Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

“what about the man best known for stealing a bunch of cannons, a boat, and several families of people from slavers, then later commanding that boat in combat? DID HE USE GUNZ?!?!!!”

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

lol just a little oopsie! kid-sized practically

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

you dont get it. im not posting in here with you, you’re all posting in here with me!!!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Delthalaz posted:

wondering thread consensus on the pronunciation of “bourgeois”. i’ve heard boorr-jwah and boo-jwah, but i’m inclined toward boar-gwah

boodj-wah-z

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

daaaaamn they let Starfleet go armed in courthouses now?!?!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Actuary X posted:

Uh, he's a white guy in America.

ive known white cismen with more reason to be sad than accidentally making a mass-murder memorial sweater, to be fair

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/yugopnik/status/1478825371839651841

i was thinking about Bulldozer Into A Bank Lobby Guy from before the Kazakhstan blackout, now that I’ve seen some footage allegedly from behind it.

this is some street violence leading to surrendering cops being mildly assaulted afterward, and the account which posted it seems to have some Questionable opinions otherwise, but it’s the first thing ive seen which seems like it might be out of there in awhile https://twitter.com/theno1waffler/status/1481054764561489922

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Platystemon posted:

That’s not a bulldozer.

It’s a front end loader, you uncultured swine.

im about to load your front end if u don't cool ur fucken jets, tur-bo

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Is it like No Nut November?

less immoral imho but similar

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

from what i can tell, every cop has a partner and every minute spent in the cop car is spent 1) with that partner and 2) eating donuts and sipping coffee

a lot of suburban cops are lone wolves, roaming in their fuckhuge hog SUVs while scarfing junk food

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Inceltown posted:

I had to work a conference he was at once and all the middle age white ladies would gush when I said some old fat Buddhist dude who was clearly not the Dali Lama was actually him. They were amazed that he was so easily approachable and not covered by security. Not a single one of more than a score of women - and it was almost exclusively women who were at the event - even thought twice when I pointed out the wrong guy.

they just really wanted to be excited, like the way dogs get if you make a sound that’s similar to their leash rattling

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

FuturePastNow posted:

you may not like it but this is what peak enlightenment looks like

this could be literally true, a joke, or actually both at once and none of us would ever know

i can say poo poo like that, travel wherever, and ask 1/8th of whatever the dali lama does (plus expenses, we can haggle)

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Not sure about that part but the part where a congressional candidate tried to murder the child of the manager after stealing their phone was certainly something. That link is wild.

yeah y’all do not loving sleep on the butterfly sanctuary story, it is as hilarious and macabre as a story about a butterfly sanctuary can get

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Based on what the ex-wife has said, he built them, shot his eye out, and then ballooned up.

Honestly starting to wonder what his username is.

lmao if it turns out this dude is fucken grover

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

is global warming getting worse, or are the butterflies getting more organized?

literally one of the story beats is CHUDs lying each other into a frenzy over the idea of a decaying human body surrounded by trash, covered in butterflies

which as we all know are ruthless carrion feeders, willing to cut down a human if they think they can get fed faster

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

laugh emoji

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

hahahahaha :wtc:

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

Enormous spiders built Stonehenge, theory confirmed

the last of the Stonespinners, whose ancestors had woven the very bones of the earth from the issue of their bodies, did so as a work of thanks for the early Humans who gave it shelter in the twilight of its centuries

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

Cubans are white at a conservative's convenience

whiteness is an infinitely fungible token

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

lmao, literally immolating myself to own the libs

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

lmao it rules so hard that chuds are self-immolating over having to take their meds

i don’t consider myself terribly resilient but ive lived through some hardship and adversity like most of us do. it boggles my loving mind that losing their jobs because they want to be able to kill people in order to feel like they were never wrong is what is breaking these folks.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there was a gbs poster who got drunk and tried to kill himself by setting himself on fire. he looked like beef jerky.

holy gently caress they go hard over there, we only shoot people in the toes

e: also my favorite kind of internet video which i probably shouldn't like is clips of people who clearly intend to do a trick once they set themselves on fire, but it turns out that humans enter a spinal-level panic state when we're on fire, and then their buddies who were going to watch have to capture and extinguish them. i can't loving imagine an intentional self-immolation, it's like the longer and more painful version of the high-voltage line "not only will this kill you it will hurt you the whole time you're dying" sign

LonsomeSon has issued a correction as of 07:26 on Feb 1, 2022

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1488125308385570820

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Hatebag posted:

I'm not willing to entertain the concept of a good cop. They probably just got killed by other cops due to extortion schemes gone wrong or they had a falling out with some other pig during the commission of a crime.
All cops are sociopathic pieces of poo poo. Anybody who'd be a cop is a piece of poo poo.

dead cops are the only good cops op, that’s the joke

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/emmakinery/status/1489339128076541958

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

yeah i cannot tell if that account is a bit or not

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

shirts and skins posted:

They are *earnestly* defending their view of those kids as unfortunately damaged proto-monsters in their mentions, taught from birth to slash people

Too much bloodthirsty NATO energy for me to see that as a bit, I'm guessing it's some guy in Arlington VA with an Axios lawn sign

lmao yeah holy poo poo, i earnestly laughed at that 'it's sad when kids die but' because the only way i could parse was as a mixture of and reference to both Madeline "[REDACTED] me please" Allbright and "when they're sending their x they're not sending their best"

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

:stare: ok but did u ever think that "O YEA what if they were CHILD SOLDIERS" wasn't a rhetorical own :wtc:

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

droll posted:

Your bit is hilarious please post more of it

username/post combo

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Wheeee posted:

from hearing coworkers talk about that poo poo for years in the past it sounds like wizard school has an entire officially recognized faction of students whose encouraged personality type is evil narcissists for some reason

and another one that’s just the stupid kids

you know, the four kinds of kids: evil, smart, brave, and...other

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

I'm sorry but what

non-violent armored trains and poo poo

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

TER D

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

one of my fondest memories is from when i was in the army, watching another private get some change stolen by a vending machine, turn to a sergeant walking past behind him and shout “this fucken thing just g***ed me!” and then the sergeant stopped, pivoted, and nailed him directly in the face all in one motion, shoved him onto the floor, and then got dragged away by some other dudes before he started stomping

turns out there are Romani folks in the infantry, they’re not a fan of slurs, even or especially if you didn’t know they’re slurs, and an NCO with three deployments can get away with decking a private with none as long as there’s no permanent damage

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Rhizzone is where a bunch of LF people went when LF was closed, but it got real bad real fast in the tradition of all SA offshoots

almost everyone too garbage for this place is the posting and emotional equivalent of a late-game Jenga tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Junpei posted:

Child abuse supporter.

lmao whut