Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

People got probated for calling out his obvious grifting, turns out they were right all along. Be less gullible, folks. If someone is posting sad sack stories all the time and it’s not getting better, maybe that’s your sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

So how much did you send

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Obvious “hindsight is 20/20” poo poo gets posted here all the time but I can see why I’d get that reaction when I post the same. Godspeed

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Lotta cop outs and cope and blame in that post but the George Floyd one was the rare double egg yolk I did not expect

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Cashier: i don't think this is a real 20
George: what do you mean
Timby: back of the line can you guys hurry it up i have to get to the post office before it closes

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Strong reaction from Play about a simple image macro but I'm not surprised. He's always been a little sensitive when People Of A Certain Shade post.

but Timby you should 100% post whoever is emailing you and report them to the mods so they can get banned. Didn't think some light ribbing via images would cause such an uproar (but the Manas steak stuff didn't? very weird)

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Play posted:

I guess it is a strong reaction, but that's because I dislike bullies and it seems like that's pretty much all you do around here. Back in the day you literally painstakingly went through old posts of mine to try to find something to use against me in your grudge. Endless dumb image macros, even spending your own money on an insulting avatar for me. I find it weird and think you should just post about football like everyone else, or at least not be a dick.

Instead of telling everyone else they're wrong why don't you have at least have a think about why YOU do these things

I've literally never did any of this and I've never bought you an avatar. Get over yourself and stop derailing this thread.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

gently caress Greg Abbott and anyone who loves him. I too wish they got fed into a woodchipper feet first and anyone who probates for saying this LOVES Greg Abbott

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

So you do understand corporate culture

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Let's pretend hypothetically that Democrats somehow passed a new national gun law that actually had teeth. Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I think that alone could be enough to incite die-hard gun owners to insurrection.

Good. Let's have this happen so the fat redneck fucks get absolutely mowed down the moment they have to actually try to use their babydick cosplay weapons

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

gently caress the fuckin cops and anyone who defends them

I'm glad Chiche is dead

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Here's a horrific thread about everything before I get probed for speaking the truth

https://twitter.com/BrynnTannehill/status/1529812650716188673

Tazing parents trying to go in themselves. incredible

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Guess it's hard to use proper grammar when you're busy bootlickin'

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Leperflesh posted:

It wasn't the being mad at cops part that he was worried about, it's the general SA rule about bloodthirsty posting/wishing for people's death. It seems like mods are generally being circumspect about it right now for obvious reasons, but there's still a limit.

It was this. I'd like to think he knew that as well but no telling anymore where the gimmick ends and the normal poster begins.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Jesus Christ.

Because I'm a man of principle, I'll happy admit how loving wrong I was. My apologies for anyone and everyone for my words yesterday. I know better than to listen to early reports (I've been involved in a mass casualty incident in the past and know facts come out later, and I failed at that).

Every single one of these failures forgot their training, forgot who the hell they were, and willingly let kids die. They literally practiced this 3 months ago and still hosed up. They have their own SWAT team and still waited for Border Patrol. In a just world they would be fired and blackballed. In reality they will be called heroes.

God damnit I'm pissed at them and myself for even giving them the benefit since some were hit.

Big ups to you for being willing to change your stance on this and not just doubling down. It's a rarity these days so this is pretty nice to see.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Kalli you didn’t say anything wrong. It’s proven that voting differently or tweeting doesn’t work. Maybe it IS time to start, well, you know

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1541592291672047616?s=20&t=oRiGcHZcoORNbTKE4aibtg

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Maybe don't post the guys full name

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Amy Pole Her posted:

… for stress? Aren’t you a house hubby?

wtf is this

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Is there a link for a discord or somesuch?

https://discord.gg/pFn7pWmr

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Skwirl posted:

Pick fights that don't involve defending a loving Nazi. Defend M.I.A. being an anti vaxxer or Kanye West buying Parler.

it's this. Don't do the poo poo where you say something fully loving stupid and then retreat behind the waist-high cover of:

I'm Shitposting! LOL

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Posting 7 times instead of calling one person

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

I. M. Gei posted:

So that guy I work with that told the racist joke last week?

Yeah...... turns out he has family in the KKK. Like a whole bunch of his family are in the Klan, and one of his great uncles basically founded a chapter of it in some tiny rear end town close to here and another uncle of his was a grand wizard or a grand something-or-other, and he just let this slip out while we were chit-chatting today like it was no big deal. This was right after he told us about the time a few of his family members kidnapped a game warden out of his truck and chained him to a tree, and how the cops in that town won't gently caress with anyone in that family because they're that scary.

Oh, and there was a black girl there with us when he said all of this. And she did not give a gently caress at all.

So.

That happened.

This reads like Borderlands quest dialogue

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Last couple pages bringing Deja Vu from when mf in this thread were defending cop actions earlier this year

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Dragons are cool nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Ain't no way all that was in a vape