Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

As you may have seen from my posts in the chat thread the good people at Reynolds have lost their goddamn minds and come up with some truly horrifying turkey crimes for Thanksgiving.

Not wanting to be outdone, everyone's favorite fast food burger chain White Castle decided to get in on the turkey monstrosities as well. Hold the pickles.

Here's what I propose: BYOB can come up with some super hosed up turkey proposals for Reynolds. We did it for Wendy's, we can do it for them! Maybe we can rope in a Turkey company and get the Butterball rolling IYKWIM! ;) Then that's when we cash in baby! We'll be filthy stinkin' rich for the holidays!

I'll get things started with some of my own ideas:

Escape From Noise posted:

Reynolds, if you are reading this, hear me out: Thanksgiving hot pot Turkey. PM me for details and a payment plan.

Another idea for Reynolds: A turkey, that is in a huge burrito, or maybe chimichanga? I'm still figuring out the details. Hit me up later. We'll hash it out!

Thanksgiving dinner...but it's...*record scratch* breakfast? Cover your turkey in fried eggs, bacon, and turkey gravy hollandaise sauce, and stuff it with a biscuit and sausage stuffing. HIRE ME REYNOLDS!

Wait! No! Wendy's Breakfast turkey!

Also feel free to post hosed up turkey recipes you find online. Then we'll go around the table and tell everyone what we're thankful for.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Nov 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Obligatory "I would happily eat some of those" post

Escape From Noise

Farecoal posted:

Obligatory "I would happily eat some of those" post

hosed up, if true.

Escape From Noise

The Turfuckin': a turkey but... sexual somehow? I'll get back to this.

Farecoal

There he go

hosed up, if true.

Turkey is, imo, not a great meat, or least it's hard to cook well. I think your breakfast turkey idea would actually be pretty neat

Farecoal

There he go

The Turfuckin': a turkey but... sexual somehow? I'll get back to this.

Mechanically separated turkey shaped into a dick n balls

Escape From Noise

Farecoal posted:

Turkey is, imo, not a great meat, or least it's hard to cook well. I think your breakfast turkey idea would actually be pretty neat

I agree on Turkey not being very great.

Escape From Noise

Was someone upset that Funyuns were left out? You can thank Reynolds they're being included at the table!

Escape From Noise

Totally normal.

deep dish peat moss

Tamale Turkey

the turmaley

They Might Be

i mean it fits the style guidelines

Escape From Noise

They Might Be posted:

Taking that cock ale to the next level!

Escape From Noise

Bobbing for turkey. In wine or mulled cider.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Just throw the turkey on the floor and eat it off the floor like an animal you piece of poo poo

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Just throw the turkey on the floor and eat it off the floor like an animal you piece of poo poo

Domsgiving

Drink-Mix Man

The Jerkin' Your Gherkin Turken

Chicken and pickle-stuffed turkey with Caribbean jerk spice rub

Escape From Noise

Papa John's The Meats ultimate gameday turkey with garlic butter sauce and stuffed crust stuffing

Escape From Noise

Cap'n Crunch encrusted, milk brined turkey with wild rice and Crunchberry stuffing.

Escape From Noise

deep dish peat moss posted:

Tamale Turkey

the turmaley

Woah! Here we go!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
It looks like a nice turkey, but you start to carve at it and reveal it's just cake.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Pickle the whole turkey, then stuff it with a salad of cottage cheese, mandarin orange slices, and matcha powder.

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

It looks like a nice turkey, but you start to carve at it and reveal it's just cake.

B careful what u wish 4!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0tBWyS894

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Maybe The Christians were right about gluttony.

Drink-Mix Man

Doritos Locos turkey, brined in Baja Blast and covered with cheese dust, stuffed with low grade sour cream and shredded cheese

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Zurtilik posted:

It looks like a nice turkey, but you start to carve at it and reveal it's just cake aspic.

gleebster

Only a howler

Bobbing for turkey. In wine or mulled cider.

Be careful when mulling cider, kids. Get an adult to help you!

biosterous

Drink-Mix Man posted:

like a animal, thankyewverymuch

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

y'all remember the double down from kfc? that, but it's two entire fried turkeys with a hamburger patty in between

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

y'all remember the double down from kfc? that, but it's two entire fried turkeys with a hamburger patty in between

The All In

deep dish peat moss

A line of pre-made ready-to-eat turkeys called Turnkey

biosterous

:hmmyes:

gallery of sigs

he/him

deep dish peat moss

Promise you'll bring the turkey and stuffing then casually show up with a taxidermied turkey

Escape From Noise

deep dish peat moss posted:

Promise you'll bring the turkey and stuffing then casually show up with a taxidermied turkey

Escape From Noise

I Can't Believe It's Not Turkey!*

*Canned ham pressed into the shape of a turkey.

deep dish peat moss

stucco-turkey casserole

Finger Prince

FritoLay puts out an American Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing flavoured chip and calls it "all dressed turkey", to the confused tastebuds of Canadians everywhere.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

They Might Be posted:

More like a Cole Port Turkey.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Sohla El-Waylly put up a recipe a few weeks ago for Taco Bell-themed stuffing and I'm not going to be dishonest here, I am going to make a vegetarian version of it as soon as I possibly can.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

The Denturkey: brined in Listerine, with a toothpaste and Trident stuffing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

carefully sewing lines of dental floss into the turkey so that when bits of turkey get stuck in that one gap in my molars the floss is already there and ready to go

it's not gauche to floss at the table if the floss is part of the meal, it's just being practical

gallery of sigs

he/him