Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

homeless snail posted:

I've been hearing good things about the TV Tuners podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

you don't enjoy anime content creators we get it endorph

that calli and gura song that just came out is real good and the animated video they commissioned is also real good too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aetXqd9B8WE

:blastu:

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Endorph posted:

frankly the hosed up part is theyre better at it. i have never seen someone love something so much, know so little about it, and be so bad at it. mori's rapping is god's cruelest mistake.

hmm

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I think anime is pretty good, myself. Going to watch some tonight after I'm off work probably.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I rewatched some Stand Alone Complex and caught up a bit with the Girls Frontline anime while playing Old School Runescape. Good Saturday night.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Lotta normal posting happening today

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Endorph posted:

do you usually read manga at work

Reading manga and gaming at work ftw

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

Look, man, poo poo is different for me. I'm on the spectrum, and I had to spend a good chunk of my early adolescence climbing out of a deep dark personal weeb/nerd pit-of-despair to get to a point where I could make friends and socialize like a normal functioning adult. The stigma is a bit deeper and more personal for me than it is for you and most other people, and that's not something that's easy to fix.

I don't think being a weird potentially on the spectrum kid/teen is going to be a totally alien experience to people in this sub man

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Stairmaster made fun of me when my burger exploded at a culvers once, so he is in my sights

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

dogsicle posted:

why did you blow up your burger

I bit into it and everything just went flying out!

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

was it good otherwise

Yeah culvers slaps

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Hmm, good luck Snail.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

we need to bring whoever chose 123x as a probe av size to justice

lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I would ask for snail's freedom, but I vaguely remember them calling me a tryhard like 8 years ago so I feel nothing.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

What the

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

littleorv posted:

Elden Ring

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

littleorv posted:

The good news awaiting the subforum is plutonis' official coronation as mod

Can't wait for the new mod-approved ins ainly sexy anime thread :D

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

He's British.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Grats.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

ol yeller posted:

I know the feeling. I recently clocked a similar amount of time watching U***ha Ru***a (censored to protect the chat) and it was transformative in a way. Feeling so sick and weak, and vulnerable, and going on such a spiritual journey. It was... life changing, I guess. I dunno. Don't want to refer to it too lightly, but I am absolutely a different person coming out of it. One who thinks H******* can gently caress off.

:hai:

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I think I'm nearing the end of Elden Ring but I also thought that for the past like 10 hours of me playing it so I shall see. Very good though, power stancing greataxes owns.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

The meme that it always means "gently caress you" is really bad. I've heard it said sincerely far more than sarcastically

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I truly do not believe nobody here has heard people talk about dragonball irl

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

not for more than ten years although I've heard 'slower than Dragonball' to describe tv shows before. everyone knows about the older stuff but nobody is going to randomly bring up Dragonball Z when people are talking about stuff on tv dude.

Dragon Ball Super was on TV relatively very recently. I remember my coworkers talking about it all the time at my old job lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Thanks stair.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I don't think watching/playing Harry Potter stuff means you nessisarily endorse Rowling. However, it does mean you have bad taste.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Saw the JJK movie movie last might with my boyfriend. I liked it quite a bit, so now I'm watching the show. It's pretty good.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

It is very funny to me that my bf thought that I wouldn't like the movie because I've never seen the show. It was a better intro to the series than the start of the show was lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Welcome back snail.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

symbolic posted:

taking my sister to see the Jujutsu Kaisen movie tomorrow. she's a huge fan while i dunno anything about the series, though i've heard you don't need to in order to like the movie so here's hoping it's good poo poo

I was in a similar position when I saw it. It's good, enjoy :cheers:

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Genuinely looking forward to a RWBY that is hopefully actually good, instead of frustratingly bad.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Insisting that it is not a reboot, and then basically describing reboot, seems strange.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

drat, can't imagine why someone posting the anime forum might have an interest in learning the Japanese language.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I played through LP2 with some friends a year or so ago. My take is that if I played it back on the 360 it would've felt like the best game ever made. Now tho it's pretty good, but not really super amazing or anything.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I'm a gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Playing Runescape right now