Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
it's still out of sync

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
finished eva rewatch. going to get food and watch the movie

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
power went out for a split second while watching the congratulations scene so i had to boot the ps4 back up and seek to it to watch it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
oh i watched end of eva earlier. still great. wish the end was just a bit less vague (ie more satisfying) but whatever its mainly the ride that counts

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Julias posted:

Now it's time for the rebuilds.

ive already seen them. 1 is good. 2 and 3 are good but rushed. 4 is great

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
rushed meaning they should've each been about 30 minutes longer. and the rebuilds as a whole lean too hard into making characters barf out exposition that doesn't make any sense

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ok now that im done with eva rewatch im finally going to watch fruits basket season 3 next sunday, which is my anime watching day. thank you

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

kater posted:

are the euphonium recap movies good at being recap movies?

you should watch the show. watch it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

rather dissonant mashup....but ill accept it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

now this is epic

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

ok now that im done with eva rewatch im finally going to watch fruits basket season 3 next sunday, which is my anime watching day. thank you

doing this now. up to episode 9 i hope akito doesnt kill tohru!! :ohdear: also jesus every single episode is so heavy lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i have finished fruits basket season 3. its good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
is violet evergarden good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
thx for violet evergarden opinions, i reckon i'll pass on it for now. that being said, what should i watch/start this sunday. heres my anime list if youdd like to look at what i like and dont like https://myanimelist.net/animelist/sa_mycophobia?status=7&order=4&tag= thank you

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

watch k-on

its not time for a k-on rewatch just yet but it will happen this year as it does every year

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

hyouka is the best kyoani show imo so try that if you haven't already, you seem to like their stuff

oh yeah i forgot about that show. i think i still have it downloaded so yeah ill probably do that thanks

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Julias posted:

Looking at your list, I'm going to recommend showa genroku rakugo shinjuu.

E: hyouka is good too

AlternateNu posted:

From your PTW list, you should do Ping Pong, Pany & Stocking (Dubbed - trust me), and Daily Lives of High School Boys.

i will take these into consideration as well. thanks

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
feeling nostalgic so im going to attempt to watch gundam wing again

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

gundam wing is still really boring so im wtaching outlaw star now which is still epic and ftw

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i wanna go to space...

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
endless eight owns. haruhi ftw.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

The only thing that makes me mad with Haruhi is how loving bad all of the post-Disappearance arcs are. Endless Eights is comparatively peanuts.

no tehy're not....neat stuff happens...

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

I watched a couple eps of endless 8 and then skipped the rest because I barely have the attention span to watch one episode of anime let alone the same one eight times.

theyere not the same. they're fcompletely distinct

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

I would rather watch Endless Eight back to back 10 times in a row than a single season with the Double Mikuru arc.

ok maybe that's not the best arc ever but the stuff after is cool

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
its about the journey, op.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

marumaru posted:

"completely distinct" is an exaggeration unless you're referring exclusively to the swimsuits sosdan wears

no its not. theyre all totally uniquely animated/voiced/scored episodes

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

I don't even really know. Probably something to do with some weird sad invasive thought thing that wormed its way into my head a few days ago and hasn't left yet, but it's bumming me out hard. Whatever it is it's not something I need to be inflicting on this thread or talking about here, so nevermind.

have you tried watching k-on op

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im happy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
drat the first half ofo utlaw star is like perfect. it sets everything up perfectly

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
wtf hulu loses it in 12 days. streaming is stupid

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

thats only like $30 on amazon rn. i should get it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

done

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Kwyndig posted:

Anime is good.

it has its moments

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Strange Quark posted:

we're in this thread posting about the ills of idol culture while enjoying a medium that systematically exploits and kills people

do you have to be such a downer all the time

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

*NO ONE IS SAYING YOU CANT*

i am

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
my blu ray and dvd set of outlaw star arrived today. it has separate blu rays and dvds, what a value!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
cowboy bebop did that too didnt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
who the hell is robert e.o. speedwagon