Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LOCK n LOAD!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
lol Knob creek

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Need to put some veiny knurling on that pepper cannon for better grip and texture

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pepper land mines, but fancy ones, like when you trigger it the main pepper bomb will go off in 2 seconds but before then shoots out little pepper variety bombs into the air.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hexclad pans are trash there’s no way their pepper mill isn’t also trash anyone that wants to talk about that pos should start their own thread about it in the toilet sub forum for things that are literal poo poo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Hexmill is like half a pound heavier than the Pepper Cannon. It doesn’t sound like much but under heavy use you’re gonna feel that weight so I’m gonna stay on team Pepper Cannon for this round.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i regret to inform you but i have added that peugot maestro to my wishlist instead of a pepper cannon

it seems like a cool niche pepper grinder that wont overshadow a pepper cannon when i finally get one, and the price point is tolerable for a gift giver. its also made in frants.

i am dealing with a long term personal injury lawsuit that i will win but how much and when is not a firm date or number, and when i do my first purcahse will be a PEPPER CANNON

and not a Hexmill

the hexmill may be a good product if you cant finacially afford a pepper cannon, but im keeping my eye on the prize

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The Hexmill is like half a pound heavier than the Pepper Cannon. It doesn’t sound like much but under heavy use you’re gonna feel that weight so I’m gonna stay on team Pepper Cannon for this round.

I like to take practice grinds on the Hexmill so that I’ll be that much faster when I’m using the real thing. It’s a baseball thing

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

heavier equals manlier tho

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

i regret to inform you but i have added that peugot maestro to my wishlist instead of a pepper cannon

it seems like a cool niche pepper grinder that wont overshadow a pepper cannon when i finally get one, and the price point is tolerable for a gift giver. its also made in frants.

i am dealing with a long term personal injury lawsuit that i will win but how much and when is not a firm date or number, and when i do my first purcahse will be a PEPPER CANNON

and not a Hexmill

the hexmill may be a good product if you cant finacially afford a pepper cannon, but im keeping my eye on the prize

It's my money! And I want it now (to spend on a pepper cannon)!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

heavier equals manlier tho

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

thats too manly

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I spent like 200 hours researching pepper mills this year. Not kidding; I got obsessed. I looked at everything from electric grinders to Scandinavian designer wood-carved designer grinders.

I ended up with ratchet mills. A few brands make them; this is the cheapest option I think: https://a.co/d/4q7D15O

They’re more ergonomic and are supposed to be good for those with arthritis. More importantly they’re actually kinda fun to use. They make this delightful cranking sound. It’s a real hit with our guests. They produce plenty of pepper as well.

We also considered the Pepper Cannon and its knockoffs but they look real dumb at a dining table and also I don’t understand how “produces the most pepper” is a selling point for anyone other than a professional chef. You only need enough pepper.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I use mortar and pestle and the results are both better and faster / less bothersome than any pepper mill I've used. Disclaimer: I have no PEPPER CANNON experience

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Other than that I can recommend this set of salt and pepper grinders in bronzed brass, they work fine and look very pretty
https://us.audocph.com/products/bottle-grinder-set?variant=30109278765092

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

it looks like... it comes with its own vape pen? for vaping pepper?

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Prof. Crocodile posted:

it looks like... it comes with its own vape pen? for vaping pepper?

Can’t stop a Frenchman from smoking

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

i am dealing with a long term personal injury lawsuit that i will win but how much and when is not a firm date or number

You too, huh?

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Hexclad? Give me a loving break.

"The pepper mill of assholes"

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Get one of these. I've had one for several years and my alchemy skill is almost maxed out. You can't get that kind of skill improvement with that dumb, overpriced, gizmo.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

never bring a peppermill to a peppercannon fight

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It's here. It's beautiful.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What are you gonna pepper first?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What kinda 'ercorns you loadin' that sucker with

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

What kinda 'ercorns you loadin' that sucker with

https://www.amazon.com/McCormick-Ground-Black-Pepper/dp/B00I9VAHD2?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Don't want it to get damaged with something tougher.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Three cranks with my old (Peugeot) grinder:

Three cranks with the PEEPER CANNON:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Load it with the tri.color.pepper corns, Sichuan pepper, and long pepper

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

that’s such a stupid amount of pepper i think it might actually be a con not a pro

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Vegetable posted:

that’s such a stupid amount of pepper i think it might actually be a con not a pro

I'm sorry you can't handle the three crank minimum.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

I'm sorry you can't handle the three crank minimum.

that's what we call your mom op

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Vegetable posted:

Don’t worry, I’m sure your palate will develop as you age :smug:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Seven cranks! The ads said seven cranks!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

Three cranks with my old (Peugeot) grinder:

:eyepop:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bird with big dick posted:

This is what peak performance looks like

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That's too much pepper

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should.”

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I know that thing is black and all, but I'm still waiting for the "TACTICAL" pepper cannon.

Until then, I'm keeping my money.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

I know that thing is black and all, but I'm still waiting for the "TACTICAL" pepper cannon.

Until then, I'm keeping my money.

a pepper cannon with a milled steel 'corn receiver, 4 picatinnys and a custom MAGPUL knob

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

a pepper cannon with a milled steel 'corn receiver, 4 picatinnys and a custom MAGPUL knob

I'd like to be able to add a spicy pepper cartridge on a moment's notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

I'd like to be able to add a spicy pepper cartridge on a moment's notice.

a way to open the 'corn slide to eject stuck 'corns and slap it back at a moments notice