Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Knowledge Fight is two dudes, Dan and Jordan, talking about Alex Jones and his racist, idiotic grifting. Dan knows too much about Alex Jones and Jordan doesn't know anything about Alex Jones. Sometimes, there are Space Raptors.

From the official website:

quote:

Our podcast is nearly impossible to sell to you. We primarily talk a bunch about how Alex Jones is an idiot and intentionally misleads his listeners for fun and profit, but that's not the whole story. We also branch off into the nature of conservative propaganda and the art of the con, breaking down scam artists from the worlds of politics, religion, and of course, outer space. It sounds more complicated than it is; really it's just a show about one friend researching things and telling another friend about the depressing and hilarious things he learned.

About Dan:

quote:

Dan is a podcaster and comedian who is taking a break from comedy, working out of Chicago.

Dan has a cross-eye, and has been fascinated by conspiracy theories for years, lurking on blogs and message boards to get a sense of what the "researchers" believe. He never really believed any of that stuff though, mostly thanks to his extensive training in formal logic. Now he is trying to use his knowledge of conspiracy and logic to build a robust Knowledge Fight.

About Jordan:

quote:

Jordan is currently a stand-up comedian working out of Chicago. He has no prior experience with Alex Jones' brand of conspiracy theories, but is uniquely qualified to fight it. Jordan's birth was prophesied by the leader of the cult his parents were in (editor's note: this is factually accurate), little did they know his destiny was to fight against cults, not for them.

KnowledgeFight.com

Episode Archives

Suggested starting episode

NYTimes interview with Dan and Jordan

Project Camelot Saga playlist if you can't stomach Alex Jones, these are funny Wacky Wednesday episodes where Dan and Jordan talk about space weirdos who believe in Raptors and Reptoids.

Community Favorites.
#82: Oct. 27-Nov. 9, 2015 Alex fucks around and unwittingly admits to getting flipped by Russian intelligence.
#168 Alex vs Bill Ayers. Alex is a real dumb-dumb and invites a college professor who used to be a left wing terrorist to take a big poo poo in his bed, rhetorically speaking. Good for those who can only listen to Alex when he is being humiliated.
#274: Ask Alex Anything. Alex's alcoholism on full display. With special guest Robert Evans.
#565: June 10, 2021 First Mike Lindell interview

These are the deposition episodes. If you can't stand Alex Jones, here is your chance to listen to him rhetorically ground into paste by Mark Bankston, counsel for the Sandy Hook parents.
#279: Formulaic Objections
#378: Formulaic Objections Part 2
#401: Formulaic Objections Part 3
#602: Sandy Hook Response
#618: November 15, 2021
#641: Formulaic Objections Part 4
#664: Formulaic Objections Part 5
#665: Formulaic Objections Part 6

#773 Dan responds to SPLC article series about AJ’s texts

Don’t feel afraid to jump to the last post and ask questions.

Marsupial Ape fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Feb 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
It never stopped being fun, for me. When did it stop being fun for you?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

teen witch posted:

YES! I nearly made a thread today and thankfully someone did it for me!

Finally, I am someone!

One of the reasons I that enjoy KF so much is that they discuss not only Alex's narcissism, but his debilitating substance abuse and possible schizophrenia/paranoia. I don't know why main stream news pundits on make fun of his weird gaffes and not the fact he believes the 'globalists' are actual vampires controlled by an 'interdimensional, off world demonic intelligence'. He straight up believes in the real Christian devil (that is also an interdimensional being) that controls everyone that votes Democrat.

I don't get enough Soros bucks to put up with that kind of abuse.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Also, Dan and Jordan guested on the the QAnon Anonymous Podcast to talk about the Secret Space Program conspiracy theories. LINK.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

teen witch posted:

Jordan’s distanced laugh howl is my essence.

I know that he's just putting the mic away from his face and leaning back to yell, but I like to imagine Jordan runs across Dan's bed room/podcast studio to do it. And then Dan just says. "Perhaps".

I hate to suggest a 4 hour episode as anybody's intro to the podcast, but if you hate Alex Jones and want to hear him get intellectually dunked on for over two hours by the attorney for the Sandy Hook parents, this is the one to listen to.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

twerking on the railroad posted:

I have generally not been up for knowledge fight myself: is it's listening to Alex Jones' show I would rather not. Make fun of the crazy things he's saying all you want but it's still his circus and he's still the ringmaster at Infowars.

You’re missing out if you think KF is just pointing and laughing at Alex Jones being a dum-dum. The level of commentary you’re hearing from Dan on the deposition is the same quality he brings to each episode. Every episode is a well researched slaughter of Jones’ lies and propaganda.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the deposition episode, though. If you scroll back through the episodes, there’s at least 3 more and one with a Mark Bankston as a guest.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Antigravitas posted:

My read is that he is the grift. He has become one with it. He can't not launch into his insane word salad tirades even when his audience is nowhere to be found.

Jones has monetized his own schizophrenia and paranoia. Maintaining the grift is also maintaining his own personal reality.

Also, I’m really glad this thread is getting some discussion. Feel free to suggest new Alex Jones quotes to put in the title.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
The Project Camelot space weirdos are just as bad, if not worse. They openly reference movies when explaining the secret space program.

Also, it should be noted that Jones believes in ‘predictive programming’, ‘soft disclosure’, and ‘lesser magic’. Basically, he believes that the Globalists are telling us exactly what they are doing and their intentions through popular media and thus not only indoctrinate the masses, but gain their implicit consent.

Movies are the white papers, guys.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Nope, just a stand-up comic who happens to be the largest non-crazy repository of information on the Infowars Extended Universe.

To be fair, Dan has an impressive academic background. He was a Classical Greek major in college and can read the Iliad and poo poo in the original text. He’s used that skill a few times to refute some dumb poo poo Alex said about what the Gospels “really said”. I’m pretty sure he had a minor or at least emphasis in formal logic, too.

Jordan is no slouch, either. He may be the color commentary, but he is also incredibly well read. He’s made some very deep cut references to literary works that I know about but am too lazy to read. Also, there are about seven “Jordan takes over” episodes where he teaches Dan about climate change. He’s incredibly passionate about the climate change crisis.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, we’ll compile a goon favorite eps list and I’ll edit it into the OP.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Remember, it’s got to be one that won’t piss off a mod. The bucket of poop one, though delightful, could cross a line.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I’m still not a hundred percent that Daria isn’t Alex’s Russian handler. Back in 2015, Alex was invited to do a spot on RT via Skype. What actually happened was that he ended up being debriefed by Russian intelligence agents who set up the RT spot as a pretense. They grilled him on if he was for real or not and then, because they trained to manipulate narcissists, lay into Alex with praise and basically flip him. Alex describes this all in great detail on his show and is too stupid to realize he got flipped into a Russian asset for free. 2015 is the same year that Daria starts at infowars and the bots start pumping Alex’s numbers.

KF #82 for context

So, yeah, maybe a bit tinfoil hatter of me, but I think Daria was doing as she was trained.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Working on the recommended episodes. Should I link directly to embedded player on their archive stream or use another service? I want to be platform agnostic while causing the least headache of actually listening.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
The only reason you should own gold in 2022 is to keep a single gold coin in your wallet in case you get hit by a truck and wake up in a magical, medieval world.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Goddamit, I need to get off my rear end and update the first post. I’ll add links to all the deposition episodes, at least.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I don't know why it is so hard to find on the website, but here is a compilation of selected Alex Jones drops: https://knowledgefight.com/drops

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

BigRed0427 posted:

Ok, I got to the Q Shaman interview and Holy poo poo LOL.

Also good God. I've have an interest in occult, witchcraft and spiritualism since high school and I have to be reminded again that guys like this share that same space.

Jones and his right wing ilk are more about Blavatsky Theosophy. Johns may have a dash Gnosticism in his cosmology, but I wouldn't worry abut sharing the same space. Though, I hear that QAnon really took off in yoga studios...

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Updated the first post with links to all the deposition related episodes and couple that were suggested previously.

Anybody know how I change the text of the title? I want to rotate out the quote.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Really? It happens a bunch on the TV forum and that seems tedious for the mods.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

Tell her you're a policy wonk and that it's fantastic and that she should have herself a brew. Then explain that we have to go full tilt boogie on this watson.
If she remains unconvinced remind her that we ain't making the money of that heroin. If she still has not left you then enquire as to why she pimps so good.

Brilliant.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
What was it that Icke said? "Know the outcome, find the journey"?

I need that poo poo on a t-shirt.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Well come to the future of corporate podcasting. Podcasts are so cheap to produce that you can just flood the zone with lovely ones with C-List celebs until a winner or two sticks. They're all loving loss leaders.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Froghammer posted:

The MTG interview is sobering. She's so deep into the conspiracy mindset that she thinks there's a conspiracy in the House

She's going to be President within the next 15 years. That's the reality of America, right now.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Jordan guested on Billy Wayne Davis's podcast. Fun listen and we learn a little KF behind the scenes info that maybe we shouldn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMF-2EMAoCk

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I'm a little salty with Jordan revealing that only because I enjoyed the mystery. I refuse to believe that Alex actually knows about KF and until he starts adding cross eyes and beards to the descriptions of the globalist goblins he's always running into. Alex has no capacity not to attack someone's appearance.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Megabound posted:

I just assumed that Alex had to know and Free Speech Systems would have had to reach out. Now I want to know in what capacity did they reach out? I'm guessing lawsuit.

I think that Info Wars staff reached out specifically because they don't want Alex to find out about KF. They have enough braincells amongst them to know that Alex would gently caress up real bad if he attacked them.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I like to imagine Alex sitting in the dark and listening to the Knowledge Fight intro song on repeat.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I just don't want Alex to activate his audience against Dan and Jordan. That poo poo can get dangerous.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Tree Dude posted:

A highlight of listening to these older KF episodes has been the investigation into when Alex went from being his regular terrible self to being fully trump-pilled insane.

They started ep46 with June 18, 2015 the day Trump announced his candidacy and proceed from there.

I just got to the MONEY BOMB

I'm up into the 200s. You're in for some poo poo.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
If Alex Jones actually goes to jail over contempt of court I am going to die laughing. Just half assing his way through life has taught Alex nothing about consequences.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

BigglesSWE posted:

There will be a lot of HIPPA talk in the upcoming days…

Is Dr. Marbles an actual medical doctor? Because I think HIPPA only applies to actual medical doctors and their patients.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Grand Fromage posted:

Dan implied a Wacky Wednesday for this week, hoping Project Camelot had a good episode.

Episodes almost always drop at midnight, so if it was going to come out as planned, it would already be out.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Everett False posted:

Sometimes they drop a half hour or so before midnight, which means that thanks to my bad sleep hygiene I end up listening before I go to bed. Then the next day at work I think, "Oh! It's Monday! That means new Knowledge Fight!!"

I get very excited until I realize that I bamboozled myself via my own terrible memory.

I work 2nd shift and I get to listen on the drive home as soon as a new episode drops.

MrMojok posted:

Jokes is crazy, but he isn’t stupid. There is no way he didn’t know he wasn’t going to get caught broadcasting while he was supposed to be in court.

As I see it, this is basically a big “gently caress you” to the court. I hope the judge sees it that way too!

Alex Jones is a loving ding dong. Dumb gently caress probably thought he had 'cracked the code' with having Dr. Marbles write him a sick note.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I still say that this all ends with Alex pulling an R Bud Dwyer. He’s too narcissistic to let anyone but him put an end to his narrative.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Ok, I'm putting down $10 on "Alex gets a bench warrant and when he's pulled over the cops find coke in his vehicle". Long odds, but still doesn't bend probability.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I'd have put him down for abusing the hell out of prescription drugs. Heroin and speed are for low lives and scum, but Vicodin and Adderall come from a man in a white coat who charges $500 for an appointment so are appropriate for a man of his stature.

Cocaine is drug of choice for capitalist narcissists. I'm not even being a hyperbolic lefty (which I am) about it. Pop-culture has portrayed cocaine as the nose candy of high paid white stock brokers and executives and Alex thinks movies are real life.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Marbles is crashing at Alex’s place? What the gently caress is going on?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Megabound posted:

If he does anything my money is on flee the country

I keep repeating it, but I see Jones killing himself, specifically live while broadcasting. He's a narcissist and Alex will let no one but himself write the end of his narrative.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

sexpig by night posted:

yea tbh as much as it seems like a shitpost to say Alex has that very unique blend of personality disorders where I very genuinely can see him Budd Dwyer-ing himself live to 'control his story' or whatever

Exactly. Dwyer is my point of reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Tomorrow is the beautiful 666 day!

I want the big reveal to be that Dan has been traveling to interview Mark Richards for months.