Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/HannaBarberaCap/status/1477142558371368960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

Man, poo poo. That’s now Two chat thread goons running off with other goons money.

DKCecil never survived to the days chat threads became allowed or it'd be three :v:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Don't really want to go much into it since it's like ten years ago but nah, he was asking people for loans so he could keep his lights on or whatever then never paid any of it back. You're thinking of public works project

e: beaten

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hopefully Timby gets the stuff worked out and is ok. Looks like if he pays the guy back then the probe will be lifted. If not... well, so long Timby

fartknocker posted:

I recall the name but little else. I think maybe it was them or another poster (Soothing Vapors, maybe?) whose wife was the subject of a running series of puns and jokes for a while.

I should have quoted you when I replied instead of assuming I'd be the first reply. pwp is the guy who ran off with the fantasy money and when it came to light he just never posted again. Didn't even eat a probe or ban or anything, just vanished

e: anyway I'm gonna stop posting about this now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fun weather today, the high was in the low 80s and it's going to drop to 30 overnight

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bird in a Blender posted:

Reloaded was bad because they got lazy and made a CGI Neo for the fights instead of just doing stunts. It’s so obvious when the CGI kicks in to. There’s still some decent fight scenes, but it’s just not enough to overcome the flaws.

Revolutions I can barely remember what happens, and I hated how they turned Neo from a god in the matrix to someone with superpowers outside of it too. I don’t remember how they explained that.

I thought resurrections was fine, worse than 2, but better than 3. The meta stuff at the beginning I found kind of fun with the director literally dragging Warner Brothers by name. Still wasn’t a good movie, but I didn’t find it awful. Definitely unnecessary.

The orgasm cake thing was so dumb as was trying to up the stakes of the Neo fights by having vampires and poo poo that could fight on an even level with him even though he could literally rewrite the matrix code at a whim or whatever. I also remember there being a ton of speculation that Zion was just a different matrix within a larger matrix to fulfill the whole "people need to have a way to escape" thing but nope, just superpowers outside the matrix

e: and the train station thing was dumb too. he doesn't have his powers because it's programmed that way in that location? but his powers come from his recognition that none of the poo poo is real.... so how does that work? why can't the bigger matrix also code it so that none of their powers work in that case?

Intruder fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jan 2, 2022

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That's because they bred real dinosaurs. They didn't expect to make sequels so they shot them all after filming wrapped

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I just caught my pup red handed intentionally putting a tennis ball under the china cabinet and then scraping at the floor trying to get it out then staring at me for help

I wondered why it ended up down there so often

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Her official account remains unbanned

https://twitter.com/RepMTG

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

But it will get banned if it starts posting conspiracy theory poo poo. So far it hasn't.

For most people if one account of yours gets banned they all do

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

@POTUS belongs to the office and passed on the Biden afterwards, @RepMTG belongs to her not to her seat

I doubt she'll be able to help herself letting it leak to her official account regardless

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

only one more day off until back to work :negative:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

D-LINK posted:

She said yes, my brother. Turns out she's been impatiently waiting for me ask bc some snitch in my family blew up my spot :blush:

Awesome news except for the snitching

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Was this posted here, or did I just see it on Twitter? Either way, entertaining

https://twitter.com/DarthAmin/status/1477318433398132740?t=K7vOuyy_c4fOqetgkowvZw&s=19

poo poo, I still haven't watched it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

if they snitch on you for the proposal they'll snitch on you for cutting into your engineered i beams

also please tell me more about this dlink

https://twitter.com/rizzosarge/status/1307721646514597890

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

I await D-LINK's bride to join us on TFF Jackbox night.

It isn't bad enough that we horrified little sis?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

This is what I did only my buddy who said he made the brownies kinda weak accidentally did the opposite and made them double strength and only realized the next morning.

One time within the same batch I had huge variability where one friend said he didn't feel a thing and the other couldn't get out of bed for eight hours and just stared at the ceiling

Or maybe they just handle edibles very differently

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

wait what now?

AA's little sis joined quiplash so we could have 8

He also had to draw with a trackball I guess which put him on even footing with the rest of us for drawful

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

It was a trackpad on my MacBook Air. :colbert:.

I may end up buying some Jackbox games as my sister enjoyed playing the few we did. It's in Steam, right?

Yeah they're on steam. They go on sale fairly regularly so watch for those. In fact, they're on sale right now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

my job drug tested even though I ride a desk but that was ten years ago and has never drug tested since I was hired

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1478191072073420802

seems fine

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

A family member couldn't get the surgery they were scheduled for this week thanks to catching covid from one of their adult kids after repeatedly insisting "it's just a cold"

:thunk:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

speak for yourself :v:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/bopinion/status/1478214668929933314

lol at the source

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

My company has profit sharing in the form of bonuses broken out by squad and we are hiring like crazy and have barely lost anyone hmmm I wonder if there's something to that

got a 5 figure bonus for Q3 when we only made 84% of our goal. Q4 we did 112% so ya boy about to get paaaaid

you hiring? :v:

e: my pup has certainly entered his destroy everything phase

Intruder fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jan 4, 2022

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

swickles posted:

The north and not being able to handle a heatwave.

I dunno I'm trying to imagine living somewhere with no AC like Seattle and having a sudden 110 degree heatwave hit like a few months ago

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

We got those single room ac's with the tube that sits in a window because those heat waves are becoming more common every year :smith:

In the south we talk a big game about the heat but that's because we have our central air. My outside unit died in July this year and I couldn't handle it, had to go stay somewhere for the night

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

The poison at the final level of Hades is complete horseshit

Hopefully you noticed the little fountains that cure the poison

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/KumarsSalehi/status/1478498835777220608

if only cops could shoot the snow, this wouldn't even be happening

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

:toot: Level 2 boss is pretty easy. Level 3 is lol

I haven't tried yet but I've heard the level 2 boss gets hard as poo poo if you turn on extreme measures

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

I haven’t gotten any higher than 8 and I didn’t see a change that I can remember but the Meg fight change is pretty fun.

I will absolutely not use the Pact that has traps/fire give 400% damage though

You have to set it to level 2 extreme measures. Level 3 changes theseus and level 4 changes Hades. Theseus zooming around the arena in a chariot, that's gonna be rough when I get there

I really, really don't like the bow. It's just so slow and I like to fight at a frenetic pace so the fists and spear are both great for me

e: the traps thing seems pretty brutal for just one heat level

Intruder fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jan 6, 2022

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

harperdc posted:

congrats, just keep digging at it. you will get better and that fight will get so much easier.

yeah she eventually becomes trivial

*has not done extreme measures yet

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yes people think that those who went to literal war to protect the institution of slavery should have been actually punished

The civil war should have at least killed the idea of the nobility of states rights but nope

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/adamtranter/status/1479149037253238790

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/maxwellstrachan/status/1479482722913423363

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bird in a Blender posted:

Haha, the cyber ninja people who did the Arizona “audit” shut the company down, but a judge is issuing a $50k/day fine until they turn over their documents.

https://twitter.com/travofoz/status/1479510009990066176

So it went from their CEO promising to deliver Arizona to the republicans to the company finding there were actually more Biden votes and fewer Trump votes than thought to this? Incredible

T-Square posted:

Man I just wanted to post about how I made a coworker’s day better and it made me feel good, I’ll gently caress off then I guess

Don't worry about Skwirl, you're good

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hades talk: I really need to get better about spacing out my dashes instead of spamming them as fast as possible

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

Never. Stop. Dashing.

I agree but I keep hitting the dash button half a second into the first dash so I don't get my full distance

Play posted:

Dash timing and direction (including not overusing them) is probably the number one thing when it comes to being good at that game

over... using them? doesn't compute

e: god the time I got +3 dashes and had all the poseiden poo poo was a hell of a run

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

that's disgusting

I'd try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

and then you have to move to cleveland afterwards