Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

"Says that progressives aren't compromising enough"

That says it all right there.

The bill has been reduced from 6 trillion to 3.5 trillion to 1.75 trillion, but the progressives "aren't compromising enough". It's literally "Give me everything I want and nothing you want and we'll call it bipartisan, ask for anything and I walk away" with Manchin. I hope Pelosi brings the bipartisan bill up to vote and the progressive caucus just kills it at this point. I'm happy they held off on voting for it, because this is how Manchin is acting WHEN THEY HAVE A BILL HE WANTS PASSED. Imagine how he would be acting if the Bipartisan bill had been passed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Thom12255 posted:

Does Kyle still have the AR-15?

Why would anyone deprave him of his second amendment rights?

I have no idea, I want to say it's no longer in his possession, but... well... *gestures at the entire clusterfuck around the little murderers trial*

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Youth Decay posted:

Is there a way to declare a mistrial based on judge misconduct? Or some other recourse when it's this blatant in favor of one side?

So... best we can realistically hope for at this point is a hung jury, right?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So why are the left making GBS threads on AOC now anyways? Is it just because she's stuck in a situation where both parties hate everything she stands for and the messaging machines of both parties have been focused on tearing her down for... uh... as long as she's been in politics, if not longer?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

What was Russia's stance on Climate Change? I'm sure it's unintentional, but making space travel impossible for several years-if-not-decades seems an appropriate answer to all of the billionairs eyeing Mars as an escape plan.

:rms: you rich fucks, there ain't no getting off this ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Darkrenown posted:

So I know everyone's supply of "what the loving gently caress, courts?!!?" is likely exhausted from the Rittenhouse stuff, but how is this guy not going to jail after confessing to raping 4 women?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christopher-belter-mm-rape-victim-probation/

"But do you REALLY want to ruin his life after he made a few minor incidents?" I believe is the usual line touted out in defense of rapists. Because these people don't think women are actually people, would be my guess.