Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The combat in Amalur looks cool. Does it run in 60fps on switch, does anyone know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Larryb posted:

Kirby’s stomach is basically a black hole, his hunger is endless

Looking forward to a gritty, morally gray "is Kirby the baddie??" video game.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Which way to the nearest Gerudo town, I have...needs.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Its just one 40 minute speedrun of olliolli world.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Obviously, Nintendo is buying Epic.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nintendo is buying sega

Pokemon Vs Monster Hunter fighting game incoming

Edit: that's Capcom nevermind. Wtf is sega even doing these days

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Can't wait for the limited run of a pixel remaster of Super Mario Galaxy 2

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'd play it and love it.

Yeah I mean this would own. Balloon fight 35??

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

MorningMoon posted:

I'm a loving mark and am completely in the hype now. Let's go remake or 4.

who is that

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Come on Billy Hatcher RPG!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hoping for Metroid prime 4 news...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Can't wait to replay Metroid prime 1 on a wristwatch

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Shneak posted:

We’re more likely to get NFTs than Mother 3.

Nintendo Friendship Tokens, a new and exciting way to play online

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm not 100% sure but it'll probably be like most 90s things and be full of racist overtones that went over your head when you were younger.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

I atleast hope the direct has something as funny as the Mario movie reveal

Wario TV show, starring Samuel L Jackson as Wario

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Twelve by Pies posted:

This will get lost before the flood of posts about the direct, but Piczle Colors is on sale and if you like Picross you absolutely should pick it up.

Proving you wrong and quoting for anyone who needs to know

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I can't believe Nintendo is buying Canon, the printer and camera company.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm gonna download the triangle strategy demo. Was the first demo fun?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hello switcheroos. Looking for recommendations for games that can simultaneously be played online and couch co-op so my wife and I can play with my in laws in another state. So far Super Mario 3D World is our main thing and while it's hella fun, I'm just looking for something with a different flavor. I believe this also works for smash and Mario Kart, so other recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

It doesn't really work for smash, sorry.

I think Mario Golf works this way, and the new Strikers game that's going to be coming out in June I think will do this.

Plus the Switch Sports compilation, also not yet released.

Dang! I don't have Smash so I wasn't sure. Yeah I want Strikers so bad... it looks amazing. The Sports game also looks dope, I agree.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm glad that triangle strategy has a demo, because I love how the art looks and videos make it look super like my poo poo, but in playing it I'm not feeling it. No shade to those who are, I'm just not a tactics guy.

I'd love to see a 2d/3d ARPG though, I love the style.

Kirby demo was really fun though...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'm still debating on getting one of those gooseneck mounts in order to suspend my switch over my head in bed and have the joycons in my hands comfortably wherever.

Do it op. Treat yourself.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

eightysixed posted:

This is inevitably going to happen.

It's never happened to me :colbert:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Is the OLED model as hard to get as a PS5? And does anyplace do trade-ins for older switch hardware?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The Series S is awesome, I love mine. But anyway, I should wander into GameStop and see what they've got going on. I presume they let you transfer your saves and downloads to the new console?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Xenomrph posted:

If you have Switch Online (you should) all your saved are backed up in The Cloud (why they don’t use Lakitu or at least a Foo to represent that is a missed opportunity), and downloads are tied to your Nintendo account and can be redownloaded from the eShop.

I do have switch online! Not the extra fancy N64 version though.

And yeah wtf Lakitu is probably the best cloud branding of all time, what is Nintendo even doing. They're doomed!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The Mushroom Kingdom has been added to the list of states that have offended Russia.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

aperfectcirclefan posted:

Stupid loving company

Idk, I have no experience with asking for refunds but I feel like it's worth a shot especially because didn't all the weird mtx stuff get added after the review copies went out? Stupid lovely situation.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pikey posted:

Hoping for a game recommendation but not sure I’ll find what I’m looking for on switch. I want something like mount and blade or starsector on PC; not so much in exact gameplay as the theme of starting from nothing or nearly nothing and laddering yourself up over the course of the game to be a world power. Anything like that on switch?

Civilization, perhaps?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Larryb posted:

Also I’m sort of curious what the evolved version of Sleep does now

It makes the player fall asleep as well. Finally Nintendo YouTubers can nap with kirbs.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Sorry but it's real hosed up that she has teeth.

Her grandfather was a chain chomp, don't be racist

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pimpin' lady propane all over Arlen.

Alabaster!!

Thatherton!!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Nintendo, please stop trying to make Marth happen.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

On the other hand we've had a million bowser's castle or generic volcano themed stages. Imagine a course through Death Mountain, or Brinstar or some poo poo.

This course, goes inside the Kirby

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The Bloop posted:

The deep lore of Captain Toad is really what kept me playing

Yeah I was not expecting it to connect so emotionally to the master and commander verse

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I ordered an OLED switch and I'm excited. I'll try to keep it out of the sun, lest I unlock the final eldritch seal under my house.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Not sure why Nintendo hasn't done a harvest moon / Stardew valley like game yet. I feel like they could do a good one either as an original IP or a fun Mario characters mix.

Bowser's Garden of Doom when??

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

flavor.flv posted:

They did, it's called Pikmin

That's an RTS! I wanna plant toadstools to sell to Captain Toad as fresh conscripts.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Augus posted:

I have a long flight tomorrow, why can't kirby come out a day early so I can play it on the plane :(

I got u fam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Found another bad Kirby game