Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I've never seen anyone who saw my mental health record as a resume til I started working for the Joker. You in for Medication Roulette this evening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I'll be real, I'm only still working for the Joker because I kinda got hooked on the gas. I think he's tried to kill me with it three times but my tolerance is through the roof now.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

So the Joker kicked me out for using up too much of his laughing gas. But I got in with Scarecrow instead. Y'know, facing your fears isn't so bad, it's a hell of a thrill.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

Gay Ghost sends his regards :gaysper:

This Gray Ghost reboot is gettin weird.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Did uh... did Firefly just rub his nipples when he started that fire?

There's like a half dozen fire guys on the east coast, of course I pick the weird sex pervert one.

Yeah, I uh, got bad news for you buddy. They're all sex perverts.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Sourdough Sam posted:

Bane's not doin so good these days. His T levels are lowering and he's on all kinda supplements and crap. Whatever Joe Rogan is promoting. He can't even work up a rage to suplex any of us no more.

Yeah, sorry, that was me. I did all the Venom. Got into a whole thing. The Justice League got me in a zero gravity cell now til it wears off, but they let me have my phone.

Slayerjerman posted:

Boss says to restock the hideout kitchen, but it's 3am and where the gently caress am I going to find clown themed paper plates at this hour? loving goons forgot to buy groceries, but do they forget to restock the clown gas? Nope.

It's tempting to buy regular paper plates and watch the boss lose his poo poo after a rough night with the bat.

Friend, let me introduce you to the wonders of the 24 hour party supply store. They make bank on this city.

Or you could just, y'know, break into a place.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Gotta say, I never thought Sid the Squid would get that far. He's an inspiration to all of us.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Eclipse12 posted:

Scarecrow has somehow managed to gas the bat at least six times this year with his fear gas, so I asked him, why not just load up on aerosoled bleach or asbestos dust or cyanide gas or something instead, and he sat there for a loooooong time before he said something about me "missing the point" and then kinda wandered off.

I wonder if I can mix fear gas, joker gas AND venom...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Outrail posted:

I always figured Superman was some ugly grey alien wearing a rubber suit.

Next thing you'll be saying he's fought Goku.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Guys I admit I went back and found the body of Robin and I made love to its corpse rear end and mouth and then wrote “thug #472 did this” in lipstick on the butt and then ran away. I left the body under the awning of the Hagen Dazs next to the toilet store.

For the love of Darkseid stop being written by whoever the gently caress they let write comics nowadays

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Ograbme posted:

Hi guys, I just moved here from Metropolis. Are we not supposed to use cell phones here or is the 1940s thing just an aesthetic?

It depends on the episode.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I always says to the boss I says "why don't we invent some sort of batman orgasming machine and we capture da bat and gently caress em to death." Oh man the look on his face as he receives so much pleasure until he can't take it no more! Ah well a boy can dream.

We can call it the Jizzmo!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Relevant Tangent posted:

You know dat Green Arrow is literally a billionaire commie, right? Doesn't even keep his identity secret, just really likes to shoot people with boxing glove arrows.

Either that or he really thinks that anyone's fooled by a mask when there's literally only two guys in Star City who have that beard.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

poisonpill posted:

So I'm thinking I've henched for a couple years now, and it's time to step up and lead a crew. But you know the hardest part? Thinking up a gimmick! All the good ones are taken!

So I like trains, I think, maybe I'll be like an old timey engineer, we can blow whistles, wear pocket watches, you know? But then someone says, "Eyyy, don't do ANYTHING with watches, or clocks, or whatever. The Clock King don't like that. He'll come and close you down."

OK, so I think, what should I be doing instead? I'm from New Orleans originally, before moving to Gotham (what a mistake THAT was!), and I think, maybe I do some kind of bayou act? You know, get a crocodile, yeah, you know where this is going. Croc King just ate the last guy who even thought about getting some trained lizards. So that's out.

Maybe we don't have a gimmick? We just, I don't know, hit banks and stuff on holidays, when everyone is home with their families? You know, run jobs just on Christmas, Easter, --- what? Wait, WHAT? You're kidding me. You've gotta be kidding me!

Maybe I should just stick to henching.

They ain't kidding, you shoulda seen how Calendar Man got steamed over the Holiday Killer, they say the Bat himself consulted the guy in Arkham and everything.

Then again, last I heard there's three Jokers runnin' around all at the same time. Maybe explains why they never seem to die, there's a new one waitin' in the wings every time...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Sourdough Sam posted:

so uh. What days do the girl batmen work? Do they stomp on your crotch and verbally berate you and tie you up? Sure would hate to be working a shift then. C'mon what day was it?

You want it that bad, just go work for Cheetah or Maxwell Lord, or any guy looking Greek enough that ain't Maxie Zeus.

poisonpill posted:

Hey, hey, hey. I know this is gonna sound crazy but hear me out on this one:

Clown. Liquid

Eh? What ya think?

Do the ICP count as supervillains?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there's the creeper, but i think joker tends to forget he exists. i think most people do, really.

Oh, the Joker doesn't forget. Don't ever, EVER, talk to him about the Creeper. Or Harley, that is don't talk to Harley about him either. You don't see him often, but that guy is just a total freakazoid.

PD808 posted:

Don't take it too personally, Wayne seems to like to run a pretty lean operation. Far as I can tell, that billionaire bastard only has two employees at his mansion! Some poor old butler who's probably been there since Wayne was a kid, and some teenage gymnast who must be like the pool boy? Biggest mansion in the dang city, and Wayne has got a single senior citizen vacuuming and cooking and dressing him and answering the door. And all the times we cased that joint, I never seen the pool boy actually clean the pool. He mostly just works out and does a bunch of flips on the trampoline. Guess that's how the rich get rich? Business 101: your biggest expense is always personnel costs. If Gotham's villians ever take a page out of Wayne's book, the next bank we rob is going to be the food bank...

Pretty sure the Waynes used to have all the proper staff and whatnot, and then they got shot and the kid goes off the grid til he's like 30 and comes back as Gotham's own Paris Hilton. I don't think anyone ever actually taught him how to run the place. Gotta be as bad as Rusty Venture, but at least they don't let him anywhere near the business.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

He got bored of regular holidays a while back, last I heard he got up to poo poo on Talk Like A Pirate Day. It's scary as gently caress when they learn. Maybe it's a loophole.

Wait, it's Groundhog Day AND Hedgehog Day? I remember this guy I worked for a bit when I was in the army, he ain't gonna like that. He doesn't like anything much, though. Crazy fucker for real hush black ops, I supppose that's whatcha get when the feds try giving the crazies a paycheck. Dunno what happened to him, maybe he's just back on the black ops. Big on all that drone warfare poo poo.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's a good day for Grundy if he can even speak in sentences, I mean he's a freakin' zombie. Half the time someone like the Penguin or Two-Face has got 'im literally chained up in the basement and lets 'im go when they need muscle. I think he comes back a bit different every time he goes down and someone tosses him back in the swamp.

Bright side is, he's so hard to take down on purpose that he barely cares if you shoot him on accident. Let 'im go ahead and soak up the bullets, even keeps the Bat occupied while the livin' and thinkin' can get to work.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The Voice of Labor posted:

you know this is offensive to frankenstein and that arcane fellow who is also a frankenstein

Oh don't get me started on Frankensteins. You know one time the Punisher was a Frankenstein?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Relevant Tangent posted:

Whoa hey I don't want to get all judgemental ovah heah but does that say that guy was loving a panther?

Do NOT get me started, man. What Aquaman gets up to is one ting, but one time, the Riddler was talking about Grodd... you know where Giganta came from? And she didn't used to be a human. I don't even wanna know what's goin' on there but he's gotta be into some weird poo poo.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Who What Now posted:

Yeah I did some henchin' ovah ins Central City wit' Cap'n Boomerangs. He kicked me out on account dey don't talks like dis ovah dere and he gots sick'a me but I gots some real good practice wit boomerangs which I figure gonna give me an edge ovah da Bat

Wait wait wait, CAPTAIN BOOMERANG givin' someone lip about their accent?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The Voice of Labor posted:

hey uhhh.. me and rita farr used to have a thing going. she didn't used to be a gorilla too did she?

Ehh... I mean, if you were born a gorilla but prefer bein' a human, I say live your best life. Guess one's at least not an endangered species. Pretty sure Grodd's weird even for gorillas though. I mean, normal people don't join the Legion of Doom, pretty sure the same goes for gorillas. And aliens. And zombies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

InsertPotPun posted:

i tells ya they got a bunch of them batmen running around. one time i was messing with an atm and this english guy wearing a regular suit and a bat mask kept hitting me with his cane. i asked him what he was doing and he kept hitting me and calling me a "vile villain". maybe it was batman's dad filling in?
i left because who needs that poo poo?

I goddamn swear, years back the Bat disappeared for a bit and then he came back all... different. Like, same costume and gear but he acted different, talked different, coulda sworn he was saying a bunch of God stuff all quiet like... and then a while later he's back to normal like nothing happened!

Though maybe he just got caught up in a cult for a while, it happens.