Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

I don't know when we'll get it, but the Korean version of the game has a level boosting system that you build and use from your personal island. Basically you spend in-game resources, select the character you want to boost, then select the level you want them boosted to. After several hours that character will be that level and have a full gear set appropriate for that level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

Tei posted:

This game is entertaining. Is like chewing gum only a goblin replace the old gum with new gum that still taste good periodically.

Do not trust the gum goblin, he will betray your family.

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

Tei posted:

Is that the face of the hero of El Facil?.... disregard that.

Instead of going UP trying to race to the endgame, for this game would made sense to go sideways and complete maps, faction points, and make your character (all your characters, really, since is account wide). into savants-cool kids-monsters with lots of bonus from different content.

Or the moment the game become a second job, drop it, and just return for expansions or things.

I have yet to play the last expansion of FF14, is not like we lack good stuff :D

This is definitely the way to play the game IMO. I'm playing a lot, but doing all kinds of different collectable and side quest things along the way. End-game sounds great to me and I can't wait to start taking part in it and will almost certainly get in deep (I already raid in FF14), but racing there sounds like a bad way to have fun.

And no, this is the face of a historian.

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

MarcusSA posted:

Pro tip for this event.

Buy the una skip ticked and use them on the ghost ship daily. You can actually only fight the ghost ship once a week but the daily pops up … well every day.

You can get the ship in 15 days vs 15 weeks if you try and do it without the skip tickets.

Might be one of the best uses for the tickets atm.

This is, in fact, a pro tip. Gonna do this.