Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Minmax and Convoluted could honestly be the tagline for SMT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Witcher 3 is a very good RPG that is available for the Nintendo Switch.

And for the poster who wanted a puzzly game to play with their partner, how about Keep talking and nobody explodes? The second player decodes clues using a printed manual so good for people that aren't used to using a controller.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Lot of people posting zelda games and nobody mentions Cadence of Hyrule? It's fun and good!

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Baten Kaitos collection. Do it you cowards!

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

HOLY poo poo PISS

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Kirby swallowing that car was some body horror poo poo

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

What kind of psychotic freak wants dread mode

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

TODAY

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Is that a muthafuckin monado??

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I can't wait to look at a bunch of great jrpgs that I will never have time to play

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Enough about xenoblade in want them to bring back The Last Story so I can see if it was actually good.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I only respect one inside source, uncles who work at Nintendo

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I want a new Puzzle Bobble. Where's Puzzle Bobble 99?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

An Actual Princess posted:

kirby forgotten land in a week, kirby 64 soon. it's poyo suckin' time.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I hope that everyone posting about Triangle Strategy and FFT has played Into The Breach, the best turn-based strategy game ever.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Ugh, yesterday I brought my switch to my friend's house to play and while we were playing docked we suddenly started to hear a buzz and I though "huh, his neighbours are noisy" but then it turned out it was my switch making a ridiculous amount of noise again and I had to turn it off to stop, when usually it's enough to go to the home menu and put it in sleep mode. I think I might have to check it out somewhere...

If only I didn't lose the serial code sticker to check if it's an old hackable model, then I could buy an OLED and sell it to someone else.

P sure you can see your serial number in the settings menu if you're willing to turn it back on

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Is anybody playing 13 Sentinels Anime Time? It sounded interesting

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

ConanThe3rd posted:

There's rumours floating about that America is getting it "Soon" (The rumour I've seen is that there's promo packages ready to go and they're just waiting for the right moment) and Europe will get it at the arse end of the year / into '23.

Now, that would be thunderously stupid but History has been repeating with this stupid game so them staggering a release of a game on a region free console would just be doing the exceedingly frustrating motions at this point.

Advance Wars will release when world peace is declared which should be any day now

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Psychonauts has the best worlds. Godzilla. Paranoid land. LSD trip. Iron Chef.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

All these posts about xenoblade have got me feeling like
IT'S REYN TIME

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Mega64 posted:

Sadly I totally believe members of Congress would make important decisions based solely on movies they've seen.

They were referencing Jack Baeur when discussing ending the use of torture

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Tunic is a delightful game that should be on the Nintendo Switch

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Bleck posted:

I'm fine with Bayonetta 3 taking forever because it hopefully means they're taking the time to make it actually good, unlike literally every other non-Bayonetta game Platinum has ever made.

?
???
Mods?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

lunar detritus posted:

Don't discount the back buttons without having tried them. They make a wonderful alternative to clicking the sticks.

Yeah the back buttons are soooo much better than clicking the sticks. I always click them by mistake which got me killed so many times in Elden Ring until I discovered the back buttons.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

KingSlime posted:

How's everyone liking neon white? It looks really cool and unique, but I'm worried that either it's going to get frustrating or that the environments are going to be too samey.

That said I'm very very tempted to pick it up tonight. Looks like it gets a full 60 FPS on switch too :biglips:

The movement feels really good and the levels so far are short and sweet so messing up a run doesn't feel disastrous and makes you want to go again. Really enjoying it. The anime trappings are unfortunate to say the least.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Having played Dark Souls after Elden Ring, it feels like it just doesn't want you to have any idea where to go or what to do next which I flip between finding incredibly frustrating and incredibly immersive depending on how badly I am getting owned by skeletons

If you want to be slightly spoiled there are progress guides which will just give you an indication of which order to do the areas in.
That's definitely one thing that made elden ring so good, if you hit a brick wall in a particular area there's about 500 different things to try.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Apparently there are multiple websites hyping up a reveal of red dead 2 for switch. That sounds completely insane. It would have to look like complete dogshit to run on the switch surely

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I want new F-Zero. DO IT YOU COWARDS

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I want a new elite beat agents and I want it now

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Alan_Shore posted:

Does anyone play the Densha Go games on Switch? I love the idea of buying the controller and being a train boy. How are they?

Why Densha Go buy them and find out

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Chained Echoes seems pretty fun so far. Not a lot of reviews but the ones I've seen are very positive. SNES-throwback JRPG is obviously a pretty crowded field these days but it has promise.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

As far as 2022 releases go Pentiment would be a perfect switch game

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

WHY BONER NOW posted:

They're saving advance wars so when they delay botw2, they can go "please understand, and uh advance wars is now available in the eshop"

I wouldn't be mad

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Outer Wilds surprise release would be nice.
And give me Trackmania on Switch dammit.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

We're finally getting everyone's favourite open-world game, that's right it's Mario is Missing

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Half a million watching on YouTube rn.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

THERE'S A DOG

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Ghost trick bitches gently caress yes

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

This really feels like they slapped Bayonetta IP on an unrelated game. Such a strange concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

MONTHS!?