Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

she's gone country. It was a huge shock to say the least. The doctors and staff at the hospital were very kind and supportive. I do believe the did all they could, but this is how things have gone. They're going to see what they can do. They told me to go home and rest, but I'm having trouble sleeping because my wife keeps line dancing in her snakeskin boots and keeps whooping and trying to get me to join in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Escape From Noise posted:

she's gone country. It was a huge shock to say the least. The doctors and staff at the hospital were very kind and supportive. I do believe the did all they could, but this is how things have gone. They're going to see what they can do. They told me to go home and rest, but I'm having trouble sleeping because my wife keeps line dancing in her snakeskin boots and keeps whooping and trying to get me to join in.

I’m so sorry to hear that. What a difficult situation. Did the doctors give you a more long-prognosis? Is it chronic? Might she at some point transition to bro country?

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
There are ointments for that. I've heard. From a friend.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm so sorry. It's only a matter of time before she goes...outlaw country. I'm sorry, we've tried everything, she just won't release the bats.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
where's mom? well son....she's gone to a farm way down south. she's doin it for dale now

Escape From Noise

Uria aalge posted:

I’m so sorry to hear that. What a difficult situation. Did the doctors give you a more long-prognosis? Is it chronic? Might she at some point transition to bro country?

Thank you for your concern. They just aren't sure right now. It could go straight to her roots, according to the staff.

Derpies

by sebmojo
have you tried enrolling her in Rootin and Tootin anonymous? not that it’s so anonymous the meetings are quite loud.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Our main concern right now is that this could develop into full-blown boot scootin' boogie. We're looking at treatment options right now.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The symptoms vary, but get worse around mid-day. It's called 'high-nooning'.

google THIS

If her condition starts to interfere with your intimate life, consider purchasing a tractor. She might think it's sexy

Derpies

by sebmojo
have you tried putting a snake in her boot?

----------------

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I'm so sorry, this happened to my aunt. Sounds like you caught it early tho, hers had progressed all the way to honky-tonk badonkadonk before they caught it. She's mostly fine now but we have to keep her away from bonfires and pickup trucks.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
could be worse, she coulda had an achy breaky heart

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
u should renew ur vows or else she may lay rubber on that Georgia asphalt one of these days OP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Farecoal

There he go

Buttchocks posted:

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

If her condition starts to interfere with your intimate life, consider purchasing a tractor. She might think it's sexy

Just make sure to keep her away from corn

Twenty Four

Buttchocks posted:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
country girls make doot

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
OP it gives me no pleasure to report this but i just saw your wife open a beer bottle with her teeth. it was a twist-off.

crimes

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
have you tried administering a little bit of rock and roll

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i can't stand it anymore she keeps slamming the loving screen door over and over and over over saying she's playing our song

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Derpies

by sebmojo

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i can't stand it anymore she keeps slamming the loving screen door over and over and over over saying she's playing our song

have you tried bringing her to the crossroads to sell her soul?

----------------

Turdo

I'd suggest keeping her out from under the light of a neon moon, it could really exacerbate her condition.

Fleetwood

biggest hochul head in china
get her a CB radio so you can keep up to date on what's happening in your neck of the woods

Escape From Noise

I reckon we'll be alright. [spits] A country boy can survive. A country boy can survive!

Oh no. Please help! I think I've caught it!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

stay optimistic! she's likely to develop a honky tonk badonkadonk

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

I reckon we'll be alright. [spits] A country boy can survive. A country boy can survive!

Oh no. Please help! I think I've caught it!

Thank God you're a country boy

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

barnold posted:

where's mom? well son....she's gone to a farm way down south. she's doin it for dale now

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
We have a special clinic for that here. Saloon doors on the operating room and all that.

alexandriao

Yes oh yes today I have got a special dx for u my fine friend... No I haven't seen it let me just find the file... aha... you might want to sit down for this... MARTHAAAAAA GET SOME COFFEE FOR OUR PATIENT. THANK YOU. ok well, im uh. im sorry to say that i have had to diagnose you with ligma, yes it uh. it's a turnimnall case of ligma... im so sorry. it's ok, uh, im sorry not only is this not covered by your insurance but neither are your tears staining my $700 shirt... thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Dr. Honked posted:

have you tried administering a little bit of rock and roll

dr. lewis says the heart of rock and roll is still beating, maybe a transplant is in order?