Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

i will continue to watch garbage until the day they toss me in a paupers grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

All the stretching and morphing powers she had must have looked way to goofy in live action

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

stephenthinkpad posted:

Mike and Rich sit down and review every ST episode.

and they make Jay watch

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

I love how stupid star wars can get, bring back Han Solo fighting the space weasel, they've run out of everything else

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Any KOTH revival has got to have Dale be really into QAnon

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lol if you are watching that poo poo

Wrong answer, you eat the trash and then hate yourself after

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Her brother ptolemy was 11 at the time so yikes?

Also cleopatra was pretty average looking, she was famous for being incredibly charismatic so yeah have gadot stumble through her lines is a good fit

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

priznat posted:

Eagley is my favourite thing about that Peacemaker show.

I am not keen about the whole dad being a grand wizard thing tho , it’s too close to reality at this point.

Its an adorable loving eagle

I think the racist klan father is from the comics, besides Robert Patrick is really good in the role and I'm sure he's going to wear that insane white dragon outfit by the end of the season

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

As long as there's terrible Star Trek shows to torture Rich with I think they'll find enough content

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Its just mandalorian season 3, but they were nice enough to have Boba show up for one scene

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Didn't even have to change the cgi model from the cartoon just pasted it in

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Peacemaker: last episode was a great setup for a massive bloodbath between nazis and body snatching aliens but I'm still mad that Sophie got butterflied

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

yes but only for anything spiderman related

is sony making a streaming service? cause if paramount can leverage star trek into a thousand different shows im surprised sony hasnt made a bunch based off nothing but all the characters in the spiderverse

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Stretchy people looking goofy is why its fun, marvel backing down on ms marvel is a sign its going to be lovely. Cmon DC your time to shine and make a plastic man tv show

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Hudson hawk is absolutely an awful loving movie but its entertaining in a way only train wrecks can be

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

I've watched all of disenchanter and I forgot they had a whole steampunk arc last season until the trailer popped up

Its so bland

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Oh nice Near Dark is one of the few movies I still have on VHS, too bad I don't have a VCR

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Victis posted:

I like Taika Waititi's stuff but I am wondering if there are diminishing returns in play here

I never saw his movie about the boy with hitler as his imaginary friend, but I've liked the rest of his stuff

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Mike's liver is about the size of a peanut I dont think his body could survive another Halloween BOTW

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Well you can't make them monsters, bills still need to paid, but you can irritate the fans a little

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Star Trek Picard season 2 is out and big suprise it might actually be really good!

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

dudes can still throw up the devil horns with only three fingers

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

why that sounds like Mike's life long dream

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Uhoh Picard S2E2 is also good, at least there's a great scene of Q and Picard getting bitchslapped

This better not fuckup its got a different feel than disco season 2 even starting out

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Ruh roh shaggy

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Lol just make the drat CGI luke show so I can cancel this terrible app

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

You're telling me I could beat the green lantern

Sure, piss is yellow

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Who doesn't like Absorbing Man and uhhh i think ghost rider shows up

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Hope a dinosaur spits acid in his face

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Best duo for this schlock

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

.I stopped watching Discovery after Season 2, but apparently 3 and 4 are set in the far future of Trek or something like that? But also it's an alternate future? I'm sure they've already hosed up a lot and I just haven't seen it.

Oh man discovery is the weirdest loving show and I'm one of the cursed fans that have continued watching it. Not only did they launch the disco crew to the 31st century, but all the dilithium exploded making warp drive nearly impossible and the federation has collapsed to a tiny fleet. So theyve rebuilt the federation the past two seasons, mostly offscreen and still feels like a show written by people whove never watched star trek. Even the better characters like Tilly and evil Georgiou have already left the show.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Automatic Slim posted:

Tilly was written off the show?

I thought she was one of the draws for people who actually liked Discovery.

She leaves early in season 4 to teach for the new starfleet academy, but shows up in the final episode to say hi

Tig Notaro is still great in it though

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

space cop cant be bad it stars famous actor Rich Evans

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/bizarroDF/status/1515927160669749248?s=20&t=zH3EvbBVkluxODeXTdFhlg

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

lol Natalie Portman has one shot at the end of the trailer the rest is about boy Thor, but I guess even her existing triggers the chud mind

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

KLONK

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

what the gently caress how's that even possible I remember the CGI monsters looked like rear end

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

The only video game Jay likes is Friday the 13th so he can get some ideas for date night

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

e:nm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Thagomizer is a fun word to say and sounds plausibly scientific