Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Goodwillie is an unfortunate name, gently caress that guy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I bet 'the older generation' we have to celebrate and support will start at 60 or so

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

use a voice to text program and forego the keyboard entirely imo

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Guavanaut posted:

Want to see Truss debate MTG

lurrus shouldn't be standard legal and furthermore

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

- no intention of leaving

- made aware of whatever scandal is coming down next in the pipeline

- leaves immediately

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

this phrase along with the cry-laughing emoji make me inexplicably angry. maybe I have terminal twitter poisoning

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Pistol_Pete posted:

What would you DO with the thing when you're not, erm, using it? Must be like having a corpse lying around the house.

:nms:
https://youtu.be/rLy-AwdCOmI

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Explosive Cyclogenesis sounds pretty metal

kecske fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Feb 16, 2022

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Is there an app for that or did you use a font and if so what is it?
I sense hours of wasted time on the horizon...

I just used this thing

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

very still and quiet here on the southbank, lots of people called in because all the trains are cancelled so might be a chill friday :cheers:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I've noticed a lot more "It's not happening in London so it's not happening, why are you all panicking" posting going on.

baader-meinhof imo

in unrelated news: still no wind in london town :sad:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

how long before I can start making gin at home out of sawdust like the paups of olde

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I want to say what I want about other people without them saying what they want about me.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jedit posted:

Bill Bailey has been racist against Chinese people in his stand-up routine, so I don't know where you got that from.

im not sure how you go from "phonemes that don't exist in languages I've previously been exposed to are hard for me to learn" to A BIG RACIST, other than terminal internet poisoning maybe?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Ravel posted:

Euro 2012 was pretty boring but the final was good.

zlatan scored that ridiculous bicycle kick against England

phwoar

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Miftan posted:

I'd like it if some sort of actual competent and non-evil entity could intervene in the UK. At this point I guess I'm rooting for an alien invasion of some sort??

why would anyone want to? it would be like like poking through a dog poo poo to unearth a morsel of corn

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

there's a poster in sa mart who does microsoft software licenses for super cheap if you need anything for a new computer. I think its all corporate surplus or something? anyway you can buy stuff like Windows 11 Pro for $20 or the full 2021 office suite for $30

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

journalism! lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

idk I copied it from the war thread