a more manly man or better citizen. Humility, compassion, empathy and self-confidence do, and that’s poo poo you can’t get by filling out a 4473, to the detriment of all.

Exactly this.

If you carry a weapon, for work or personal protection, it behooves you to become as proficient as possible with that weapon, and know when to shoot, and when not to. It behooves you to dry fire, practice drawing so it becomes second nature, and take training classes from people who know their poo poo and aren't some fly by night moron poser. To have proficiency in situations where you're in an adrenaline dump, so you do training that includes force on force with simunitions. To be accurate with your weapon, so you don't shoot like you're in the NYPD.

I'd say a majority of open carry or even concealed carry chuds don't train enough with their firearms, and use it like they use their trucks - to pose, to make themselves feel better about themselves. To feel like a "man."

But a real man knows exactly what you said - it takes a man to walk away, to do everything they can to either leave a situation or deescalate a situation, before using force as a last resort only. Every single competent instructor I've been trained by, whether BJJ or firearm, has reinforced this.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

bulletsponge13 posted:

I carry with the mindset that the gun is a tool- a very specialized tool for very specific instances.

I don't want to use any tool I carry- it means something went wrong, however minor, and interrupted someone's day. The absolute last tool I want to use is violence. But rest assured, if I have resorted to violence, OPFOR made that decision, not me. I don't like violence- it gives me a sad, icky feeling, but I am more than comfortable hurting someone who has forced the issue. If I have to use anything, I prefer my flashlight or leatherman- I'd much rather help someone find something or fix something.

I know I've shared it before, but my Drill Sergeant (a dude I would love to reconnect with and thank, as cheesy as that sounds) gave us the following advice- Walk away. Avoid the fight. You win every fight you avoid. Buy 'em a drink, whatever to deescalate. The next part is pretty much verbatim- "But men, if they force the issue, you put their dick in the dirt. You win that loving fight."

The problem is, guns are tools, not totems. People will confuse the two. It sounds trite, but I have a mental use of force that begins before I open my mouth. Words are weapons, and in that same toolkit.

Yeah, I agree with this completely. I carry my multitool, my flashlight, and my mini medkit (z fold gauze, TQ, gloves) almost every day. I've used the first two countless times. I've used my car medkit twice, and my car fire extinguisher once. I barely carry a pistol anymore since I moved to a much nicer area, and I'm very thankful I've never had to use it.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

mlmp08 posted:

Judges are mostly weird old cranks. Whenever one is publicized, the public gets to learn how fuckin' weird they are.

I only like the judges that own the sovereign citizen cranks.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
So Ukraine says Russia has 100k troops on its border.

Not good.

Also Russia has been upgrading their troops gear. They're much more capable now than they were when they invaded Georgia in 2008.

https://youtu.be/XiPfhIXF1vU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JackMurphyRGR/status/1460056347056164867?t=ZcHvIyYYQPyvOmMO-Ifs8w&s=19

This but unironically.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I don’t think even Jack Murphy is even being all that ironic here, he’s done almost like a Tulsi Gabbard left to right but in reverse

I mean as a Green Beret he absolutely knows how absolutely stupid most SEALs are. They're literally just well trained assaulters that went through an insane physical selection process. Whereas most Green Berets (most) are actually somewhat intelligent and aren't braggarts and loudmouth war crime committing assholes. Most.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lots of Green Berets go to language school after they finish the Q course and before they get to a team.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Assange isn't a reporter, he's basically a GRU mouthpiece / asset. If he had any journalistic integrity, he'd criticize Putin and leak poo poo about Russia, too. But he's about as impartial and has about as much journalistic integrity as Glen Greenwald.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
gently caress Elon I hope he loses

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Really great episode of The Team House where they interview Sean Naylor who wrote Not A Good Day To Die, about Operation Anaconda, and Relentless Strike about the history of JSOC.

He's apparently PNGed from the NSW community because he wrote what fuckups they were in Anaconda.

https://youtu.be/xUzFMADUPNY

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Who hasn’t abandoned a AFSOC guy to die once or twice and then tried to cover it up while touting their heroism.

All because DevGru assholes wanted in on the action Delta was doing and succeeding in during Op Anaconda.

Pete Blaber, overall commander of JSOC in Op Anaconda, had sent his recce teams out in similar mountains to get used to the environment they'd be working in. "Environmental intelligence" and all that. Those Delta and TFO / ISA guys put in a lot of work, studied the terrain, studied the history of the area, studied battle tactics with books like The Bear Went Over the Mountain, about Soviet tactics, and The Other Side of the Mountain, about Afghan Mujahideen tactics during the Soviet-Afghan War. They did intelligence preparation of the battlefield, were prepped and kitted out for the harsh terrain and weather.

2 Delta recce / combat combat controller teams went in on foot, and one went in on modified ATVs with custom mufflers that made them as silent as possible. They set up on the high ground around the Shahi Kot valley. They basically saved the operation that was done by SF A Teams with indig Afghans working as the hammer on the west side, and 101st air assault on the east side of the valley working as the anvil. Only problem was that the hundreds of Al Qaeda guys weren't in the valley - they were in the mountains. The SF Teams and 101st guys were getting mortared and hosed up until the Delta recce teams called in accurate as gently caress fires on top of the AQ assholes.

Then the SEALs feel butt hurt about not getting in on the action (even though Blaber had included a limited number of SEALs to the mission already(, so Blaber gets side stepped and overruled by the overall commander of the Operation. Then, due to weather and mechanical issues with a helo, the DevGru element wasnt able to be infiltrated at night at their HLZ on the bottom of Takur Gar. The plan was to insert onto the bottom slopes of Takur Gar, then walk on foot to the top of the mountain, with the best, most commanding view of the entire valley. The delays cost them the darkness, and the DevGru element leader wanted to push it back another day so they could go in at night. He was overruled, and so they were to be inserted onto the top of Takur Gar. Inserted directly onto their OP. loving useless SEALs never learn. Between this and Operation Red Wings, the loving SEALs should never be allowed to pick where they're Inserted. They got hosed up, SEAL Neil C. Roberts either jumped or fell off the helo, and the rest of the clusterfuck started from there.

Good books on the issue:
Not A Goor Day to Die, by Sean Naylor
The Men, the Mission, and Me, by Pete Blaber (Delta officer in charge of AFO / the JSOC element of Op Anaconda)
Robert's Ridge, Malcolm McPherson

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Nov 17, 2021

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

MazelTovCocktail posted:

They really might want to consider rolling back the Seals. For comedy value tell them that Marine Recon will take over their duties, "Because we trust the crayon eaters to do far less war crimes and shithead behavior then you."

Believe it or not but MARSOC could fit that bill well. They're a mix between Rangers and SF, with a heavy focus on Foreign Internal Defense as their primary mission.

https://coffeeordie.com/raiders-vs-special-forces/

I don't know anyone in MARSOC, but from what I've read they have modeled their qualification course after the SF Q course.

As much as we lambast Marines for loving Crayola, I'd bet money that the average MARSOC operator is far and above more intelligent than the average SEAL.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Jesus Christ. They should've at least charged him aith negligent homicide or voluntary manslaughter or whatever that state's equivalent is.

Now we're gonna have even more right wing scumbags open carry firearms and they'll be more likely to use them next time.

gently caress this earth.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

MazelTovCocktail posted:

This is not good.

U.S. Warns Allies of Possible Russian Incursion as Troops Amass Near Ukraine

Western intelligence officials are increasingly convinced that the Russian president wants to take control of a larger swath of territory.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/19/us/politics/russia-ukraine-biden-administration.html?referringSource=articleShare

Holy gently caress this is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
All 3 of those fuckers need to be put away for life. A literal modern day lynching.

gently caress them.