Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Duck is the problem because Duck doesn't have a weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Chronojam posted:

There's probably room for one Duck.

less than that, I'd say

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Looten Plunder posted:

I saw on the website that there is one bot that is actually 2 bots. How does that work?

Also, how on earth does that really long snake bot actually work? Is it at all effective?

Is the giant bot with the massive wheels as hilarious is reality as my head thinks it will be?

The weight limit applies to a sum of all bots. I think there's also a rule where one bot has to be at least X% of the total mass but i forget what the number is maybe 60%??

Smeeeeeeeeeeee? No it isn't, really

Huge? Yes

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's really odd seeing Reese from Fusion being a nice & well adjusted builder compared with Jake playing up the villain role...

Jake must have got all the charisma in that family, Reese was putting me to sleep in his post-match interview.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Some absolute clown rear end decision making this episode. Glad the two teams I dislike most (Mad Catter, Malice) got absolutely wrecked. Glitch looked cool, too bad it was completely immobile.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Madurai posted:

much like Beta is important as the only non-lovely hammer.

Extremely generous to call Beta a non-lovely hammer when they steadfastly refused to hammer things in multiple fights last season. Absolute loving coward of a team.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

El Fideo posted:

I could see the sport eventually moving towards something more like a "stock" format. You get a, b, c, or d chassis, give it e, f, g, or h wheels, armor made from I, j, or k etc., maybe on a point buy system or something. I definitely think that's a long way off, since the focus right now is split between iterations of the meta defined by Bite Force, and innovations attempting to break that meta.

That sounds incredibly loving boring

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Bonus fight up. Interesting it's the 1st we've seen of Big Dill's team captain... wonder why they haven't given them a fight at this point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96W63zIT0S0

Best part of this was the sawbot doing pretty well, then the other weaponless bot just kept slamming into it for no reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

El Fideo posted:

Yeah but I do think the hazards should be stronger to give the control bots more to work with. The tech and armor have been advancing my leaps and bounds, but when was the last time the hazards did any real damage to a bot?

I'm glad the hazards are bad so that indestructible shove bricks with no weapon can't actually win a fight (gently caress duck)