Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

General Dog posted:

So are there jobs that don’t drug test?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Oh sweet. The dispensary next to me includes recreational. I'll have to check it out. The 100mg gummies I got up in Flagstaff didn't do much for me. I'll have to try different stuff.

An illegal "speakeasy" (as they call themselves) opened up near me. It's inside a vape shop and you have to know a password to get in, which changes regularly. But when you're inside there's 1000mg edibles and other not allowed THC goodies. It's quite wonderful. :allears:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Freaquency posted:

I live in Denver and have never done a weed, AMA

Do cultists worship the blue horse god

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

T-Square posted:

The extra unopened package of rolls we got for tenderloin sammiches on Saturday is somehow already moldy so I’m making mashed potato and beef tendy nachos for dinner because I also have a half bag of tortilla chips leftover with nothing to dip them in lol

Okay hear me out.

Get a banh mi for lunch. Ask for extra veggies on the side.

Get your chips, cover them in some kinda mild cheese, toss some leftover meats on top, then toss your leftover banh mi vegetables on top.

Eat 'em, and enjoy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The best thing about the Halo Infinite campaign is the plasma weapon autoswap to higher energy levels. I've been waiting since Halo 1 for that.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I've been pooping nonstop please send help

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

cup of shin ramen with an egg and then a oikos yogurt, + black coffee

my breakfast lately

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Blowjob Overtime posted:

We were just asked to turn our cameras on for a quick team check-in/welcome new people because our manager was out for six weeks at the end of the year.

Someone on our team (who manages people) tagged me in the meeting Teams chat and said "Masks are not required at your cube". :wtc:

What a dick

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Joey Freshwater posted:

Never. Stop. Dashing.

This is how I play Jett in Valorant, except it's my Updraft and always before the round starts

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I've done enough damage to my body that I don't think this could make it any worse

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Cinncinati chili dogs covered in Cinnamon Toast Crunch, who says no

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I've come to terms with it. I'm triple nano-boosted and am just going to dive headfirst everywhere at this point, daring covid to TRY me bITCH

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

My first game was Doom The First because my dad worked part time at Egghead while he was going through night school. SO he built us a PC on the cheap and would get us an endless supply of demo discs. The second game I remember playing was Duke Nukem, lol.

Shake it, baby!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Driving or flying to Phoenix at the end of the month for work (25/26-28)...any recommendations?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

BigPaddy posted:

Hockey tickets are cheap because the Coyotes suck. The area is close to State Life Stadium if you wanted to go into the Cards team shop in Glendale. Plenty of parks and trails for walking. Barrett Jackson Classic Car Auction is in Scottsdale that week. Mill St in Tempe is the student area if you want to feel old and you are close by to the Tempe “Beach” on the Salt River.

Oooh cool. Thanks! I'll see what I have time for but this is a good starter pack for me. I am likely going to drive as it doesn't seem too bad from LA and I hate fed-exing my demo package. I might even stay an extra day if I'm feeling frisky.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Starpluck posted:

Can someone inform me if the Las Vegas Raiders @ Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card match can be streamed online for free? I am not referring to pirated streams.

It's on NBC so if you have cable or satellite you should be able to stream on the NBC app or Peacock. I am not sure if they are free, however (even with cable/sat).

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

a neat cape posted:

I watched Wrath of Khan yesterday

It's good right

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm listening to the Warcraft 2 OST on Youtube right now and it still slaps, homies

a neat cape posted:

It was okay. I liked First Contact more because I had more of a connection with the TNG cast.

That's fair. I honestly like it more as a submarine movie more than a Star Trek flick. But it's definitely my favorite of the original cast.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Jack's Mannequin anyone?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Looks like I'm headed to Denver in February...this time for a whole week! Anyone here going to the Geo-Week conference? (probably not :D)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Freaquency posted:

Have fun, we’ll try to keep the joint from going up in flames before you get here

Also I went to a conference in October and then tagged along with my SO when she had one in early December, and both of those times I was feeling a little iffy about the whole thing - I can’t imagine attending one in the current climate. Hope things get better before yours.

I'm going to be masked up but my company definitely doesn't give a single poo poo. Hell, the VP is not vaccinated and doesn't plan to ever get one. But a job's a job and I like what I do! :shrug:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

For some reason I started thinking about Eagles of Death Metal and yeah I love Josh Homme

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I should grow my hair out again to take advantage of my glorious mane :fsmug: :911:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Ornery and Hornery posted:

This was shockingly listenable. The singer has a lovely voice.

This one is as good as the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSewYsf3uDs

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

i eat my chili on either rice or (preferably) mac n cheese because chili mac is s-tier

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

But this already happens? I purchase a cool skin in a game and I immediately improve my skills and also feel extremely validated in my life decisions.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

hahaha

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Intruder posted:

after entering my w2 info it looks like my refund might buy me new countertops :toot:

I want my drat W2s already!!!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Spoeank posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuck I wanna go

Some of my friends are going to that so I'm using it as an excuse to hit Vegas that weekend. Won't be at the show though...maybe

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kalli posted:

Oh god, this is the one that bought the naming rights to the Lakers arena

I wish the hackers stole Russell Westbrook instead

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

T-Square posted:

Apparently that event is being put on by the same people that put on the AstroWorld event that killed a buncha people so yeah

What's life without a little risk? :downs:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

BigPaddy posted:

All the automated marketing platforms are garbage and they are sold to marketing execs as if they make high quality leads appear out of thin air.

Related: it was very funny to see the oldest sales rep get in a huff about distributing leads because he only cold calls the old fashioned way while the young guys used Zoom Engage to mass email to generate leads. He was very adamant that it was unfair that they had so many more. Lol.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1483510022395072520?s=20

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Interesting that they need safe space

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Timby posted:

My current job is driving me nuts, as the scope has radically expanded beyond what my contract calls for, so I accepted an interview from a guy who's been chasing me for two months on LinkedIn. Direct hire (no contract), very simple expectations, even more money than I'm making now.

Good luck dude! I hope you get it. I don't know if I can help at all, but I'd like to repay the favor since you helped me out greatly for my current job. :)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Democrats are lame rear end nerds who can't do a drat thing right.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Skwirl posted:

If you have a cat and you've never given them a green bean to play with, give them a green bean.

same but doggo and a carrot to eat :3:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

i don't see the problem with the toaster thing? sometimes you gotta put your dick in a cylon. :shrug:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Caruso noooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Trying to find ways to kill my players this weekend. This time their mission is to infilitrate a not-so-secret research facility and download data before the orbital bombardment from the invading force wipes out the city. They will be fighting knock off Spartans, so it should be a grand ol' time!