Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Did they remove the LL cap on mountain top? And is it even worth the price these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

haveblue posted:

No and no

The only gear that has ever had the LL cap applied and then removed later is gear from Last Wish and Garden of Salvation. Everything else before season 10 is permanently sunset

It shows it has an LL cap of 1580 in the "buy old exotics" kiosk between the vaults in the tower. So I thought maybe they'ed removed the cap.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Glad I asked, because I didn't really want to spend that much crap on a maybe!

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Man, I've been using netlimter for years because I have poo poo internet. And now all of a sudden destiny 2 is all "Whoa buddy! You can't use that ya fuckin' cheater!"

Not really sure I wanna bother anymore since the last season was kinda meh. Well see if the old rural internet can handle D2 without crutches.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

I have t-mobiles home internet that uses cell towers, but my house is nicely tucked behind a hill that perfectly obscures the only cell tower in range. So I have to use some pretty expensive antennas to get a useful connection but it's noisy as gently caress. On the other hand it works great for my neighbors who aren't blocked by the hill.

If I use netlimiter I can stay connected pretty reliably but I'm labelled a cheater. Or I can not use netlimiter and my connection is so bad it emulates someone using netlimiter to cheat. Thanks bungy

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

So, despite how they look, exos have soft kissable lips? Or is Osiris into cold grills?

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

I find it kinda weird that the exo promptly freaked out once they found out they had four arms. I mean, at least give it a shot first. I bet the exo they gave a bigger dick to didn't immediately melt down as soon as they found out.

If I was gonna freak out about anything it'd be the fact that the faces don't look even remotely like a natural human face.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

How do I get rid of all my spinmetal, glacial stalwort, helium filaments, and etheric spirals?

You know, short of just waiting for the new season and binning them.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Oh, I thought they were gonna be completely worthless in the new season. Using them as a glimmer stash is good enough!

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Do people actually equip unstoppable mods? Those champs are easy to stop without the mod. You just shoot them till the stop to death.

Anti-Barrier is a requirement even without champs. Overload champs suck but most of the time I don't bring a mod and kill them anyway.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

So, how hard would it be to solo farm for armor in spires?

I don't really want to pay 2k silver for it but that cowboy armor is pretty rad.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Yeah, Heists are set to always be 5 levels over you. So no matter what your light level, you're facing tougher enemies.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Why are the boss fights in grasp of avarice so tedious? I'm duoing it, and that adds to the time it takes. But still, the loop isn't hard, it's just managing to do it enough times without something stupid happening.

On the upside I'm only gonna do it once because the armor and weapons look bad.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Well that explains why I always had one up. Hopefully that means the other dungeons aren't so bullet spongy.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Lookin' forward to water world! Really seemed like the most underutilized bunch of assets that I happened to really enjoy.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

How come when other people lag they become unstoppable killing machines, but when I lag I die every 5 seconds to people shooting around corners?

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/Article/buildcrafting

- We’re removing Energy types from mods and armor, giving players more flexibility in crafting their builds. No more switching between Energy types to find the mod you want.
- We’re reducing the pressure on Armor Energy by re-tuning armor mod costs and changing Artifact perks to no longer require mod slots.

Honestly too much poo poo to to keep copy/pasting

But that’s not all. Artifact mods are also being translated to unlockable perks. They will no longer need to be socketed, but rather unlock for the duration of the Season once earned and are passively applied to your loadout.

Is bungy feeling okay? Those are awesome and fun changes. I'm used to them making GBS threads on everything I love. I'm not sure I can handle this.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

They fired some rear end in a top hat who wanted D2 to be the grindiest MMO ever, right? And now that there's a new dude running the ship we're getting all these great changes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

The witch queen dungeons (or any of them) aren't going away, right?