Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Is there a recommended third party TV dock? The standalone official docks are $$$$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Wrong thread lol

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Is there a safe reliable place to buy a Nintendo Switch dock that’s not counterfeit and not for $80

Used is fine

Edit VVV awesome thanks!

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 03:10 on May 31, 2022

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Is there a cheap reliable controller with motion sensors and rumble

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Oh hey those two shooters are also included in the capcom arcade

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Hong Kong Massacre is on sale for $3 for another week and if you can get over the “it’s a hotline Miami ripoff” mentality it’s a great little shoot ‘em up

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I didn’t see Super Mario 3D World mentioned, that’s a good one

Tetris Effect if you didn’t already play it on ps4 is a great dopamine high

Same with Hyper Light Drifter

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
It’s been enough years that instead of a Switch Pro Nintendo could just announce Switch 2 soon

If they’re smart they’ll make it just a beefed up Switch and do backwards compatibility

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Does the original switch even have a fan? If it does I don’t think I’ve ever heard mine kick on

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I must be playing poo poo games cause I’ve never heard mine

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I have the revision, I should say

When I said original I meant not-OLED

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I know the power port on the switch is non-standard but is it okay if I use any old usb c-to-a cable to connect peripherals to the usb a ports on the dock?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Nintendo’s next console will be the Switch 3DS

Two Nintendo Switches hinged together. Twice as powerful as a regular switch

They will also make a Switch 2DS which is two switches taped together but not folding

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Switch is pretty good when you’re having the third power outage in the same day

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Rolo posted:

Texas?

Los Angeles. It was 110° where I am

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

The game drought is finally over!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Zurtilik posted:

Never played the original Wario Ware. It rules as expected.

I wish Konami would finally bring Bishi Bashi to US audiences. It was a PS1 game series that was similar, but focused around competitive play. There was a European release but Americans never got to know this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxtpUf3S1g

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

mdemone posted:

I still haven't gotten it. Is this the time?

Yes. It goes on sale maybe one a year and always for $40

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Are the controls for Metroid prime remastered updated so that I can use right joystick to aim?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
It looks like the games. More specifically, the galaxy/Odyssey games

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I bought that 2 vouchers deal to get a discount on TOTK and am having a hard time thinking about what to get next

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Does the repair policy extend to the pro controller

Is drift a problem with the pro?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
As much as I enjoyed TOTK, and as fun as flying around is, flying is very much at odds with surface exploration. 90% of the map becomes flyover territory, and this leads to googling where to find stuff more often instead of just exploring on your own

Possible solution 1: gatekeep flying for later in the game after people have hiked around and explored things on the surface world for a while

Possible solution 2: get rid of the surface world, everything is either flying or caves/buildings where you can’t fly

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I can hear it now

Commercials and presentations where they shoehorn in “Switch to tv mode” and “Switch to portable mode” every chance they can

What will be the first game to use the gimmicky title “Switch 2 _______”

Switch 2 Mario
Switch 2 Zelda
Switch 2 Donkey Kong

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Swiitch

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Meowywitch posted:

Sorry buddy that isn't dumb enough to be a Nintendo Console Name

What about

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Pronounced swtwotch

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

maybealabia posted:

The new gimmick is just more power so it'll be called the Nintendo Power

Power Switch

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
The Switch From Mercury

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Switch is obviously the lesser, the Wario to the Switch 2’s Mario so they should call it Smitch

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Yikes

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7279212789837827374

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
What other library titles could they turn into a 99 game

Mariokart 99
Smash Bros 99
Mario Party 99
Star fox 99
Animal Crossing 99
Wario Ware 99
Punch Out 99
Nintendogs 99

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

WHY BONER NOW posted:

joycon drift fakeout

I like the way you think

Stuck pixel fakeout

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
No man’s sky might need a little supervision for the first hour. I spawned on a sulfur death planet and got lost from my ship and ran in circles for hours, scraping rocks for oxygen and hanging on by a thread. Might’ve been the one of my most stressful game experiences. Found out days later that you can just summon your ship to wherever you are.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Tayter Swift posted:

Nintendough?!?

Dual Slice

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7280067965830073643

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I miss having 6 face buttons like the original Xbox revised controller and the sega genesis LD controller. Street fighter never felt right with 4 face buttons

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1704531194615124031?s=46

Edit: it’s the physical copy, only at some locations as of now, online has it for $35 but only at some locations

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Sep 20, 2023

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Posting to say it’s only at some locations as of this typing. It’s $35 online, but also only at some locations. Physical copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Physical stays wi…..wait a sec :mad:

It’s physical