Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
New year is happening, anime is still good https://youtu.be/87K5Uh3AML0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Jerusalem artichokes are really great Tubers that unfortunately turn your colon into a tuba if you don't slowly acclimate your intestinal flora to them.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Lpzie posted:

there's no good mangas left to read.

Read bad ones that are stupid enough to still be amusing.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

hbag posted:

probably my only post in this forum but i like serial experiments lain a whole lot

:hmmyes: You made your only post a good one

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Tales of Woe posted:

i will gladly mention a show from a decade ago: Kill Me Baby

I haven't thought of this show in ages, thanks for reminding me it existed https://youtu.be/slazi2PpYUo

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

That happened so fast I accidentally posted in it the exact second it got mercy killed. RIP Vtuber thread, you were pretty good except when you were the literal worst.

In lighter news I've been binge reading a bunch of romcom manga I used to love and it turns out Bonnouji is exactly as perfect as I remembered it being so that's good at least.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

If there's no scene of Moses parting the sea with a Beyblade I'll riot.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Ignoring my ever increasing backlog to rewatch a bunch of short anime. Tonari no Seki-kun is still real good.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

kirbysuperstar posted:

I don't think you have to or even should finish fe fates, op

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Please don't let your nerds go feral, they're a nonnative species and can damage fragile ecosystems.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

https://youtu.be/ly92cA5XyFE

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Moderation is for the weak, we live and die modless like true men.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Namtab posted:

People can like things you don’t

They can but they shouldn't be allowed to, it bothers me.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

This sounds incredibly stupid and frankly I'm all for it. It's not that far off from silver age stuff, anyway.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

I remember back when Jitsu wa Watashi wa ws getting scanlated on batoto and some rear end in a top hat did a bad TL of a chapter with an important plot twist months ahead of the good scanlation team, so if you weren't careful while reading you'd accidentally skip like a dozen chapters and Youko would suddenly be speaking Ebonics.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

drat, rest in peace. Yu-Gi-Oh was a major part of my childhood and a bigger part of my adulthood than I'm really comfortable with, and he seemed like a really cool guy.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Usually when I see the chat thread has 200+ unread posts after a day it's because something terrible happened so it's a relief that the only one suffering is Namtab. Congrats on the modship!

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Violet_Sky posted:

Who remembers watching full eps of anime on youtube in 10 minute chunks

This is how I first watched Azumanga Daioh. I thought it sucked but kept watching because my friends wouldn't shut up about how great it was. Years later I read the manga, realized that it works much better as a 4koma with 80% less Kimura, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Nyoro posted:

please accept my image macro

I was going to say something about Wark Say being on there but it already got brought up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

If there's a recurring problem with the mods being harassed maybe we just shouldn't have a mod. We live wild and free like we were always meant to, and the would-be mods get to keep their peace of mind. Everyone wins!