Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
its pronounced kUO-kah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

DarklyDreaming posted:

From what I heard the he got the full 18 years because he kept texting other right-wing activists to do another 6th in the name of rescuing him during court proceedings. Judges love that poo poo

lmao, i missed this in the brief blurbs i heard.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Froghammer posted:

Who had "Owen Shroyer is a Fed" on their bingo card?

In the wider conversation what does 'is a fed' insinuate or imply? I've heard that said about Reynal (Sandy Hook Defendant lawyer), typically as a pejorative, but I couldn't understand to what degree.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I feel like I'd enjoy KF's take on AJ's takes on the Trump indictment, if any.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

terrorist ambulance posted:

i got into knowledge fight relatively late. is there a list of good historical episodes to go back and dip into?

If you care about the legal battle, I would recommend the "Formulaic Objections" series of episodes. They're so great.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Tree Dude posted:

It's a daunting task but I think the only way to do this podcast after you're bought in is to go back to the start and listen through in between keeping up with current episodes. Taking breaks as needed because that's a lot of Alex, of course.

TBF i didn't start at the beginning. I started listening early or late 2019 and didn't do any sort of backlog.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Xakura posted:

Actually he has pushed back on some of alex's nonsense, from the knowledge fight clips I've heard

in 2001

and it didn't stop him from associating with Alex

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I love this wrestling podcast but it looks like they did a special episode where they focused on Alex Jones today :prepop:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I was probably more offended by him probably having COVID and still planning to travel. Walking cesspool, Alex is.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Froghammer posted:

For those not in the Facebook group, friend of the pod Morgan Stringer got hired by Mark Bankston's firm Farrar & Ball.

Which, honestly, good for her. She deserves it.

Yo that's awesome

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Megabound posted:

Has Alex done any shows at all on Crowders network? That was meant to be a big thing right?

My impression was that it was done behind a paywall or smth (Mug club? I don't pay attention to that poo poo)

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Squatch Ambassador posted:

:yeah:

I love when Alex forgets he's not supposed to read articles, and cold-reads something that disproves his claim. :allears:

and it just goes on from there!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Tree Dude posted:

I'm only like 4 minutes into the newest episode but I'm excited for this Dan who took a few days off and is suddenly fired up to "completely destroy Alex's career."

Get em!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

0konner posted:

Extremely huge news on the show Friday. A caller briefly asked if jones might watch his explicit language better and Alex is set off on an extremely long rant and tells the caller “this is not a show for children.” And proceeds to berate him that he should be personally curating his own edited clips to show his kids instead.

this is a family show where the entire family is 18+ (depending on some red state marriage laws)

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I don't know if it's the right word, but it almost feels manic? The way he keeps circling back around to 'leave me alone' and explaining to 'them' why he talks to them because he respects them unlike the others he vilifies.

It reminds me of someone who wakes up upset at someone because of an argument they had in a dream

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

0konner posted:

Alex quit again on Friday this time in a studio with all the screen-walls blacked out. I think it might be legit attrition with the crew. Honestly I’ve watched a lot of raw infowars because of this podcast, this is the first time I will actively recommend anyone in this thread should go to banned dot video and watch the Friday show.

For the whole show or just a specific portion?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Formulaic Objections are infinitely replayable

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Yeah, i love beholding alex squirm but it's frustrating how much he fell back on the 'I don't lie ON PURPOSE like THE MEDIA does'. I was out-yelling Jordan in certain moments.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

This is from last year?

quote:

Brad Reed
November 21, 2022 1:13PM ET

The linked article is from 2022 too

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Alex can't give any substantive, figurative ground to the idea that what he said was 'wrong', so that way as he's punished, he's attacked/punished for 'opinions'/'questions'/'asking people to research'.

"I'm not SAYING [x] but (proceeds with 3 minute diatribe directly implying [x])"

This way, any consequences are unfair/unjust.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Grand Fromage posted:

hell yeah old school knowledge fight is back bay-beeee!!!

1 hour of those is the bright spot

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

quote:

Last month he accused major advertisers of trying to "blackmail" him when they boycotted X over concerns about antisemitic content shared on the site

Well now we're going to get a lot more anti-Semitic content.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Pennsylvanian posted:

I kind of appreciate the Tucker episodes because the nature of Tucker's commentary allows Dave to tackle a less scatterbrained version of Alex's ideology and speech.

Data Scrap with Dave and Jimmy

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Is this episode at least informative? If I can get some insight onto HOW these people are lying and the methods they use to be so deceptive, then i'll tank the shittiness, but if it's just Dan playing clips and going "this sucks", then i'll pass

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

So what is the take on these episodes. lovely as the subjects are, is the content from Dan analyticsl?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Xiahou Dun posted:

He looks so concerned about his enormous penis.

Color Printer posted:

it's been like that for several hours, he's gonna have to go see a doctor

OKAY GOOD it's not just me

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I just view Jordan as Dan's vice or support partner. I imagine there's a vicarious outlet via Jordan for Dan.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I don't know if it's a 'fat' thing or a cadence thing but the way he blubbers his 'B's infuriates me, especially back in the day, when he had that lovely concern-troll lilt to his delivery.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

It's like a laugh track but just with screaming

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Mr Scumbag posted:

MAIN LAHHHHHHHN NOOOOOOOOWS

GAY RON TEED! (I hate how he enunciates that)

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I legitimately cannot get over the "Matt Damooon" drop. Everyone puts on a stupid voice and i just grin/laugh every time.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Morroque posted:

Remember: for us to see any of it, we'd need to rely on Musk's legal team to be a bunch of idiots and forget to fild the necessary paperwork to suppress its public release. Otherwise we would need to wait until after the trial is over.

There's a greater than zero chance he's fired his WOKE twitter lawyers for free speech loving (and thus legally stupid) x legal team

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Mauser posted:

edit: this musk guy sucks so much

hello and welcome to the Woke Mind Virus

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Mauser posted:

The courts need to order him to read one (1) book on ww2

i'm almost certain he, or at the very least his more outspoken followers, would call older WW2 books 'woke' for declaring the nazis the losers

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

tsob posted:

The courts need to bar him from buying or owning any more guns due to mental health concerns and then order him to personally give every gun he owns to a gay, Black trans Muslim. Who has the option of selling said gun(s) he gives them to a cop overseeing it as part of a buyback scheme; whereupon it's immediately destroyed in front of Alex.

Why did the pod stop covering Project Camelot episodes? Did they just run out of what they felt were fun episodes, did Carey's antisemitic underpinnings get a bit too much? I'm only about 110 episodes into listening from the beginning, but I do see they haven't touched it in a good while.

Only more recently the source material was, if I remember correctly, put behind a paywell.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Color Printer posted:

had not reached that part of the podcast when I read this. I now understand this post, and Alex's boner plight

this is a family show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

He kept saying "sibil" instead of civil and I got upset.

Color Printer posted:

it's going down like donkey kong? loving hell, alex

i was screaming in my car