Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Raised By Birds posted:

Al Goodwyn

Michael Ramirez

Marshall Ramsey

Tom Stiglich

Tony Branco

The sheer amount of "I feel sympathy for how bad you feel but there is nothing you can ever do about it ever ever ever" is just so absolutely galling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

No cartoon can be as savage as the front page of the Onion right now:

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/OzKaterji/status/1529743341998510087
Kellies nomination: Worst Caricature

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Neito posted:

No cartoon can be as savage as the front page of the Onion right now:

This is what it looks like when a satire newspaper has a screaming fit, and it's super justified

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Lol at the guy posting that going on a weird rant about podcasters in the replies.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

What?

Huh?

What is this even supposed to....

Kellies Nomination: Least comprehensible.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Democracy is being held captive by the supreme court justice married to the right wing extremist.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Is that a big nose or a ballgag? Shoulda just put him in a gimp suit to really drive it home

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Raised By Birds posted:

Steve Breen

Tony Branco

Kellies Nomination: Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy for the Breen,
and
Worst Caricature for the Branco, because I swear that looks like a Confederate general cosplaying as Uncle Sam.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's the Colonel, he's even got the same tie. Uncle Sam proper has always had a Fox News Former Liberal-tier bow tie

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I feel like Stantis is even more unhinged than usual. Why is he shipping Hillary and Trump?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

JerikTelorian posted:

I feel like Stantis is even more unhinged than usual. Why is he shipping Hillary and Trump?

Different cartoon bunny; this is her husband, and, because it's Stantis, neither bunny is entirely consistently a caricature of a particular politician.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

That Ghastlies cartoon on the previous page is the last in my experience that MAD magazine landed a real gut punch. So many little details all adding up to a desolate conclusion.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Uncle Sam, famous mustache wearer.

Jesus gently caress,Branco - aren't you supposed to Mr. UberPatriot and you can't even get the nation's mascot correct?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

What's the difference exactly? Aren't these synonyms?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Procrastine posted:

What's the difference exactly? Aren't these synonyms?

Transitory implies that it will pass and things will go back to the way they were before. Transitional implies that it's part of the New World Order Agenda 21 plan to communize your steaks.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Correct. Electric vehicles are not a sufficient solution to climate change and will simply lead to the same outcome (boiling the frog) at a slower rate while leaving many other car related issues unaddressed. The only real solution is to massively reduce the USA's reliance on cars.

AGC

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

by Cai Meng

Le Monde

I don't normally post these guys thing, as they're wordy and focus solely on education. I don't know what his politics are, probably center-left as most Le Monde things are, so I imagine this is being sarcastic, but you never know with people.

The tag reads, "They want to eat your children's brains".

by Ballouhey from France

Charlie Hebdo

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

Special Prosecutor Durham is sniffing out the evidence. He’s on the hunt and the trail leads to Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton should be nervous, but perhaps she’s not. After all, the Deep State Swamp has had her back for years.

Remember this is only one indictment and one trial. There could and should be more to come. Durham and his team have been slowly circling and gathering evidence. They’ve been methodically building their case. The wheels of justice are slow in turning, but this case must be foolproof and legally sound. There can be no mistakes with the likes of Hillary. The evidence has been found along a winding, crooked path, but we can finally see that it is leading to crooked Hillary Clinton.

The Michael Sussmann trial is reveling some eye-opening evidence. The flash drives that Sussmann and Joffe put the bogus Alfa Bank Trump server data on were purchased by Sussmann himself at a DC Staples. Hillary’s aide, a man appropriately named ‘Mook,’ revealed that Hillary gave him the go-ahead to move the Trump/Russia collusion lie into motion. Sussmann told the FBI that he was acting on his own as a concerned citizen when he gave them the concocted ‘evidence’ on the thumb drives.

Then Sussmann billed the Clinton campaign for the drives and his time spent with the FBI. Durham has the receipts.

The Clinton machine is starting to fall apart, but the FBI machine that supported her needs to be dismantled as well. Never forget that 50 top agents in our security agencies backed the Russia collusion story, even though they all knew it was a lie. They did it to attack Trump while exonerating Clinton when she egregiously and illegally set up her ‘pay for play’ server in her bathroom.

The Russian collusion hoax cost taxpayers at least $40 million dollars. It cast a cloud over Trump’s presidency. It’s time that cloud rained down on the Deep State Swamp where Hillary and the corrupt security agencies reside. Lock them up!

— Tina

Sus Man

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://twitter.com/happyroadkill/status/1529939131438071808?t=fgPstMn42w5JWR_PdS976g&s=19

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

It's like watching Bullwinkle try to pull a rabbit out of his hat.

"Hey public, watch me put Hillary in jail!"

"Awwwww, that trick never works."

"This time, for sure!"

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Article VIII of the Constitution, Marbury v. Madison.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

Foreign minister Penny Wong is touring the Pacific to show that the new government has repairing relations as a top priority.

Knight:

Lethbridge:

Wilcox:

Shakespeare:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Power prices to surge up to 18.3 per cent as energy market turmoil flows through to households (ABC).

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Ambitious Spider posted:

i dont think anything has made me angrier recently than Ted Cruz's passionate anger at elementary schools having too many doors.

Ken Paxton was on Hannity's radio show today and he and the host (someone was filling in) both talked about how there's too many doors in our schools as well. Plus "more cops" which ignores that the cops that showed up before he entered the school shot at him a couple of times and then just gave up.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Hillary two shoes? Get this poo poo out of here!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Ken Paxton was on Hannity's radio show today and he and the host (someone was filling in) both talked about how there's too many doors in our schools as well. Plus "more cops" which ignores that the cops that showed up before he entered the school shot at him a couple of times and then just gave up.
Now now, let's be fair. They also stopped parents from rushing into the school to save their kids and threatened to taze them. And possibly also went into the school for the express purpose of getting their children out and gently caress everyone else.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Don't you hate having a president who makes gaffes and has to have things walked back for him?

Anyway, vote Trump.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Twelve by Pies posted:

Foucault just spinning in his grave

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Lalo Alcaraz

Nick Anderson

Robert Ariail

Matt Davies

Al Goodwyn

Walt Handelsman

Phil Hands

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

KAL

Steve Kelley

Kevin Necessary

Mike Lester

It's unfair to bring up the gunned down school children at the GUNS negotiation.

Marty Two Bulls

Jack Ohman

Henry Payne

👏LET👏BABIES👏DRINK👏CONTAMINATED👏FORMULA👏

Joel Pett

Michael Ramirez

Drew Sheneman

Jeff Stahler

Dana Summers

Anyway, vote Trump; he'll protect our 2nd Amendment gun rights!

Gary Varvel

Kinda wild seeing "no fault divorce" in there. The best parents are the ones in loveless marriages.

Matt Wuerker

Tony Branco

quote:

Dire Diagnosis: A lot of talk of Monkey Pox these days but what about the dire Diagnosis of Donkey Pox afflicting America.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Raised By Birds posted:

Mike Lester

It's unfair to bring up the gunned down school children at the GUNS negotiation.

A...good cartoon?

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Reinterpreted

Raised By Birds posted:

Gary Varvel

Kinda wild seeing "no fault divorce" in there. The best parents are the ones in loveless marriages.

Considering that the shooter in Buffalo was an out-and-proud white supremacist, I don't know what part of this to correct first.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Gaslighting

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

JamesBont posted:

Considering that the shooter in Buffalo was an out-and-proud white supremacist, I don't know what part of this to correct first.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Gaslighting
No that was the previous mass shooting over a week ago. That was caused by "hate."

This new one is caused by "culture."

If only there were a common factor with all these mass shootings, but dammit we just can't find one!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ya gotta give me the... nose fangs?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

Ya gotta give me the... nose fangs?

Allergy season, if you get it you get it

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Did Pope watch Tokyo Gore Police or something?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

These guys were spotted in the Mad Max Fury Road movie:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: We Come in Peace

Ted Rall posted:

After mass shootings, liberal opponents of gun rights love to say that violence is never the answer. But their messaging on war, violence, militarism, even assassinations, sends a completely different message about their hypocrisy.

First Dog on the Moon: After playing a critical role in getting prime minister Albo elected I have a list of demands

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
loving hell, we're always going to need a category for cartoonists that can't let Hillary go, aren't we?
This was an actual article on the front page of the Federalist the day after the shooting, along with another one warning of 'do-somthingism'.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Political cartoons 2022: A wet sort of flubbidy flubbidy noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Raised By Birds posted:

Mike Lester

Kellies Nomination: Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy