Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:

Lmao "not only are medical professionals trying to kill you with vaccines, they want you to suffer as much as possible because they're just so very eeeeevil!!!"

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

I thought the last panel was a joke. No, Tucker Carlson actually said that. Beyond parody

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Gen. Ripper posted:

Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down?

He draws poo poo like this, mostly:

Just posted the other one because I know people here love 9/11 metaphors.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

most of those buttons seem like they'd be pretty handy, in particular the mute button, but I can't help but notice there's a Star of David button

I can't even imagine what that button is supposed to do in the context of a real life HUD.

I think that's a gear icon, for settings

edit: gently caress

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

What's the difference exactly? Aren't these synonyms?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

What's with the... jumping lump thing?

edit: oh no wait, it's the speech bubbles turning into hay and falling down. God this is poorly conveyed

Procrastine fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jun 25, 2022

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

Nomination: gaslighter special.

Remember when Obama promised to codify Roe and then did gently caress all? And when Biden did the same? Surely this time, if we just vote hard enough, they'll actually do something instead of shelving the issue until the next election to dangle as a carrot on a stick!

So are you getting paid to make these Dem cheerleading posts or are you actually this loving gullible?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Is this meant to be "who can truly say if banning abortion is due to anti-abortion people, or because we were forced to because of pro-abortion people"? Like, "we wouldn't have had to ban abortion if people weren't getting abortions!"

JamesBont posted:

So is Ramirez asking for government regulation of the internet? You'd figure he'd be against government regulation of anything.
But yeah, if I had kids, I'd make sure they weren't just browsing the internet unsupervised.

You'll notice it doesn't indicate what needs to be regulated, so it could be anything from "guns don't kill people, the internet kills people" to "the government should do something about all these godless commies/LGBTs online"

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

TRUMP
BIGUE

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm confident there's an almost identical one from several years back with a "so crazy" shooter and a good guy with a gun. It might be a Ramirez?

Pretty sure it was a Lester

fake edit: this one?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

What?

In 2024 robot dogs will have replaced pets, so Kids These Days won't know what cats and dogs are, also IRS agents?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

"it's finger fuckin' good"

:thejoke:

Microplastics posted:

I have so many questions

Corporations will put up a green-looking facade without actually doing anything to reduce emissions

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Wait, I thought the lizard people were teaching our kids to be gay in Sinfest? Now they're right-wing and good?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

For some reason the Sinfest discussion reminded me, what happened to that gopher cartoonist everyone hated with the overexaggerated art style?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

Barry? Output slowed down, and then his site shuttered. Presumably, he couldn’t make a living off it. Ironically, his poo poo might have been popular with chuds if he had held on a few more years for the rise of the alt-right.

World Famous W posted:

Barry, seems to have ended awhile back, its website is now defunct

That's the one I was thinking of, yeah.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

So he definitely drew the seesaw in advance then added the "well this didn't happen but I wanted it to" caption in later, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Looks like there's a hot new AI anime filter and people have applied it to political cartoons