Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
My biggest hope for the future of FFXIV that we get more Kokkol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I started in the ARR beta as a Monk, switched to Summoner at some point in the 2.X patches, took a small break during 3.1 and completely forgot how to play Summoner and switched to Bard which has been my main ever since. It did end up sharing the spot with Red Mage and Gunbreaker after finishing 5.0 though.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
The worst normal raid is Fist of the Son. Ratfinx Twinkledinks has the best name but I have no idea what the mechanics are in that fight. Cuff of the Father is a strong second place though.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
So it turns out that I am a coward who must be mocked. I fantasia'd to a femroe back in August and adored her but lately I've been looking at glamours that don't feel right on her and today I fantasia'd to an Au Ra girl.

I'm sorry. I was weak.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I'll probably switch back to my original Miqo'te when I get to the end of Endwalker, just cause it feels right ending with what I (kinda) started as then switch back to Au Ra.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my new Au Ra. This glamour just did not look good on my Rogadame.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Oxyclean posted:

SAM's is the guard on the Katana. (Which has a name that I've forgotten.)

The tsuba.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Jetrauben posted:

To be fair, a lot of folks who use wheelchairs can get out of them to walk (often painfully) for short stints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww7WlSPi9gc

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Help Im Alive posted:

I finally got around to doing Orbonne Monastery when it came up in alliance roulette today and I am a big fan thunder god's endless barrage of extremely FFT voice lines

"Open your eyes to the darkness and drown in its loveless embrace. The gods will not be watching."

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah what the heck coat is that it looks perfect

It's the Lawless Enforcer's Jacket

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

red mage has the least problems when everyone else starts dying, no other class can poo poo out four raises in eight gcds

Making my way through Eden for the first time a few days ago. I've never Veraised so much before in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Mordiceius posted:

Question of the day - Do you have any "signature" glam items?

If my glam doesn't have a specific hat to wear then I'm otherwise always wearing the Inspector's Eyeglasses, if I'm a Paladin then I always use the House Fortemps Kite Shield and no matter the glam, everything is dyed Wine Red.